• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Pages: 12345..5

Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - - Einstein "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein "If you want to test a man’s character, give him power." "I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better." - Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865) "You know you are in love when you can`t fall asleep at night...because reality is finally better than your dreams." (I forgot who said that) Mostly from Einstein and the one I had on my siG.. =|

Last edited by Xian (2006-11-11 08:51:31)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

"the only permanent in this world is change." <- i just knew it from my dad... i dn't know where'd he got it.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

[i]"The bluest sky is definitely high and crystal clear"[/i] :) -ruruoni kenshin
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"Be urself, dont take anyone's s.hit, and never let them take u alive. . ."-[b][i]Gerard Way[/i]. MCR.[/b] "The more u know, u know that u dont know"-[b]My Eng teacher[/b] :lol: . i'll add some a.s.a.p . . . :idea:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2006-11-12 20:09:40)

iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]"the only permanent in this world is change." <- i just knew it from my dad... i dn't know where'd he got it.[/quote] i know mizel...where ur dad gets that... :D i learned tat in wordplay...created by john langdon :midfinger: __________________________________________________________ vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv some may think that it's a shame that nothing ever stays the same, that what is good and fine today may soon become another way. you just can't count on things to stay the way they were just yesterday. seems contradictory and strange: the only thing that's sure is change. but change is movement.change is growth. not bad or good,and yet it's both. our memories filled with days that passed and brought us today at last, and still the moving shadows cast ahead on what will be the past, as time moves on and rearranges; an infinite amount of changes. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ __________________________________________________________ ur dad's interest must be in philosophy...... :D was he studying bout yin and yangs too...? :disgust: :thumbsup: i just read that yesterday... :lol: ur dad must have an incredible knowledge bout philosophy... =)

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-11-13 12:11:54)

tsukino
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]"We had no choice." [normally] Always "we had no choice." Those are our magic words. We repeat them to ourselves again and again. But you know... The magic never worked! The only thing we're left with is regret.[/i] - Yuna [i] Everyone...everyone has lost something precious. Everyone here has lost homes, dreams, and friends. Everybody... Now, Sin is finally dead. Now, Spira is ours again. Working together... Now we can make new homes for ourselves, and new dreams. Although I know the journey will be hard, we have lots of time. Together, we will rebuild Spira. The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today. Just, one more thing... The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them.[/i] - Yuna of FFX [i]Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky---One sky, one destiny. [/i]- Kairi in KH2 To iNusZenTe_uno [i]Pogi ka[/i] :norose:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"There's less violence in the world when people are using Hula-Hoops." - [b]Mikey Way[/b] "If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about." - [b]Gerard Way [/b] "Yeah, obviously we use vampires as a metaphor for something else, something deeper than just the supernatural. But there's just something about the bloodsucking walking dead, that can say so much to people. There are really so many people trying to get control over you on a daily basis and steal your soul in some way, take a part of you..." - [b]Gerard Way[/b]
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]*e2 malufet*[/i] "Teh more you hate... ....teh more you love" =) -kuya xian :D :thumbsup: lol^^
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: "Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God." :arrow: "A friend is someone who will walk the long way when you don't want to hop the fence." :arrow: "Love is a strong word, easy to spell, difficult to define, impossible to live without."
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I haven't failed. I've just found 1000 ways that don't work. *Albert Einstein*
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]If you fail nine times, stand up ten times. "You never know what you have till you lose it. And once you lose it, you can never get it back" -snatcher i have some more quotes to live by but they're in tagalog.. try to check it in th friendster philippines thread: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=11891#p11891[/url] [/b]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2006-11-21 10:06:52)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

You can fall from the sky you can fall from a tree but the best way to fall is in love with me. --- No one is worth your tears, and the one who is ... will never make you cry. --- Love is like quicksand the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out. --- I must be wishin on someone else's star because he keeps gettin what I'm wishing for. --- I don't know whether to smile because we are friends or to cry because thats all we'll ever be. --- How can you be friends with someone if every time you look at them it makes you want them even more? --- If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever? --- It is nice to be important but more important to be nice. --- Don't say you love me unless you mean it because I might do something crazy like believe it. --- They say love hides behind every corner. I must be walking in circles. --- One day you will look back at what's been said and done then you will realize that I was the one --- Whats better? A lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear? --- A million words would not bring you back. I know, because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know, because I've cried. --- Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you --- "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." Winnie the Pooh --- "True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost." Charles Caleb Colton --- "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." --- "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend." Albert Camus --- "Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." --- "Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life." --- "Friendship is one mind in two bodies." Menicus --- "Friends are God's way of taking care of us." --- "If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend." Stone Temple Pilots --- "I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay." Dave Matthews Band --- "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them." --- "Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say." --- "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere." Tim McGraw --- "My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life." Lee Iacocca --- "Hold a true friend with both your hands." Nigerian Proverb --- "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." --- "I love you. You complete me." Austin Powers I like this... =D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Contentment is not having everything, but being happy with what we have. just read it in a book...
Emorej
» n00b
1969-12-31

"In life you will realize that the people you meet have a purpose. Some were put there to test you, Some would use you, Some would teach you, and Some would bring the better if not the best in you. Some may even cause you pain and heartache but one must learn to move on. So let go of the people who can't treat you right, and Hold on to those who love you back and see your worth."
---monkey duta dragon---
» n00b
1969-12-31

same as my shiggy.... =) also: [quote]Life is not just about a result, it's about the way how u live ur life[/quote]

Last edited by ---monkey duta dragon--- (2007-01-09 01:30:05)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]LOVE IS NOT A GAME. IT'S A THING THAT YOU NEED TO CARE YOU CANT FIND IT SOMEWHERE. YOU CAN JUST FIND IT HERE [/b] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/Mandeigh/th_Brass.gif[/img] lol. xD
yo im ika
» n00b
1969-12-31

We're All A Little Weird And The World Seems To Be A Little Weird Too, And When We Find Someone, Who's Weirdness Is Compatible With Ours, We Fall In Mutual Weirdness And Call It Love. --Dawson's Creek.
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Knowing is better than wondering, Waking is better than sleeping, And even the biggest failure, Even the worse beat the hell out of never trying. Whoever said that "what you don't know can't hurt you," Was a total moron. Because for most people I know, [b]Not knowing is the worst feeling in the world.[/b] ~ [i]Grey's Anatomy[/i]
WeirdWizard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Here's mine: "Genius is 1% while hardwork is 99%" - Einstein also: "No man is an island because time is gold" "[i]Ang buhay ay parang bato,[/i] its hard" "I never said that I love you" - Sam Milby "Yes, I am a slut, but I'm the best slut in the town." - Anne Curtis
[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about the quote and tie,,? niahehehe,,! :arrow: dont talk to strangers, when ur mouth is full,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow: ull never know what hits u when i get to you, [i]ooh i want u i dont know if i need u but ooh i want to find out,,[/i]-savage garden :lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow: dont count the eggs, especially when their not urs,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:50

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy