• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Pages: 12345

Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

"See ur future & don't ever turn back, see ur past & don't ever remind it"
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Enjoy Life Like There's No Tomorrow.. =)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][quote]All for one , one for all ..[/quote] [quote]Together we stand , Divided we fall ..[/quote] [quote]Fall down 7 , Stand up 8 ..[/quote] :eh: [/align][/b]
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: nothing hurtz mor than realizing that he meant everything to u.. but to him u meant nothing.. =|
lilprincess101
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]All for one; one for all[/quote] thats our groups motto ^^... "Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain." ~Leo Buscaglia~
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: determination is the key to success. :thumbsup: :arrow: love :wow: has no reason. :arrow: crush is the gateway to :wow: love. - [i]according to my friend[/i] :arrow: love is unpredictable.

Last edited by maree12 (2008-02-16 23:20:32)

xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

everytym i had big probx such as family,money -i taz tink op tiz : "wen der's lyf .der's hope" "if der's a problem .der's a way" and lastly "please GOD always" :]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

...if people [b]CANT[/b] accept you at your worst, they [b]DONT[/b] deserve you at your best...
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"what is sex w/o love" "sometimes its just feel better to give up" "im better than your ex could be better than ur next" i just heard that from somewhere winx*
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Believe only in yourself. and someone u really trust.:thumbsup:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

are greatest glory is not in never failing,but in rising everytime we fall!:D edited: :D :arrow: never be asure that love is enuf to make som1 stay or come back 2 u., bcuz when pain strikes da heart.,love fades no matter how great it was..:D wat do u think???is it true or not??=D

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-02-29 08:43:53)

filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

He who seeks evil will find it. :D - French Proverb
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

our friendship is never sink... its our motto
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me: [b]mahalin mo aq dadame tayo[/b] [i](sorry for tagalog) but i have english too!![/i] [b]its better to cheat than to repeat[/b] :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]" No Matter what Happen, Big Girls Dont Cry "[/b][/align][/quote]
lilprincess101
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][quote]all for one, one for all[/quote] [/b] our motto ^^
marai
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: loving you is hard... but loosing you is harder. :crybaby:
maldicious
» n00b
1969-12-31

...hi
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`dont afraid of an ending coz an ending starts a new beginning.. (aww,. i miss my highschool friends)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:31

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy