• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Pages: 112345

Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

if u want to do something,do it!!
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

nver be asured that love is enough 2 make someone stay or comeback 2 u.,bcuz when pain strikes the heart., love fades no matter how great it was.. is it true??wat do u think???:D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]Saying sorry doesnt mean ure a loser. But ure a winner. :)[/quote] [/align]
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nothing is imposible if you just believe :D[/b][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

love is beautifull
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

"Every story has an end But in life Every end is just a beginning" [align=center]-Anonymous[/align]

Last edited by hAnNah.t0t (2008-03-08 05:18:51)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

here are some of My Fave Quotes: I do very bad things. and i do them very well! another A life? Cool! wer can i download one of those?! :eh::lol: i found it on Ego-Box months ago! :eh:
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

people living in comfort are the people who strive and finish school. -my step dad. rogelio torayno.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

U know. No one's love is eternal. Even he/she say he will always love u. But believe me, someday he/she will love someone else. And soon u will be forgotten. [b]So never say "Ill love u forever" if u cant make it happen.[/b][b][/b]
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] :arrow: never frown even if you’re sad coz you'll never know who is falling inlove with your smile. to the world maybe you are one person. but to one person, maybe you're the world. :arrow: the say past is past. We need to move on, to see the future but how can we move on when our past is the only thing we ever wanted in the future. :arrow: love’s like a butterfly. You surely can’t hold them forever. That’s why if love is right now with you make the most of what you can do cause who knows, the butterfly wants to stay with you.[/b][/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Someone you love.. Someone who wants to be near you.. If a person would have someone like that, then they can really say 'I'm glad I was born'... -Mikan You didn't get in trouble for lying. You got into trouble for lying badly. -Drake Though the snake dreams of soaring through the sky, it is forever doomed to crawl on its belly... -Sasuke :redface: I'm afraid of dying without anyone even remembering that I lived. -Karman One of the greatest things you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. - ... Giving up is not always a sign of cowardice.. It is sometimes a sign of knowing one's limitations. - ...
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"friendship is like peeing in your pants, not everybody can see it, only you can feel the warmness it brings."-MOI
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,mine's very simple: :arrow: keep moving forward! :arrow: Walt Disney's Meet the Robinsons
annamayshel
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm.... its better to give dan to receive,... wahahaha... lol
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] [i]What is beauty if the brain is empty!? [/i][/color]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo].,mine's very simple: :arrow: keep moving forward! :arrow: Walt Disney's Meet the Robinsons[/quote] [b]yeah! your right! i've watched it.. that movie was so nice...[/b]
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]p[/b]ast is past [b]L[/b]earn from it and [b]L[/b]et it go... [b]Truth[/b] must not be told at [b]all times[/b]

Last edited by joanjcv18 (2008-04-19 15:38:48)

xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

Love as an [i] Ever-fixed mark,/ that looks on tempest, and is never shaken [/i] - Shakespeare

Last edited by xye2lir0h (2008-04-20 13:10:46)

vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the best things in life are worth w8tin for.:D success comes from a [b]series[/b] of [u]failures[/u].
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]" never ever reach a point where you regret something just bec you tot it was a mistake"[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:11

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy