• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Pages: 123455

Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

senyorito21
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Puppy love is like a bubblegum.. at first it is sweet.. but sooner or later.. its tasteless.. But Eternal Love is like an adobo.... at first it is tasty... as days goes by.. its getting more delicious.. -MY WAY :penguin:
ChiiCkaii
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

[b][/b][u][/u] :arrow: yOu cant lOse sumthin yOu nver had. -- hOw tO lOse e guy in 10daes. iF nOthin last fOeva.den il be yer nOthin --- me. :D life is simple.yOu make cHOices en yOu dnt luk back. --- tOkyO drift. [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1747/cute12oe2.jpg[/img][/url] hehe.;)
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"[b]where ever you are, you are there[/b]" (where em i?) "[b]what is the use of the grass if we dont have horses[/b]" (just kill the horse) "[b]if you throwned by a stone throw it back with a bread[/b]" (...with the stone) :retard: what the hell are those quotes?
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"every exit is an entrance somewhere else.. " "fresh starts happen when old situation is finally put to rest" =)
KingKross
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is "GALING" if i say it at right times i make ppl laugh
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]time doesnt heal wounds time makes you use on it[/b] :cry:

Last edited by reivene (2007-07-20 03:22:32)

Vincez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Death is not the opposite of life but death exits as a part of life. :)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]my favorite Grey's anatomy quotes...[/b] [i]"Too often, the thing you want most is the one thing you can't have. Desire leaves us heartbroken, it wears us out. Desire can wreck your life. But as tough as wanting something can be; The people who suffer the most, are those who don't know what they want." "People have scars. In all sorts of unexpected places. Like secret roadmaps of their personal histories. Diagrams of all their old wounds. Most of our wounds heal, leaving nothing behind but a scar. But some of them don't. Some wounds we carry with us everywhere and though the cut's long gone, the pain still lingers." "Most of the time we can't tell what's wrong with somebody by just looking at them. After all, they can look perfectly fine on the outside while their insides tell us a whole other story." "Time flies. Time waits for no man. Time heals all wounds. All any of us wants is more time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go. Time." "At any given moment, the brain has 14 billion neurons firing at a speed of 450 miles per hour. We don't have control over most of them. When we get a chill...goose bumps. When we get excited...adrenaline. The body naturally follows it's impulses, which I think is part of what makes it so hard for us to control ours. Of course, sometimes we have impulses we would rather not control, that we later wish we had. The body is a slave to it's impulses. But the thing that makes us human is what we can control. After the storm, after the rush, after the heat of the moment has passed, we can cool off and clean up the messes we made. We can try to let go of what was." [/i]
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mine Is.. Try And Try Until You Die.. Oppsss.. Friend Is Not A Object To Be Possessed, But A Subject To Be Cherish :redface: ..
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i learnd 2 care 4 u and learnd how it fils 2 b ignord. i learnd 2 wait and learnd how 3 get tired. i learnd 2 liv 4 u and learnd hw 2 die. wats worse is dat i learnd 2 luv u bt nver learnd 2 let u go.
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Opposite Attracts.. Hahaha..
ahs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]"love is blind, if not, why don't u recognize me?" :P [/align]
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Never flirt when u know ur taken.. It's for my ex.. he sucks.. I hate him so much..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone. -the notebook, nicholas sparks ~(sobs) the movie/novel is really great. try watching it!!
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its better to do the thing you must before itd too late.. :] thiz quote made by me when my loveone is still "manhid.."
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Love me for who I am.. not for what you want.. :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b][quote]be who you are.. stand tall.. take a deep breath be proud.. :eh: [i]i just hear it from my english teacher :)[/quote] [/color][/i][/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-01-09 13:54:30)

LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Living Life Without Love Is Worthless.. =) :thumbsup:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

r greatest glory is not n nver failing ..but n rising everytime we fall. =)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]The greatest tragedy in life is not [i][b]death[/b][/i], but life [u][b]without a purpose[/b][/u].[/quote] [quote]For every girl's broken heart, there's a boy with the right scotch tape.[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine is gotta be: "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" - Einstein :wow: :thumbsup: "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." -

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:22

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy