• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

[b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

[quote=addz888]slide.com is down... there's nothing wrong with the codes or the js linker[/quote] Aws???really???Mine is working..If slide .com is down, then it shouldn't be working...I checked mine before I replied to him...I had helped him with his codes & with the other users having the same problem compiling codes or having to paste a lot of js linkers which conflicts with the other codes. With the new js linker now, we really are having problems having to make all the js codes we want to work in our profile. I hope you get what I'm trying to say here.
addz888
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

Really? slide.com has been down since yesterday... Check first before contradicting other people and pretending to know so much...
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=addz888]Really? slide.com has been down since yesterday... Check first before contradicting other people and pretending to know so much...[/quote] wow...I'm criticized in here..I did alot of reading here..maybe it's the other way around? =D Weren't you the first who contradicted me? Thanks [b]alot addz888[/b], you should have checked first that this is working in my page :eh: Hays....[b]Maybe you should instead help other members here instead of arguing with someone who you don't know that much [/b]:eh:

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-10-16 23:05:27)

addz888
» n00b
1969-12-31

@mickyriora... YOU'RE WELCOME! All I did was inform the others that slide.com is down (ref post #560). Which is true. If you'll check your profile after clearing your cache. I didn't see any slide. Per your post #561, you seem sarcastic which I do mind coz I was just trying to help so people won't be misled. You're mad because I corrected you. Why are you like that? Should you always be right? Ferruz, Ephemeral, mdiwara, etc... are one the learned people in this forum yet no sarcasm is written in any of their posts no matter how dumb a question may be, or silly a remark can be. No, I don't have time to argue with you or anyone. This will be my last post on the matter. Yes, I don't know you and don't wish to know you any further. Yes, I do help others.... I did it here, but you got mad. To: Friendstertalk mods... sorry to take this space for matters not within any "Friendster" topic. thank you
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]addz888 [/b] And so you did visited my page...You were recorded to have visited my page 4x. How do I know it was you? Check the photo of your profile: http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/chexzel/prof1-1.jpg http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/chexzel/prof2-1.jpg I can see your username appearing in your media =| [quote][b]Your response from aboveIf [/b]you'll check your profile after clearing your cache. I didn't see any slide.[/quote] Here is the copy of my profile photo I took. The red arrow shows that my photo gallery slide was working.[b]Proofs are in that photo[/b]. My wvm cbox mode , u can see that you were recorded as viewer,my chatbox where Roysmith left also a short message there aside from sending me message in my inbox & my photogallery slide working: http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/chexzel/showprof-1.jpg [quote]I was just trying to help so people won't be misled.[/quote] [b]Who were you trying to help[/b]? It was only Roysmith who said that it isn't working. I replied to him because [b]I helped him with his wvm & friendrandomizer. He message me in my fs account regarding this photogallery slide so I directed him here & saw his post so I replied to his post.[/b][b]Your reply here seems it is addressed to my response to Roysmith:[/b] [quote]addz888 IMAGE.slide.com is down... there's nothing wrong with the codes or the js linker[/quote] [quote]You're mad because I corrected you. Why are you like that? Should you always be right?[/quote] [b]I'm not mad because you corrected me[/b] =| It's because of the bold part in your response I qouted below: [quote]addz888 wrote: Check first before contradicting other people and [b]pretending to know so much[/b]...[/quote] [b] I'm not saying things if I don't know what I'm saying or what the problem is [/b] [b]Anyways, more power & this is also my last reply to you.[/b]

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-10-17 14:24:38)

alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm not gonna take sides, but slide.com is working, roysmith just have to change these: [quote]document.getElementById('content_photos_1_2').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('content_photos_1_2').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_photos_1_2').innerHTML = "<table[/quote] to these: [quote]document.getElementById('content_1').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('content_1').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_1').innerHTML = "<table[/quote] that will do the trick.
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=alhakeem]i'm not gonna take sides, but slide.com is working, roysmith just have to change these: [quote]document.getElementById('content_photos_1_2').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('content_photos_1_2').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_photos_1_2').innerHTML = "<table[/quote] to these: [quote]document.getElementById('content_1').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('content_1').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_1').innerHTML = "<table[/quote] that will do the trick.[/quote] It's okay...I'm trying to update his codes now because of the update yesterday...I have an access to his host site..Looking at the codes right now actually. I just got message from him in my fs but unfortunately I can't open his message. It keeps saying this:"Error Unable to find the message"... I also have this photogallery in my Paige account & just updated my codes last night...
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

only the div Id is changed.. i will update this code later.. thank you.. =)
mz-akira
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue][b]•·.·´¯`·.·•Miisz-Akira•·.·´¯`·.·•[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=pink][b] Hi is this code now updated? :D [/b][/color][/align]

Last edited by mz-akira (2007-10-19 22:57:14)

kitkat
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes =) check the 1st post :thumbsup:
capazcepa
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi add! nyob koh! sa friendster charls_123@yahoo.com charlie_karen@yahoo.com thx :) :) :)
fren4eva
» n00b
1969-12-31

i also hav problem... the code is not work.. see my code :arrow: <">here is my external .js linker <">(aftermath) help me!

Last edited by fren4eva (2007-10-21 05:46:53)

roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi fren4eva.. Try this... I have edited for u.... if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){embed()})) window.onload = function(){embed()}; function embed(){ var slodde = "<embed src=\"http://widget-e7.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" quality=\"high\" scale=\"noscale\" salign=\"l\" wmode=\"transparent\" flashvars=\"cy=fr&il=1&channel=504403158286963633&site=widget-e7.slide.com\" style=\"width:100%;height:125px\" name=\"flashticker\" align=\"middle\"/><div style=\"width:100%;text-align:center;\"><a href=\"http://www.friendster.com/photos/16529463\" target=\"_blank\"><b>View All Photo</a> | <a href=\"http://www.friendster.com/friendphotoupload.php?uid=16529463\" target=\"_blank\">Upload Photo Fo Me</b></a></div>"; document.getElementById('content_1').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('content_1').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_1').innerHTML = "<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+slodde+"</td></tr></table>"; }setTimeout("embed()",10000);
-kyutie pie-
» n00b
1969-12-31

hae guyz i'm anew member can you make a code that can make disappear or make my friends invisible??? can you help??? tnx lot... love lots! nyc knowing you all
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=-kyutie pie-]hae guyz i'm anew member can you make a code that can make disappear or make my friends invisible??? can you help??? tnx lot... love lots! nyc knowing you all[/quote] pwoceed 2 help section
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin' it.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
kamikazeejack
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is js file? whre can i find js extension? tnx
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

read tricks and tutorials kamikazeejack
salat
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me!!!...what is that js extension?....im new here!...
y13
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you so much for the code :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:28

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy