• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

[b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

d.razcalz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

sorry for double posting.. but can i ask..why is my slide is about 150 in width only..?? :/ as i see to other's photo gallery..their slides are fit in the photo gallery box..how come..?

Last edited by d.razcalz (2007-12-02 17:30:25)

mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

ur profile is private.. but i think the problrm is from ur SLIDE.com itself.. you have to adjust it from there 1st.. try to resize it 1st if its still the same let me know.. :doubt:
newbieako
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice... :thumbsup:
progmetal_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for the code........its work............. :D :D :D
fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">[b] why isntnot working on mah profile[/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fiona_rhea]<">[b] why isntnot working on mah profile[/b][/quote] [color=red]i saw your profile and you are using diabolicious scrollable friends that is why it will not work...[/color] post here your code of scrollable friends..il help you... [color=red]hers fiona..edit your scrollable friends...[/color] [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){embedx()})) window.onload = function(){embedx()}; function embedx(){ var sloddex = "<iframe style='FILTER: chroma(color=#FFFFFF)' allowtransparency='true' frameborder=0 width='100%' height='256' scrolling='no' src=[b]SCROLLER.PHP URL[/b]></iframe>"; document.getElementById('content_2').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('content_2').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_2').innerHTML = "<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+sloddex+"</td></tr></table>"; var slodde = "<embed src=\"http://widget-e7.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" quality=\"high\" scale=\"noscale\" salign=\"l\" wmode=\"transparent\" flashvars=\"cy=fr&il=1&channel=648518346366129115&site=widget-e7.slide.com\" style=\"width:100%;height:125px\" name=\"flashticker\" align=\"middle\"/><div style=\"width:100%;text-align:center;\"><a href=\"http://www.friendster.com/photos/25632915\" target=\"_blank\"><b>View All Photo</a> | <a href=\"http://www.friendster.com/friendphotoupload.php?uid=25632915\" target=\"_blank\">Upload Photo Fo Me</b></a></div>"; document.getElementById('content_1').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('content_1').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('content_1').innerHTML = "<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+slodde+"</td></tr></table>"; }setTimeout("embedx()",10000);[/quote] this ready code..just put url of your scrollable friend...

Last edited by lordheinz (2007-12-03 09:49:17)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I thought its not working because friendster has done something with the photo to block it and the marquee codes from being used? Does it still work on ur profile?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I thought its not working because friendster has done something with the photo to block it and the marquee codes from being used? Does it still work on ur profile?[/quote] im using this before sir bob and its working but im using now feruzz photo gallery.. if your using diabolicious scrollable friends..it wont really work coz i may conflick with other.. that is why you have to make it one...just like waht i made...in my last post with fiona..try it sir coz i guess your not using slide friend...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=bobcbar]I thought its not working because friendster has done something with the photo to block it and the marquee codes from being used? Does it still work on ur profile?[/quote] im using this before sir bob and its working but im using now feruzz photo gallery.. if your using diabolicious scrollable friends..it wont really work coz i may conflick with other.. that is why you have to make it one...just like waht i made...in my last post with fiona..try it sir coz i guess your not using slide friend...[/quote] Thanks, its not really for me I don't like the slideshow on my profile I am using the new code from feruzz that shows more photos. I do have friends that use the slideshow and it quit working when friendster remove the groups and also the marquee code for photo's quit working :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=lordheinz][quote=bobcbar]I thought its not working because friendster has done something with the photo to block it and the marquee codes from being used? Does it still work on ur profile?[/quote] im using this before sir bob and its working but im using now feruzz photo gallery.. if your using diabolicious scrollable friends..it wont really work coz i may conflick with other.. that is why you have to make it one...just like waht i made...in my last post with fiona..try it sir coz i guess your not using slide friend...[/quote] Thanks, its not really for me I don't like the slideshow on my profile I am using the new code from feruzz that shows more photos. I do have friends that use the slideshow and it quit working when friendster remove the groups and also the marquee code for photo's quit working :wallbash:[/quote] yah im using feruzz as well..hehehe... :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=bobcbar][quote=lordheinz] im using this before sir bob and its working but im using now feruzz photo gallery.. if your using diabolicious scrollable friends..it wont really work coz i may conflick with other.. that is why you have to make it one...just like waht i made...in my last post with fiona..try it sir coz i guess your not using slide friend...[/quote] Thanks, its not really for me I don't like the slideshow on my profile I am using the new code from feruzz that shows more photos. I do have friends that use the slideshow and it quit working when friendster remove the groups and also the marquee code for photo's quit working :wallbash:[/quote] yah im using feruzz as well..hehehe... :)[/quote] I just ask duchezs, she is using the slideshow and it works so my friend has other problems with her codes :P
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=bobcbar]I thought its not working because friendster has done something with the photo to block it and the marquee codes from being used? Does it still work on ur profile?[/quote] im using this before sir bob and its working but im using now feruzz photo gallery.. if your using diabolicious scrollable friends..it wont really work coz i may conflick with other.. that is why you have to make it one...just like waht i made...in my last post with fiona..try it sir coz i guess your not using slide friend...[/quote] @lordheinz It will conflict if you didn't compile it properly with your other codes. I just checked back my other test page where I used both of photo gallery slide & friends slide..The linker I used there is the linker by archangell as of dec.1. Both codes are working fine. Preview: http://profiles.friendster.com/paige75
fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] :paranoid: sir bob i can't see my srollable url on my ripway... :rolleyes: where did u put it sir? hehe lols.. :P @lord tnX 4 helping.. is this the php url you're trying to say? :arrow: http://h1.ripway.com/fiona1030/tracker.php[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fiona_rhea][b] :paranoid: sir bob i can't see my srollable url on my ripway... :rolleyes: where did u put it sir? hehe lols.. :P @lord tnX 4 helping.. is this the php url you're trying to say? :arrow: http://h1.ripway.com/fiona1030/tracker.php[/b][/quote] Under the folder scroller my friend :D some people actually use folders for all their files :o :lol: :lol: He is talking about in ur tracker.txt file change the code to what he shows.

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-03 19:23:19)

mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sometimes some of code are not suitable when you compile it with others.. :retard:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: :thumbsup: [b]thankz for sharing[/b]
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mdirwan]sometimes some of code are not suitable when you compile it with others.. :retard:[/quote] That's when using too much onload handlers & also depends where they inserted it am I right? as for me, that is what I've observed when testing the codes...
fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ sir bob it works now.. tnx sir bob and sir lordheinz.. [b] :( but why isnt just fit on my gallery? i mean my slide is so small... it didnt fit ... :crybaby: [/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fiona_rhea]@ sir bob it works now.. tnx sir bob and sir lordheinz.. [b] :( but why isnt just fit on my gallery? i mean my slide is so small... it didnt fit ... :crybaby: [/b][/quote] [color=red]make another slide show..and then resize it...edit it in your slide..then take your slide number..repaste it..[/color]
fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][ :cry: nothing happen even if i already resize it... :cry: /b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:45

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy