• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

[b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

salat
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

help me!...still dont understands...y13 help me!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

Need To Update My Code As Well..thank To You Maam For Sharing This Wonderful Code!
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ms. mdirwan can i ask if ther a css script for sliding gallery too and can i compile it into my css extension???? :ninja:
yuh'Lohyuz
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about codes for css extension?.. tnx.. :retard:
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sorry for the late reply.. this is using embed/object.. no css for that one :)
akoemoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to mix photo slide gallery n' (slide)friends.. =) =) =) =) that could be work a both.... :question: :D :D :D and what the code for the js file.. :retard: :retard:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do this worked still?is it updated?
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]do this worked still?is it updated?[/quote] Yes, this is working & it's updated already as it says on the 1st page & you can see the id's =)

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-10-31 00:24:45)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][quote=lordheinz]do this worked still?is it updated?[/quote] Yes, this is working & it's updated already as it says on the 1st page & you can see the id's =)[/quote] thanks maam...
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi, this works... But when this stars.., my marque for friends, groups and any gif pic will stop.. Any idea why..?
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=roysmith]Hi, this works... But when this stars.., my marque for friends, groups and any gif pic will stop.. Any idea why..?[/quote] Since when did it starts doing that my friend? It was all working when I fixed it wasn't it? Sometimes adding too much js codes lags you page...
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have no idea mate.. The page works good.. But when the sliding picture starts everything will stop... still figuring y...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=roysmith]I have no idea mate.. The page works good.. But when the sliding picture starts everything will stop... still figuring y...[/quote] Roy, I see what you mean but micky is correct, ur page is lagging really bad with the marquee codes and the slideshow of photos. Maybe you should consider which of them is the most important and remove the other, at least give it a try to see if the speed of the profile loading improves. =)
FRAYJA
» n00b
1969-12-31

how?? :(
FRAYJA
» n00b
1969-12-31

can it work on my friendster's profile???how..??im sorry guys...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

double posting lol please follow the rules here :disgust:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]I have no idea mate.. The page works good.. But when the sliding picture starts everything will stop... still figuring y...[/quote] [color=blue]No problem about the codes you want to use , the problem is HOW you combine ALL of those codes ; Avoid direct copying and / or using this code with onload handler : ;] This Slide code will stand alone without onload command . [/color] If you are using WVMe , try to put it at the very bottom without putting anything inbetween for those codes... If NOT Working try to use / separated with this sign [color=red] } [/color] if NOT / same DELETE [color=red]}[/color] the first one and change / put this as Codes Separator [color=red];[/color] [quote]can it work on my friendster's profile???how..??im sorry guys..[/quote] [color=green]The only thing that you MUST check is your Compilation of Codes... Try to check if you are using a code that is NOT Updated , it will give a problem at your codes because the codes that is NOT Updated will give another function to the other , it will trigger those updated to have another function OR NOT work totally !!!!.... :wallbash: [/color] It will work............... :cool:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-01 02:36:26)

roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks guys.. I will do my try today.. Since it's my day off am gonna sit n figure it out... :)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this code is rock..i just made it in my profile...thanks for this maam wan... :thumbsup:
--refej_07--
» n00b
1969-12-31

o0o0o0opPpPpSsSsSsS!!! [b]its not working in mah page!![/b] i used this codes <">hmmm.. i try this one then i put it in [u]my reviews[/u] but when i [b]hit[/b] the [i]save[/i] button.. it doesn't work.. plz help me.. this is my code in slide show.. <">okay2!! hope you will [b]help[/b] me.. :( :( :( :( take care.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:58

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy