• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

[b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

[quote=fiona_rhea][b][ :cry: nothing happen even if i already resize it... :cry: /b][/quote] [color=red]i think theres no need to resize it i guess coz the width and height is already there...i mean in the code itself...[/color]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

[quote=fiona_rhea]@ sir bob it works now.. tnx sir bob and sir lordheinz.. [b] :( but why isnt just fit on my gallery? i mean my slide is so small... it didnt fit ... :crybaby: [/b][/quote] It is small like on ur profile because that is the slide show you selected, you need to look again at slide.com to find the correct slidehow/skin for the one that fits the photo gallery block.
fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=fiona_rhea]@ sir bob it works now.. tnx sir bob and sir lordheinz.. [b] :( but why isnt just fit on my gallery? i mean my slide is so small... it didnt fit ... :crybaby: [/b][/quote] It is small like on ur profile because that is the slide show you selected, you need to look again at slide.com to find the correct slidehow/skin for the one that fits the photo gallery block.[/quote] [b] do u have any clue what kind of skin sir? :lol: coz i thnik ive tried all of them and nothing fit on my profile :retard: [/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fiona_rhea][quote=bobcbar][quote=fiona_rhea]@ sir bob it works now.. tnx sir bob and sir lordheinz.. [b] :( but why isnt just fit on my gallery? i mean my slide is so small... it didnt fit ... :crybaby: [/b][/quote] It is small like on ur profile because that is the slide show you selected, you need to look again at slide.com to find the correct slidehow/skin for the one that fits the photo gallery block.[/quote] [b] do u have any clue what kind of skin sir? :lol: coz i thnik ive tried all of them and nothing fit on my profile :retard: [/b][/quote] Here's how I did it. [b]1. Select create slide show. 2. Under STYLES select "sliding". 3. Can Not use Skins. 4. Go to Size select small change height size to 125.[/b] If you want theme or music added I think it works but did not try.
primesatan
» n00b
1969-12-31

>i don't get it!!!! >where can i get my SLIDE SLIDING CODE NUMBER???? >can ya'll help me plz!!!!!
mok2x
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nice
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=primesatan]>i don't get it!!!! >where can i get my SLIDE SLIDING CODE NUMBER???? >can ya'll help me plz!!!!![/quote] You need to create the slide show at slide.com..read my post directly above your its explains what to do.
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i]nice!![/i][/b] :)
marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

wht happen with slide on my photo gllry...ysrteday it works..then erlier i opend my fs..my slide phto glry its not wrking..huhuhu :crybaby: ...also i try to open my frnd fs,its also not wrking...guyz help me!!!any idea?? thnk you!!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=marlyn2409]wht happen with slide on my photo gllry...ysrteday it works..then erlier i opend my fs..my slide phto glry its not wrking..huhuhu :crybaby: ...also i try to open my frnd fs,its also not wrking...guyz help me!!!any idea?? thnk you!![/quote] What is the link to ur profile the one here does not work either?
marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]What is the link to ur profile the one here does not work either?[/quote] im using the link generator: http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/The-Link-Generator-from-ArchAngell-h16.htm

Last edited by marlyn2409 (2007-12-09 10:46:37)

marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me.. :crybaby:

Last edited by marlyn2409 (2007-12-09 10:50:33)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=marlyn2409][quote]What is the link to ur profile the one here does not work either?[/quote] im using the link generator: http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/The-Link-Generator-from-ArchAngell-h16.htm[/quote] I was taking for the url to ur profile, angells linker code works fine :P
timhar
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) thanks for sharing..
jhampoli
» n00b
1969-12-31

ty for sharing
juzken
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnxs tnxs,,, its working!!!!!
reddish miles
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks, Thanks,
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes paste it..
trickster
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool huh.. =D
pink'it'up
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i find Js extension? sorry im just new here :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:39

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy