1969-12-31

Re: wat do u think are the signs.... =) :rose: =|

treats you like his princess:D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]if all guys are only as blunt as you eehjay :lol:[/quote] lol. I just posted that way because the topic isn't that specific.
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think everyone thinks the same things. =) I guess if the guy suddenly glares nowhere when you are teased into another guy, and compliments you usually... And does everything for you to notice him. But it would be easier to know if he tells you. :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if he looks at me all the time and he and he's classmates are looking at me when i'm passing by!
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

At first he will always look at you and then make a sweet smile :) ... He starts talking to you a lot more as the days pass by :lol: ... Then he suddenly becomes more kind to you compared to how kind he is to the others...
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when he doesn't act normal when he's near you.
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: when u catch him staring at you then suddenly takes his eyes from you.. haha! making some weird things to be notice.. trying hard to be invlove on the things you are related with! acting differently when u're around! =) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i personally don't know... i'm a noob in those kind of stuffs. :D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont know. haha. by showing their affection.? haha.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Easy. My best friend's a guy! And there are signs he gives me...creeps me out, but makes me blush anywayz... Examine his body language. If he likes you, you may see that he turns his back on you, leans towards you and also looks at you a lot. Notice his eye contact. If he likes you, he'll try to catch your eye and hold it. When a guy likes you he will try and make himself seem impressive to you. Be aware of touching. If he puts his arm around your shoulder or something, yah. Watch for him showing interest in things you like and do. Notice the way he treats you. A big smile in return is a good sign. The way he acts: If he's nervous, that's a way of telling he likes you. A LOT. *nervous laughter, sweaty palms, fidgeting, looking away quickly when you notice if he is watching you are all good signs of an attraction towards you and that he is nervous about making an impression on someone he fancies. Also notice if you call his name, does his head snap around right away or does it turn gradually?

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-07-24 01:49:46)

wifeyniwangz
» n00b
1969-12-31

when he can't talk to me straight and when he can't look me in my eyes .:D
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]fow meh!!! hmmm,, he cannot look at you straightly? that's wat i think![/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, duh, when he/she is [i]papansin[/i]. LOL or always hiding whenever you pass by. Or if your classmates/schoolmates tease you abt him/her. If he stares at you for liek 5mins whenever eur around. LOL. And I'm experiencing it right now. There's a boy in teh intermediate dept. who has a crush on me [i]daw[/i] (his classmates told me) >< And we're actually very good friends. LOL
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]Well, duh, when he/she is papansin. LOL or always hiding whenever you pass by. Or if your classmates/schoolmates tease you abt him/her. If he stares at you for liek 5mins whenever eur around. LOL.[/quote] i'm experiencing it too at my school!! he's soh not that cute but we talk to each other sometimes,, and he signed on my slam note,,, his dedication to me is: [spoiler]thank dahil pinag-sign muh ako d2 I LOVE YOU take care mwuahhugzzzzz[/spoiler] that's wat he wrote!!!
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

by his body language. if he teases you alot, fidgets when he's near you.. and if he stammers or gets nervous while talking to you. heehee. these are all common signs that he likes you. :O

Last edited by KillerKhayzeeTM (2008-07-25 05:34:28)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think it's hard to predict.. 'coz there are some guys who act as if he really likes you and treats you as if he's about to court you.. and you fall for it.. then suddenly he tells you.. you're just friends. how awful :disgust: but i think the basic sign is when he treats you different from other girls. :redface:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

when he is blushing when u are close to him... and when he is always looking or watching you... bwahahaha actually thats me hehehe....!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-25 08:50:13)

Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: He Is aLways [b]near[/b] you... :arrow: He wants to touch you and sometimes [b]tease[/b] you.... :arrow: You caught him sometimes [b]staring[/b] at you...and glance back when he sees you...[/quote] i hopE that can hepl..thanks...:D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]For me, these would be some possible signs: *[b]shuts up[/b] when someone teasing you to him *[b]teases[/b] you always *acts as if he [i]hates[/i] you [but deep inside is [b]opposite[/b]=)] *he'd act,when you're going home,that he is [i]first[/i] than you so you won't notice he's actually following you *he talks [u]seriously[/u] to you when you call him <33 =33[/align]
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

he's doing some clumsy things just to catch your attention :rose:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wat do u think are the signs.... =) :rose: =|

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:08