1969-12-31

wat do u think are the signs.... =) :rose: =|

wat do u think are the signs.... =) :rose: =|
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wat do u think are the signs.... =) :rose: =|

if he looks at you or sometimes stares, if he talks to you and asks you lots of questions, and finally if he asks your number...
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when you caught him staring at you but he refuses eye contact, and he does that all the time
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have 3 signs to say 1. he remembers every details of your conversations, even the stupid ones 2. talks to u everyday, in any way 3. spend his break time w/ u
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Most of the time, girls can decipher that so easily. They say, a woman's intuition is quite powerful and I believe that. [i]- Not making eye contact w/ you is one thing. - If you see him often (like a repeated coincidence) wherever you go.[/i] These could apply only if you don't know the guy, or if you don't know him well. If you know him quite well, I think there are different signs.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

You catch him always staring at you. :redface: He asks so many details about you even for those little details only. lol He laughs at your every joke even if you know it's already corny. haha.
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if he knows many things about u... if he follows u anywhere u go...([i]stalker[/i]) :paranoid:
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] when he looks somewhere near me, as if he is looking at my back, but he's looking at me.. and when he talks to my [b]clooosest[/b] friend whenever my friend and i is in the middle of our conv.. ^___^ and when he tries to impress me with his acts and expression on words.. =) and lastly,(i guess??) when he pushes my back or hit my shoulder saying "yer so mataray".. hahahha!! :lol: [/color][/align]
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:) simply when they stares at you.. Always.. some guys would me mean to you at first..
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he always talk to me and blushes when someones teasing him using my name..
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't know... i'm so stupid in reading 'guy signs'... but i guess i would notice if i guy likes me if he sticks with me wherever i go even if i don't ask him or text's me every now and then... ;)
deniise
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]. . hahaha. . . . . . When he stares at you everytime!. . . :rolleyes: . . . when he ask things about you. . . :D . . .when he wants to impress you. . . :P [/align] [quote][b]Emo is Love[/b][/quote]

Last edited by deniise (2007-08-19 05:21:11)

Leticia
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol,i know this might sound dumb but certain guys do tend to do this when they like you. They insult you....it's true...i have experienced this b4 hand. =)
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when the way he holds me makes me shiver and the look on his eyes is very passionate oh my..it makes me wanna ..RUN!!!!! damn his gay! wahahaha .."FAAAAAAAATAL"

Last edited by botskiemae (2007-08-21 17:08:42)

Shayne
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think when he can't look at you straight in the eye, and when he is blushing when someone is teasing him.
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe .. if the guy is always looking at you .. with his killer smile and killer looks ..haha... and if he wants to b ur frend ..
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]he always stares at you and sometimes when you look at him both of you look eye to eye! :D he often hug you and always want to be right beside you.. :eh: that's my experience :D :wallbash: [/color]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=blue]he doesn't want to be far from you he always finds a way just to talk to you he always stares at you like there's no tommorow he smile to you even you did nothing.. =) [/color]

Last edited by LhaDybLueS (2008-01-09 16:04:55)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I don't really know. I just kind of, you know, feel or notice it that he has the hots for me. XD
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]when you talk to him and when he looks down .. i think thats the sign .. or maybe he'll find some help with your friends that are also his friends to give him some details abwt you .. [/color] :eh:

Last edited by kitty-katz (2008-01-11 22:31:45)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » wat do u think are the signs.... =) :rose: =|

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:54

[ 11 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy