• » wat do u think are the signs.... =) :rose: =|

Pages: 1..12345

wat do u think are the signs.... =) :rose: =|

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wat do u think are the signs.... =) :rose: =|

Hmm.. I think when he always tease and insults you.. He just want to get your attention..
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wen he goes weird wen he's aroung wif yu. when he has nothing to say. when he gives yu the LOOK. :eh: kidding.:]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if you catch him staring at you.. :D he asks ur friends about you.. when you smile at him, he smiles back (not an ordinary one, a smile that has feelings..)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:When he's always teasing you. =D
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if he., looks at you and he doesn't want anyone to catch him, when he talks to you, he suddenly stops, and just starts annoying you., Teases you everyday, but is worried when you get mad., :eh:
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when he always looks at you and when you caught him looking at you he will smile.. afterwards he will told you that you are the one who has a crush on him hahaha!! :wallbash::wallbash:
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=red] .hm. i have 5 signs to share. :D :arrow: when he looks at you & looks away when you look at him. :D [as always!. :D ] :arrow: when he's always going your way. :D :arrow: when he quiets down when they're teasing him to you. or some guys just makes 'em quiet down. :D :arrow: when he comes to you when you're alone. & talks about useless stuff. :D :arrow: us girls have our instincts. :D so we'll know. [/color]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think...when he :arrow: tease you... :arrow: wen you caught him looking at you...not just a glance but a "look" :arrow: and most importantly when you feel like he's getting closer and closer to you...if yah know what i mean =D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ewan......... basta secret ko na lng kung pano ko cya nabuking......
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=gandalicious23]if he looks at you or sometimes stares,[/quote] haha.. some [i]guy[/i] in school always stares at me.. [quote=gandalicious23]if he talks to you and asks you lots of questions,[/quote] he always talks to me.. he always lets me help him in some kind of work.. [quote=melancholic]2. talks to u everyday, in any way[/quote] he talks to me, like, everyday.. [quote=Padme]- If you see him often (like a repeated coincidence) wherever you go.[/quote] that is truee... that happened to me a lot of times.. [quote='-mUmU doLL-']and when he tries to impress me with his acts and expression on words.. =)[/quote] he always does that.. [quote=Ehcnalb]If he stares at you for liek 5mins whenever eur around. LOL.[/quote] duh~ he stares at me like for 10 minutes.. huwaaw~ all of these happened to me in only one guy.. sorii for the OT~
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Some Signs:: :arrow: He can't directly look at you in a conversation :arrow: He's crossing his legs when asking you for something :arrow: He looks at you often :arrow: Offer to help you carry stuffs or do things.. :arrow: He always smile at you no matter what you do... :arrow: He is lost for words.. ----that's all I know...But that's not quite accurate w/ everybody since boys have diff. attitude... The most accurate sign for everbody is when he tells you himself that he likes u,duh!!
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink] when he smiles at you.. longer than before. [/color][/align] :lol: :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Wen he's stalking u. =D [/b][/font]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me i think: if he always look at you^_^
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xenshen].hm. i have 5 signs to share. :D :arrow: when he looks at you & looks away when you look at him. :D [as always!. :D ] :arrow: when he's always going your way. :D :arrow: when he quiets down when they're teasing him to you. or some guys just makes 'em quiet down. :D :arrow: when he comes to you when you're alone. & talks about useless stuff. :D :arrow: us girls have our instincts. :D so we'll know.[/quote] same here.. but the last one works.. the instinct! lolz.. but be careful not to misinterpret a guy's signal by those things.. sometimes there are guys who are just so sweet... sweet and caring to everyone. :D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wat do u think are the signs.... =) :rose: =|

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:28

[ 10 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy