• ARCHIVES 
  • » Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

Pages: 12344

Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

urmybaby18
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

short, my last long distance rel. didn't worked, so sad. but I'm ok now. btw: your siggy is oversized. please read the forum rules. =)

Last edited by gandalicious23 (2007-07-05 08:22:23)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

Short distance of course. Why pick a long distance relationship? But of course if my lovey goes overseas or elsewhere, I'd have to live with that. And we'll see how things works. But to be honest, it's hard to maintain a long distance relationship. :(

Last edited by Padme (2007-07-06 13:52:54)

aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Short distance... Long distance makes me go crazy and gives me a lot of worries! And aside from that, I love being intimate with the "one"... hehe
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah itz hard to maintain an long distance relationship,, especially if ur partner have a history of cheating..tsk3
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A person who would choose a long distance relationship is ugly.. haha.. Ofcourse all of us want short distance relationship.. like baklaaako said it's so hard to maintain a long distance relationship.. You wouldn't know if your boyfriend/girlfriend have 10 girlfriends/boyfriends or whatever.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. she dont have an oversized siggy. i already measured it. anyway, i much prefer the short distance relationship. but im open or accept the long distance relationship coz u can not stop urself on loving someone if u already give urself a chance to him/her.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Based on experience and my friends' experiences, its hard to maintain a long distance relationship. =(
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: long distance relationships are for people who know how to trust someone and chooses not to break it =)
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm experiencing long distance relationship right now.. i'm studying here in cagayn de oro and his in cebu right now... its very hard... especially wen i have a problem :crybaby: :crybaby: i wanna hug him but i cant ([i]o.a.[/i] :lol: ) but its ok.. i trust him... we are now five years.... :wow: :wow:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: how far are you from each other for it to be a long distance relationship anyway? :lol:
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Short distance relationship[/b]. 'coz in long distance relationship it's really hard to communicate if your bf/gf wasn't at your side if you need somebody to lean on.
mimay09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=darkslategray][b]Long distance[/b] relationships, just as what ate Meng said need trust in order to maintain and make it longer. I've known someone who had that rel for 3 yrs. But currently broke up with her bf, replacing him over a guy she'd met on an rpg game o__o [s]tanga[/s] [b]Short distance[/b] ones.. well.. not that you don't trust your loved one but, you just want to make sure you know everything going around him(if your'e crazy enough). Worst than being a stalker I think :P @aLoha.: *cough* so true. I love being w/my baby :wow: ..so far the short distance rel. wins..rawr xD[/color]
Shayne
» n00b
1969-12-31

Based on my experience i prefer long distance relationship, because i always realize that i really love him and i miss him when he is away from me. I have long distance relationship now, he is in Manila while i'm in Mindoro. Last year, when we have short distance relationship, we always argue and argue, if i found something not good to hear or to look i fight him.. but still, it's hard to maintain long distance relationship, but for me..i'm pretty sure that i'm the only one for him, and i trusted him so much as well as him from me.
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Long distance relationship never been a big issue for us but here in my country,, if du a have long distance relationship with someone who cares as long ur love to each other is true,, it doesnt matter as lng you love each other its all does it takes..
seimahneym
» n00b
1969-12-31

my first post :D i dont prefer...i have tried SD relationship but it didnt worked and now im in a LD relationship and we're 1 year now, well not really that long. relationship really depends on the two of u and trust is very important factor in it. I trust my man and he trust me. @hansz. not all person involved in a long distance relationship is ugly. coz im not :D. @applerain. u dont always need ur bf to lean on when u have problems...u hve family and frens. dont dpend too much on ur bf. =)
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^_^ I prefer both.. Long and short distance.. But now my i had a [b]very2 long distance[/b] relationship.. She's in Egypt.. :crybaby: :crybaby: Actually, like seimahneym said, it depends on us to trust each other.. I think as well as you have this, your relationship will 'long lasting' --> is it correct? :lol:
~:+' eL '+:~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I got GF: Long Distance Relationship: [longest] 8 Months Short Distance: [longest] 3-4 Months lolx. I Got 38 x GF and i know all their Names Up To Now :D
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ill go with *short distance.. its better, cuz my last relationship which is *long distance..really didnt work..u need time && alot of understanding.. its really sad but i got over it.. =) [/b]
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i also go for short distance... my story: first it was a SDR... then i moved here in texas... so it became a LDR.. it was deym hard... though we survived LDR for a year... but she dosen't wanna continue it anymore.. :crybaby: when i was still in Phil. we used to be together almost everyday.. w/c makes it really hard coz there were times that i was only able to call her once a month.. (because of some family problems)haiz.. +=+=+ i'm not saying that LDR won't work.. it can!! v_v

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2007-08-27 23:12:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:13

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy