• ARCHIVES 
  • » Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

Pages: 11234

Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

i would choose short distance.... honestly long distance relation doesn't work.. cuz i had tried it b4...:lol: it only last 4 2 days... :lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

i prefer SDR -it's easier because you can see each other and in that way you can express your love more..
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

short distance. it's better. i mean, LDR, it could work but there may be loss of communication so it ma be hard for both persons involved. with SDR, i think there's always possible communication and it would be better for both persons. :)
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Short distance for me cuz' mux easier.. but then long distance wud work if trust is in the air.
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't know.. i think short.. it's better.. but now, i have the long one :crybaby:
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hmn.. Both LDR and SDR are hard to handle.. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:10

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy