• ARCHIVES 
  • » Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

Pages: 1234

Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

kolopol123
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

short distance men...ehe =) reson ahm....its hard having a long distance rel because u don't see each other that much or sometimes totaly dosn't see each other..it hard..u know.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by kolopol123 (2007-12-31 17:50:07)

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

^waah..im into ldr now and i hope this would work..huhu :crybaby: .. at my last post here, i said that ldr wont work but now i do hope and pray for this to last long..
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I prefer the short distance relationship... you might never know if he/she has another relationship if your far from him/her.. aytt???? :D
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] SDR - because I can see hime everyday I want :eh: LDR - because I want to feel that I miss him everyday :redface: [/b]
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think short distance relationship.. coz i want to see him always.. wooohh.. this is my 105th posts.. what..? i have 100+ posts less than a week.. =D

Last edited by khiemii (2008-01-04 03:33:48)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

short of course! hehe ..:)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Short would be the best one. But hey, Ive tried Long Distance already. It worked. But still, there are things which complicates everything, and that includes the fact that you are sooooooo far away from each other. RAWR. Like my mom always tells me: [i]Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But it also has the power to make the heart forget..[/i]
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I prefer to a short distnce rel. why?? coz for me long dstnce rel. is very difficult.. it also the cause why your searching for the new one.. cause you misses him..=)
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

definitely [b]short[/b] =) so i can keep track of him n dump him if he cheats on meh :evil:
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wEl, i prefer both! :D :D it depends on ur partner and u.. [u][b]trust[/b][/u] is very important whether ur in Long or short distance relationship. but Long distance relationship is very hard to maintain especially when u dont trust ur partner that much and 8s also hard to trust ur partner if ur partner has an history of CHEATING :paranoid: ,.hahah :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP[/b] coz its the distance that strengthens a relationship .. :D
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me & my boyfriend for four years experienced a long distance relationship... we're just 4 mos. back then when i left him..i'm studying in baguio and he's in bulacan.. i think it made us stronger as a couple.. there are a lot of trials, but we all surpassed it.. and challenging indeed..
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]short[/b]! i had 1 long distance relationship, and it was my very first and only relationship. it was so hard and i had a lot of worries. it didn't work. we lasted 3 months. :doubt:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

short distance of course. aleast you could have time for each other to meet anytime you want. and by this, you could know your partner better.
whE2ng XV
» n00b
1969-12-31

Long Distance Relaxonship
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Short distance !! i trust to those people that u know and i see everyday.. When it comes to love,, theres no love if its long.. its no use.. especially on txtm8s..
marielpalanca
» n00b
1969-12-31

I prefer [b]LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP[/b]. :D when you are in a long distance relationship, you can test how much you trust your partner and vise versa, how faithful you are to each other and how strong or how real the feeling is.. I am currently in a long distance relationship.. i think?! haha.. we both live in bulacan but because of his studies, my boyfriend moved to manila.. [boarding house]
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well , i prefer short distance relationship but too bad to have long distance relationship cause he needs to be with his family ..:cry::cry:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I wil choose short distance relationship. :thumbsup: [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I would rather choose a short distance relationship. Why would you coose such long distance relationship if you can't see the girl/guy you love? And if you can only see him through chatting, you can't express the way you feel and can't feel her/his prescence.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:16

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy