• ARCHIVES 
  • » Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

Pages: 1234

Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

fiya
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

Long distance relationship... I have it right now.. and we keep on going strong.. Distance is not important... You just have to be responsible and COMMUNICATION must always be there!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

i prefer a short distance relationship cosz you feel most assured that he's always 'there'. Long distance is hard but im in one right now. It'll be next year when we'll see each other again.. *sigh. Missing someone so much sucks! :lol: :thumbsdown:
maeleslie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Short-distance relationship[/b]...because when you're having a long-distance relationship, it doesn't matter if you really love that person, most humans are unfaithful. And believe me, you can love that person but who says you can't do stuff with others? Being unfaithful and not being honest, that's what guys (( preferably )) do. They take the chance. But in short distance realtionships, you can always see each other and have a strong communication. and always go out on dates. You won't be missing out on anything. that's just my opinion.
xaixhin
» n00b
1969-12-31

short distance of course.. na try ko na ung long distance.. and its so hard..lalo na pag luv u tlaga ung bf/gf u.. :crybaby:
uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

short distance relationship....
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i prefer short distance relationship.. but now,,my status long distance.. my boyfriend in indonesia,and me at singapur.. oh,so lonely.. :(
rockilicious_me
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]uhmm... short distance relationship.. but.. it depends on how you work on it .. i mean how you work hard for your relationship to last long and work forever.. ^^[/b][/align]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I think short distance relationship coz its gonna be easy for us to see each other.[/b]
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5046/chika6fe5.gif[/img] :penguin: [color=#99ccff][font=Papyrus]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/font][/color] :penguin: [img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5046/chika6fe5.gif[/img] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color] [color=#ff99cc]long distance rel..to challenge myself and da love..wahahha :D [/color] [color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/chikasymphatica][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/bsymphaitcamae.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t11176-Link-Button-Request.html][color=#ff99cc][font=Papyrus][b] :arrow: click here for link buttons request :wow:[/b][/font][/color][/url]
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me i choose short distance relationship! for the reason that in a short distance relationship the communication is much clearer and you could clearly express you thoughts and feelings towards your partner!
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i prefer a short distance rel..coz i can't handle a long distance one.. when i'm in love, i want to be with my man 24/7!..haha, not really.. but i want to be with my boyfriend all the time..[/b] :)
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

long distance. bcoz im into a ldr right now, and I may say it really works though it really needs a lot of effort! :thumbsup:
~azure flame~
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'd prefer a short distance relationship... coz we can see each other more often..^________^ but sad to say....im in a long distance relationship right now...oh well...i've got no choice...it's kinda hard at times...but you'll get used to it...keeping the relationship is challenging...just make sure that you have a communication... my bf is miles and miles away from me....im in the phil. and he's at the US....TT_TT (how sad...), eventhough we're far far away from each other, we still manage to keep our relationship alive....we communicate through phone calls,mails,and chats....
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

its hard to maintain a long distance relationship, yah dont know if that guy :arrow: has someone else..coz in this point of time, we hardly can trust someone because of the temptations roaming around.. =) so i would prefer short distance relationship though i've tried the long dis. once..
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

short distance..i hate LDR...it doesnt work for me..my x nd i had a LDR i ended up dumpin him coz i saw a betta guy n hir..ehehehe...
sickHeart
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'd prefer short distance relationship 'coz its a different feeling if yourbf/gf is there at your side..to comfort you,to kiss and hug you,and communication is for me an important factor in a relationship..but it also depends on your partner...if he's worth your trust and wait.. :|
ladychickz
» n00b
1969-12-31

long distance relationship simply bcoz i dont have any choice...hahaha he has to work their...but tnx to technology it make easier to communicate wid him...toink
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no coment..hahaha..just confuse... :O
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

LDR, yo. :] I have my own reason eh. :P My parents are extremely strict when it comes to boyfriend-boyfriend. That's why...even if I`m living in Zamboanga, all my exes are from Manila. :/ Oh my. :] that's why I love LSGH students, yo. :lol: :wow: haha. :D
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i reckon short distance..its really hard to maintain the love the trust and all of the things u do in long distance rel.its way to hard than u can imagine hahayz.try it :D feel the pain!! hahayz
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Which do you prefer to choose from one of the two questions? pls put your reason too. . . my answer is long distance relationship because. . . hehehehe. . . what's yours?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:19

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy