• ARCHIVES 
  • » GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Pages: 123456..6

GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a wrong grammar, hehe[/i]

Last edited by stabbedheart (2007-07-13 07:05:32)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Utada Hikaru, Crystal Kay =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

I've tons of favorites female artists. =):thumbsup: [i]- Milla Jovovich - Miki Taoka (the Indigo) - Sarah McLachlan - Dolores O'Riordan (the Cranberries) - Corrine May - Aimee Mann[/i]
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=) Hilary Duff :D Jojo =) Lea Salonga :P Lindsay Lohan :o Ashley Tisdale
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

avril lavigne - punk proncess (haha) beyonce - to the left, to the left gwen stefani - i love her style when it comes to MV's, it's like you're coming back to the past like the 80s pink - wild, wahahaha britney spears - i love her face when she shaved her head! hehe destiny's child - i love most of their songs etc.

Last edited by stabbedheart (2007-07-17 06:14:17)

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dolores of Cranberries Avril Juris of Mymp Sarah G. [b]Yeng Constantino[/b] and more...
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

avril lavigne--the best!! =)
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

avril dido sandi thom tatu
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Heres My List[/b] [b]- PINK !!!!!! [/b]- Damn she is so soulful ! [b]- Joss Stone [/b]- Like Pink .. young and soulful [b]- Mary J. Blige [/b]- QUeen Of HIp-Hop SOUL ! [b]- Kelly Clarkson[/b] - White Girl With A Big Voice ! [b]- Bjork[/b] - hmmm Guilty Pleasure #1 [b]- Avril Lavigne [/b]Her Song writing is better than her singing . ^_^ [b]- Aretha Franklin[/b] - She is So Good at what she do .. [b]- Patty Labelle[/b] - damn pipes... its like she has no range [b]- Fantasia Barrino[/b] - She is Mary J. Blige And Aretha Franklins Love Child ! More To Come .. i Forgot .. all of them ^0^
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Michelle Branch, Lisa Loeb, Kelly Clarkson, Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Beyonce, Hillary Duff (jz her songs...hehe)
ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]vox of flyleaf (4got d name^^) kat taylor of saydie michelle branch hayley williams of paramore[/b] :penguin:
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

liv kristine chiby amy lee
emO-rOck-AngEL
» n00b
1969-12-31

+ hmm.. so many.. hehe.. [b]- yeng constantino - avril lavigne - jojo - juris of mymp - sarah geronimo - rachel ann go - toni gonzaga[/b]
draken
» n00b
1969-12-31

Avril lavigne--- ---Vanessa CaRlTon HOKU--- ----PINK SARAH MCLACHLAN-----
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]On the:[/b] [color=blue][b]Music Scene:[/b][/color] :arrow: [b]Fergie Ferg![/b] ---> she's G-LA-M-O-RO-U-S! =) =) =) :arrow: [b]Gwen Stefani [/b]---> Love her hair! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]Rihanna[/b] ---> Ela ela e e e! :D :D :arrow: the vocalist of Paramore.. ---> she rocks! :thumbsup: [color=red][b]Modelling:[/b][/color] :arrow: [b]Tyra Banks[/b] :arrow: [b]Heidi Klum[/b] :arrow: [b]Caridee[/b]----> America's Next top model cycle 7 winner! [color=green][b]Movie/TV[/b][/color] :arrow: [b]Jennifer Love Hewitt[/b] ---> Ghost Whisperer :arrow: [b]Ellen Pompeo[/b] ----> Grey's Anatomy :arrow: [b]Katherine Heighl[/b] (is that correct?) ----> Grey's Anatomy and Knocked Up :arrow: [b]Eva Longoria [/b]----> Love the surname!..Desperate Housewives :arrow: [b]Chandra Wilson[/b] ---> Dr. Bailey! referred to as the NaZi!.. :arrow: [b]Sandra Oh[/b] ---> Grey's Anatomy :arrow: [b]Wanda Sykes[/b] ----> Monster-In-Law and the new adventures of old christine

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-10-01 09:00:13)

mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Alicia Keys Keyshia Cole Amy Lee Yeng Constantino Miri Ben-Ari (violinist) Kelly Rowland (no, Beyonce will not be on my list because she sounds too much like other singers)
musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

jOjo :P Lindsay LoHAN :D aVril LaVIgne ;]
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mariah, whitney, aretha, barbra, gladys, madonna of course, cher, cyndi, the three wilson philips girls, debbie gibson, natalie merchant, alanis, gloria estefan, etc
'aJixXx'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969][b]Heres My List[/b] [b]- PINK !!!!!! [/b]- Damn she is so soulful ! [b]- Joss Stone [/b]- Like Pink .. young and soulful [b]- Mary J. Blige [/b]- QUeen Of HIp-Hop SOUL ! [b]- Kelly Clarkson[/b] - White Girl With A Big Voice ! [b]- Bjork[/b] - hmmm Guilty Pleasure #1 [b]- Avril Lavigne [/b]Her Song writing is better than her singing . ^_^ [b]- Aretha Franklin[/b] - She is So Good at what she do .. [b]- Patty Labelle[/b] - damn pipes... its like she has no range [b]- Fantasia Barrino[/b] - She is Mary J. Blige And Aretha Franklins Love Child ! More To Come .. i Forgot .. all of them ^0^[/quote] [b][align=center]my List[/align][/b] [align=center][b]1. Avril Lavigne[/b] :wow: -- she's a great SINGER SONGWRITER[ :D sorry i dont think its just her composition thats great even her voice and style =) ] [b] 2.Amy Lee :wow: [/b] -- one of a kind [b] 3.Xtina Aguilera :O :thumbsup: [/b] -- What can i say?? she's a super bomb [b] 4. JOJO :rose: [/b] she's soo cute and her voice ..cute too [b] 5.Kelly Clarkson :thumbsup: [/b] -- graet voice [b] 6.michelle Branch =) [/b] -- "tears from behind my eyes but donnot cry" :crybaby: [/align]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: avril lavigne (luv her!) :arrow: kelly clarkson :arrow: fergie![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:46

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy