• ARCHIVES 
  • » GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Pages: 1..123456

GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

- ayumi hamasaki - may'n - rie tanaka - utada hikaru - lee hyori - sori
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

*Rihanna *Taylor Swift *Mariah Carey
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift and Leann Rhimes[/b] :thumbsup:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yui [b]&[/b] Utada Hikaru
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Forever :[/b] Hayley Williams[b]![/b] \mm/
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Avril Lavigne Lady Gaga Mariah Carey CL and Bom of 2ne1 Hayley Williams
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:point: hikaru utada :point: beyonce :point: rihanna :point: mariah carey :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
annica14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lady Gaga Taylor Swift Vanessa Hudgens Katy Perry Mariah Carey Rihanna Beyonce :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Britney Spears Lady Gaga Beyonce Utada Hikaru ave;new BoA Kwon Mariah Carey Avril Lavigne' Gwen Steffani Katy Perry Natalie Bedingfield Demi Lovato Vanessa Carlton Christina Aguilera Nicole Schwerzinger
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=biancabianx;#3544734;1272271821]*Rihanna *Taylor Swift *Mariah Carey[/quote] :eh: adn.. sarah geronimo. :)
Nox
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=arial][color=#9999ff]BoA Kwon!![/color][/font]
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ke$ha GaGa Hayley W. Cher Xtina Aguilera Kylie Minogue Madonna Cyndi Lauper Toni Braxton Keri Hilson Beyonce Kelly Rowland [b]CHARICE![/b] PINOY PRIDE! =D
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

as of nao.. KE$HA and Lady Gaga. :lick:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Hayley Williams[/b] is the best for me. :thumbsup:
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

katy perry. :yes2:
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Lady gaga and katy perry
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

taylor swift and ke$ha.
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

keri hilson...
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Hatsune Miku :xixi:, Hayley Williams and Taylor Swift. Okiee, put Miley Cyrus on the list XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 11 queries - 0.296 second ]
Privacy Policy