• ARCHIVES 
  • » GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Pages: 1234566

GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Miri Ben-Ari Kelly Rowland (of Destiny's Child) Amy Lee (of Evanescence)....spelling?
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Hayley Williams of paramore & MIMI [spoiler] Mariah Carey [/spoiler]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Alanis Morissette, Lovefoxx (CSS), Nina
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=bernadeth_hd8]=) Hilary Duff :D Jojo =) Lea Salonga :P Lindsay Lohan :o Ashley Tisdale[/quote] and also fergie and vanessa anne hudgens....
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hayley Williams Amy Lee Anette Olzon[/align]
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i Have any But I just Chose 3: :arrow: Mariah Carey :arrow: Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus :arrow: Ashley Tisdale Thats Only 3 Of them I still have many More!!! :D

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-07-19 22:15:42)

pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Lacey Mosley & Colbie Caillat :D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Colbie Caillat Hillary Duff Avril Lavigne Marie Digby
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I like [b]Mariah Carey[/b] and [b]Nina[/b]!;)
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]My Favorite female artist[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s298/galpito/hayley.png[/img] [img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s298/galpito/hayley-41.jpg[/img][/align] [align=center][b]Hayley Williams I Crush her so much.. :redface:[/b][/align]

Last edited by §hiƒƒer (2008-07-21 06:37:01)

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Tommy Heavenly6 and Nami Tamaki they are both J.Pop Singers
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Shainia Twain!! :thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Sara Evans :arrow: Shania Twain :arrow: Celine Dion :arrow: Fantasia
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: avril :arrow: juris :arrow: evanescence :D:D [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
oo8.daphne
» n00b
1969-12-31

hayley williams of paramore.. incredble voice talent.! :thumbsup:
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Darlene Zschech and Brooke of Hillsong United!! very anointed worship leaders!!!
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Enya[/b]- love the weirdness of her songs.. [b]Gwen Stefani[/b]- luv her songs,A total Fashionista and I love Gavin rossdale( husband)..and Kingston(so cute) [b]Pink[/b]- I just think she expresses her feelings through her songs.. and I love her song [b]"WHO KNEW"[/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Dawn Richardson of FIREFLIGHT!!! She's the prettiest of all the lead singers. [for me.]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM]Dawn Richardson of FIREFLIGHT!!! She's the prettiest of all the lead singers. [for me.][/quote] [b] She's cool, i love their song "Unbreakable" and "You Decide"....That band kicks ass \m/[/b]
melovesavril
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Avril Lavigne :arrow: Hayley Williams :arrow: Vanessa Carlton[/b] i love them! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:08

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy