• ARCHIVES 
  • » GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Pages: 1..123456

GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

BoA. Utada Hikaru. Sakura Saori. Jojo. Britney Spears. Mariah Carey. Lady Gaga.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

English[b]:[/b] Lady Gaga, Beyonce, [s]Justin Bieber[/s], JoJo, Hayley Williams, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Nicole Scherzinger. Japanese[b]:[/b] Utada Hikaru, Ikimono Gakari. Korean[b]:[/b] BoA, Kim Taeyeon, Lee Sunkyu, Lee Hyori, Nicole, Han Seungyeon, Park Jiyeon, Eunjung, etc. [Too many to mention XD]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hayley Williams Ke$ha Lady Gaga
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Hayley Williams, Lady Gaga, Utada Hikaru, Maaya Sakamoto, Younha, BoA Kwon, Lee Hyori
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

`Avril Lavigne `Hayley Williams (Paramore) `Shiloh `Kanon Wakeshima `Ashley Costello (New Years Day) `Amy Lee (Evanescence) `Hayley Kiyoko (The Stunners) `Maeda Atsuko (AKB48)
rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

tayloe swift ke$ha avril lavigne
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

- taylor swift - mariah carey - cristina aguilera - avril lavigne - hayley williams - miley cyrus - jojo - beyonce knowles
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hayley Williams and Ashley Costello.
queenie17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

taylor swift !
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Michelle Branch and Taylor Swift
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Music :[/b] -- Hayley Williams - I dont know, Shes so amazing and awesome! COOOOOL STYLE! -- Avril Lavigne - Singing, Attitudes, Clothing Line, Shes Amazing!, Shes my Fav. since the age of 4!. -- Christina Aguilera - I like her voice, Hey! They said we have similar singing voice [b]:[/b]) . -- Kelly Clarkson - She has a better voice in Live than studio, Shes so Amazinggggg! -- Jennette McCurdy - So Love the Voice! -- Miranda Cosgrove - Oh Yea, Shes pretty Good. -- Michelle Branch - I Like her voice. [b]Shows/Movies :[/b] -- Jennette McCurdy! - iCarly? Yeah. Love that, Shes Amazing even in other Movies. -- Kristen Stewart - Pretty Good, I Like it. -- Miranda Cosgrove - iCarly again. :d
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift and Hilary Duff :)
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Taylor Swift and Jojo. :) They have extraordinary talent. :) Oh, and Colbie too :)
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Crystal Bowersox (American Idol Season 9) and The Corrs. Nice vocal. I respect female artist who can play guitar while singing.

Last edited by Wacko (2010-06-05 19:52:43)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My favorite now is Lee Hyroi.what a gorgeous and talented lady. [spoiler][img]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ksg828CKKF1qa3z4jo1_500.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » GIRL POWER! who's your favorite female artists and why is she your favorite? you can put as many as you want, ok? @mods any similar topic to this, feel free to lock this thread [i]sorry if i have a

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:15

[ 13 queries - 0.323 second ]
Privacy Policy