• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Pages: 12344

[quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Last edited by aich (2008-05-28 22:12:12)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

^ I dunno about the price. But the best I know are BitDefender and Kaspersky. [quote][b]BitDefender[/b] http://www.bitdefender.com.sg/ [b]Kaspersky[/b] http://www.kaspersky.com/[/quote] [b]Read these reviews and comparisons: [/b] http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,124475-page,1/article.html http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

hmm. you can try Kaspersky.. but i dont know. where you can DL this. but u can search through google. =|
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Try [b]nod32[/b]. I highly recommend it. =| http://www.eset.com/
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Dang !!! I Accidentally Double Clicked A Worm Virus !! waaaa Task Manager Closing ! AVG is CLOSING !!!!! omg ... ... and then i panicked and then while it executed with the dos prompt ..sht1 .. i turned my laptop off . and then when i turned it on again .. my task managers works fine .. and .. waaaa... im so freakin panicking right now ^_^
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I sticked to [b]Kaspersky[/b] & [b]AVG[/b] =) :thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]Dang !!! I Accidentally Double Clicked A Worm Virus !! waaaa Task Manager Closing ! AVG is CLOSING !!!!! omg ... ... and then i panicked and then while it executed with the dos prompt ..sht1 .. i turned my laptop off . and then when i turned it on again .. my task managers works fine .. and .. waaaa... im so freakin panicking right now ^_^[/quote] Try restoring your computer, it works sometimes :) AVG works fine and after all its free You cant really use anti virus that its really good for free Unless you know hot to hack for the code :rolleyes:
kupalobs
» n00b
1969-12-31

rule of thumb: prevention is better than cure
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

And wait a minute I dont really use anti virus eversince :lol: But most people use AVG cause its free

Last edited by angelalaine (2007-07-20 12:51:52)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

anyways guys .. i fixed it .. hehehe .. with the help of my school teachers ^_^
kupalobs
» n00b
1969-12-31

my anti virus is just avg free version cause im not getting any virus just yet.. it just happen that other people[most] are so paranoid about virus and they didnt even know how they can prevent it from getting into their computer. just some tips do not open any attachment from your email use firefox or opera in browsing scan flash drives and floppy disk before using enable your firewall of course those steps are not 100% foolproof, but at least you can minimize infection
bj_brat
» n00b
1969-12-31

im so stupid when it comes to this stuff! i have trojan virus in my computer!!! coz my MCAFFE anti virus expired already or something.. im currently using AVG..is this owkay? i noticed my computer is running really slow and it takes forever for me to shut it down!! =| my friend told me to use nod32 but i dont know how to install it lolx
hpalvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me its Mcafee
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

try searching for spyware. they also make ur PC really slow.
nothinglast
» n00b
1969-12-31

no offense bu I HATE MCAFEE lolz i prefer to use avg^^
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im Using Avg Control Center Every Time That You Open Your Computer The Avg Will Scan And Find Virus ,
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx 4 pieces of advice :) .. i'm now using avg and the zonealarm for the firewall.. :)

Last edited by aich (2007-08-19 21:46:13)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Good choice. :) [b]ZoneAlarm[/b] has a repu on having the best firewall around.
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

offtopic.. why is it AVG can't remove trojan horse virus? lols cause i have one.. i have tried all the free anti virus but it does not work.. it just place the virus into s0 called "vault"??
wsaenotsock
» n00b
1969-12-31

here's my two cents; if u want to buy an antivirus, [b]kapersky[/b] and [b]nod32[/b] are the best ones you can find. if you're looking for some free antivirus softwares in the internet i suggest these three 1. Avast 2. Avira Antivir 3. AVG these are the top three if u ask my opinion norton and mcafee requires a lot of memory, thus slowing your PC so I wouldn't suggest it ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:36

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy