• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Pages: 1234

[quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Avast and AVG are better.. you can try it for free..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Hmm, Where Can I Get Avast Anti Virus? Is That A Free Trial or What?
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try this [img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u23/bubyx/2002656824473804011_rs.jpg[/img] i'd been using this for 3 years already. does not eat so much of your memory unlike other antivirus. has never been crack by anyone except extending the trial version who is fully functional. get it here. <">download as free user. :eh:
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

kaspersky anti virus usually on installer type.. i recommend this because its user friendly and can repair almost all known viruses up to date.. avast! anti virus can be downloaded thru the internet for free! also a user friendly one but not to reliable than kaspersky...
betchshai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Hmm, Where Can I Get Avast Anti Virus? Is That A Free Trial or What?[/quote] You can get Avast here: :arrow: [b][url]http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html[/url][/b] It is free of charge and for home use only. However, you need to register it to enjoy the full version and not the trial which is only for 60 days. You'll receive the license key in your e-mail after 24 hours of registration. Hope i helped... :) Note: Full version expires after 12 months. After that you need to register for a new license key.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Am using Norton and Deep Freeze
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

have you guys ever heard of Sophos? if you have, what would you rate it? (from 1-10... 10 as the highest)...
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me its.. AVG and Zone Alarm... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b]offtopic.. why is it AVG can't remove trojan horse virus? lols cause i have one.. i have tried all the free anti virus but it does not work.. it just place the virus into s0 called "vault"??[/quote] if AVG moves the virus in the vault, just open the vault and delete it in there =) :thumbsup:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah!! I suggest u to use Kapersky v7... click on Padme's post!! I'm using Kapersky too!! very nice!! The don't: Norton Anti-Virus...I don't like it cuz if ur system is infected, It just remove the infected areas instead of neutralize or fix it... =) [/b]
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

avast && avg could help you.. :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by pauline (2007-10-14 10:32:37)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have deleted my avg and replace it with a nod32.. is it a good decision?
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]i have deleted my avg and replace it with a nod32.. is it a good decision?[/quote] for me u ryt!!!!! im using nod32 coz before i use norton 360 but my pc get slow and fewdays ago i discover NOD32!!!! and many computers use that and i try and itz nice not slow get faster to detect....
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im using kaspersky but they said the best is avg... oh well, i think there no perfect av... lol
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Chezter18][quote=aich]i have deleted my avg and replace it with a nod32.. is it a good decision?[/quote] for me u ryt!!!!! im using nod32 coz before i use norton 360 but my pc get slow and fewdays ago i discover NOD32!!!! and many computers use that and i try and itz nice not slow get faster to detect....[/quote] perfect comment on my sweet NOD32. anyway i think no one had heared this one. its totally free and had been tested on lets say some call centers :eh: its CLAM WIN, totally FREE AV for Microsoft Windows 98/Me/2000/XP and 2003. You may download and use it absolutely free of charge. It is based on Clam AntiVirus engine and uses [b]GNU General Public License [/b]by the Free Software Foundation, and is free (as in freedom) software. get it [url=http://www.clamwin.com/]HERE[/url] [i]a thank you makes me share more for free [/i] :eh:
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#FF99CC][img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/53.gif[/img]'-++ keep posting++-'[img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/53.gif[/img] †¸¸.·´´♥¸¸.·´´† ™[img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/a.gif[/img] -i'm not black- [img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/a.gif[/img]™ `··._.· ♥`··._.· †[/b][/color] [color=#FF66FF] Internet Security has The best protection. :thumbsup: [/color] [color=#FF99CC][b]©••••-friendster profile ripper- ••••©[/align][/b][/color]
gblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I think the best AV is AntiVirus Kit... It is AV with 2 combined engine from Kaspersky and BitDefender.... but its could make ur PC too slow... Im try to scan my computer (512 RAM & HD 80 GB) with WinXP Prof OS and complete after 30 minutes without more applications running... :D :D :D its too slow... but very effective[/b]
Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

Anyway I use norton... :) and sum lokal antivirus... :D I think lokal virus is more dangerous....coz it can't detect by common antivirus even norton =|
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my professor say that the 2 of the best antivirus is [b]kaspersky and bitdefender..[/b] is she ryt?
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try bitdefender!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:45

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy