• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Pages: 1234

[quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Nod32 is still my recommended anti-virus. =| Others phail miserably.
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Before im Using Avast! But Then i change it to Kaspersky,
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kaspersky. There are some malwares that cannot be remove by NOD32. :D
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kaspersky is great!
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No! Norton 360 is!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] AVG =) It updates your computer everytime. One time, my pc got a trojan. Good thing I had my firewall on. :D [/color]
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kaspersky Rocks!!! AVG slows down computers.. :lol:

Last edited by xxlylexx (2008-05-20 21:28:48)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Try nod32. I highly recommend it. =| [url]http://www.eset.com/[/url][/quote] [b]I agree with Forsakenkid.^^ Nod32 is what my sister uses and it's pretty good in detecting viruses, unfortunately, when it actually gets a virus, it kinda sucks removing it. What I highly recommend Avast! (Yes, it has a exclamation point.) Why, you ask? When it detects a virus it quickly sends out a signal (Kind of like the one on a fire truck) it sounds like a siren and when you hear it Avast! will automatically stop loading that page to avoid further infection of the virus and it updates itself regularly if your connected to the internet, and the updates you have to install is just a click of a button away. Download here: [url]http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html[/url] It also comes in numerous languages and most importantly it is free to download. Again there is also Nod32 but you also have to buy it.[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-22 09:31:15)

mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nod32... itz very good in detecting viruz...
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Almost all of you here says nod32 and kaspersky are better, but why is it bitdefender is the top antivirus here: [url]http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/[/url] Anyways, i have edited the title.. Im looking for a firewall, antivirus and a anti-spyware removal.. Can be all in one software or independnt software.. :question:

Last edited by aich (2008-05-28 22:11:17)

Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah she right, bitdefender and kaspersky had same overall rating though bitdefender is much cheaper than kaspersky. BTW thanks for the link :D. [quote=aich]Anyways, i have edited the title.. Im looking for a firewall, antivirus and a anti-spyware removal.. Can be all in one software or independnt software.. :question:[/quote] I recommend use all in one software than buying it individually. not only you can save up money, it also ensures you that your security system is running perfectly and working to its fullest. I'm currently using McaFee Total Protection and so far I don't have any problem w/ it except it loads a little longer. and also they include the sitesurvey thing on it.

Last edited by Frazen (2008-05-29 02:02:28)

katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think i'll stick to avast and avira antivir... nod32??:paranoid: i watch a video on youtube "nod32 vs malware part 1,2,3" it said that, nod32 removal capabilities for spyware is not very effective...:O but nod32 is also a great program...=)

Last edited by katicatz (2008-06-06 00:32:13)

katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]I What I highly recommend Avast! (Yes, it has a exclamation point.) Why, you ask? When it detects a virus it quickly sends out a signal (Kind of like the one on a fire truck) it sounds like a siren and when you hear it Avast! will automatically stop loading that page to avoid further infection of the virus and it updates itself regularly if your connected to the internet, and the updates you have to install is just a click of a button away. Download here: http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html It also comes in numerous languages and most importantly it is free to download. Again there is also Nod32 but you also have to buy it.[/quote] yes! yes! i love the way avast! alerts me whenever it catches a virus, trojan, even spyware or adware etc!!! yes! yes! nod32 is not very good in removing viruses and spyware (proof? watch it on youtube! nod32 vs malware part 1,2,3) avast! is the best! (i think avast means stop)=)

Last edited by katicatz (2008-06-06 00:40:08)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I have kaspersky on my PC. For me, that's the best antitvirus. Now for the firewall and anti-spyware, I still don't know. Spyware Dcotor and ZoneAlarm eats too much space.
halo5611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bitdefender Total Security 2008. Great firewall, anti-vir, anti-spy all in one. Nod32 is only good for scanning, but it's firewall is weak. Norton's firewall is okay, but I don't like it's anti-vir. (System hogger!) Zone Alarm is a good firewall :) Webroot Spysweeper is another good one :)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

threatfire 3.5 is the best =):thumbsup:
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try usin the newest version of NOD32.also from ESET. its ESET Smart Security. its the best combination of what u said. ;)
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b]offtopic.. why is it AVG can't remove trojan horse virus? lols cause i have one.. i have tried all the free anti virus but it does not work.. it just place the virus into s0 called "vault"??[/quote] trojan cannot be called virus.. @topic COMBO: Spyware Doctor+Kaspersky Internet Security 2009/Bitdefender total Security(equip with his own firewall)+ Trojan Shield+ KOMODO FIREWALL thats what COMBO is. NOD32 lacks many features like P2P/File Sharing Protection ,Registry Startup Protection and WebMail Protection and its interface is not good for newbies. I tried already many anti virus including nod32,kaspersky,bitdefender,avg,norton and etc but the best is kaspersky because it detects fast and many security features I also recommend Bitdefender, it is also one of the best Anti Virusand and internet security around. :D

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-09-23 00:01:59)

blacksnake
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm more on kaspersky...but be careful in choosing license key to use to avoid being blacklisted...added to Norton Anti bot for maximum security....
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer NOD32 it fix my computer in a critical condition. how would you say that other computer viruses are trusted except NOD32. yes they were pretty good in features but how would you say that they were trusted? dont you know that some anti virus has an virus creator in its self for you to get payed or for you to buy their full version of software. i exempted NOD32 coz ive trusted it for almost 2 years. and other big companies trusted it according to my surveys and interviews. according to my interview i have conducted a survey for my Network Administration subject. and ive interviewed a head MIS officer in a Big School(sorry wont tell the name of school for their security), the school were like ateneo and San beda standard just like that. they uses NOD32 for security. bcause NOD32 is so reliable and trusted. - that was based on my interview for my Net AD subject. think NOD32 is for large or big companies while others like AVG is for small enterprises.

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-23 07:05:49)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:07

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy