• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Pages: 11234

[quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

[b]@ aljayizer[/b] i agree with you bro! [b]Nod32 is the best![/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

COMODO Firewall Pro + Spybot-SD + Avira Antivir Premium :cool:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=blacksnake]i'm more on kaspersky...but be careful in choosing license key to use to avoid being blacklisted...added to Norton Anti bot for maximum security....[/quote] I used kaspersky once, but I was blacklisted. Now, I prefer Nod32.
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm using [b]NOD32 Smart Security[/b].. it will highly protect you even if you are in network group or just one.. [b]Registry Mechanics[/b].. Fixing my registry and [b]CCleaner[/b].. clean up my pc and run fast.. additional.. [b]Internet Cyclone[/b].. it speeds up the internet to 200% and fast the downloads... all of the above really helpful..
asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

my big problem in avg is when my pc detect virus i open the vault and delete it then suddenly my pc auto shutdown i try to uninstall or reinstall the avg free edition but they auto-shutdown hmmm thus anyone gives opinion about my problem or why they auto shutdown? (i em using avg free home edtion)

Last edited by asakapanoobz (2008-11-07 20:51:04)

plskillme
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have kav2009 and bitdefender total security09 working on my pc,both are premium ones. kav2009 full version trial can be found on the product's website, and activation keys are very much easy to find on the net. same goes with bitdefender, you just have to search for it on the net. but both of these two resident anti-virus programs doesn't work out well at the same time, i'm now using kav2009 as my resident AV(anti-virus) and a portable version of bitdefender for scanning files.
darksoulsilent
» n00b
1969-12-31

im using AVG it's so strong to get out the VIRUS
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=networkmancer]COMBO: Spyware Doctor+Kaspersky Internet Security 2009/Bitdefender total Security(equip with his own firewall)+ Trojan Shield+ KOMODO FIREWALL thats what COMBO is.[/quote] Is it advisable to use all those at the same time? I think it can lessen the speed.
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nod32 + Noscript = :) Good combination
plskillme
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]networkmancer wrote: COMBO: Spyware Doctor+Kaspersky Internet Security 2009/Bitdefender total Security(equip with his own firewall)+ Trojan Shield+ KOMODO FIREWALL thats what COMBO is. Is it advisable to use all those at the same time? I think it can lessen the speed.[/quote] you can call it a combo if you have 8gb of memory, intel i7 2.0Ghz/ core 2 quad 2.0Ghz the heart of your system. . .even corsair 4gb RAM equipped pc's cant handle the lag when kaspersky AV scans my pc's HD, nice try bigshot
metaller2
» n00b
1969-12-31

Avast! is the best for me because whenever you open your computer, it automatically updates and auto-scan your computer. It detects viruses and worms. Even also with trojan. :D Avast is the best! :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Title edited from best virus remover.[/quote] They're different right? Is there a software that have all those?

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:19

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy