• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

Pages: 12345..5

[align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

sweet11
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

[align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said "siguro dahil yan sa excemption with Yohan"..Eunice said "dont worry kid, we'll take care of it"...Jersome said "really guys, no worries, i can stay in the library without thinking that he's in the same room"..i replied "sup??" Yohan said while chewing a gum "sup-supin mo mukha mo"...Patrick said weird. cant understand what theyre talking about.. well, im not feeling well i excused myself and went to the restroom i saw Ayen and her girls there "omy. Jing, you cant believe what i just saw"...Ayen said while i entered the restroom "oh my, poor little fella"..Jing said "yeah. poor girl"...Yanna said "listen up girls, why dont we talk to little darling?"..Ayen said "hello Janice"..Yanna said "hey"..i said, i am nervous, and i fainted.. did you ever know that im faint-hearted? ahhw "sige, dalhin natin siya sa basement"...that was the last sentence i heard from Ayen i woke up and it took me few seconds to adjust my eyes.. it's so dark in here "hello?? who's there?"..i said "sweetie pie, want something to drink?"..Yanna said "no. let me go home"...i replied "oh. she's awake"..Ayen said "we're sorry for this, but OOPS"..Jing said and then she closed all the windows and unlock the handcuff on my hands i was planning to say thank you but.. they turned off the small light and ran.. they locked the room oh men. i think im in our school's basement "hello??"..i called a teardrop fell from my eye.. there is no air here i cant breathe, maybe 1 more hour and i'll be lifeless i am looking for my phone but, when i turned it on, it's lowbatt well, i think im just going to wait for them to find me Mhae's POV im dead worried, where the hell is Janice?? we looked in the restrooms, rooftops, and every part of the school, but nothing! i decided to call her mom, but she said Janice is not there. she asked me why and i answered nothing. i didnt told her the truth yet.. i saw Ayen, Jing and Yanna. They went to Yohan's table and flirted with him, i cant believe my sister.! well, the four of them left the cafeteria at the same time.. hmpp. "im worried, where is she?"..Patrick said "i dont know, Pat, i dont know"...i answered actually. i have a crush on Patrick and he knows it, i think. but i dont care even if he likes Janice or not. im not that obsessed, i heard that he has a crush on me too, but, i dont think it's true. Well, if you know, Eunice and Jersome are dating. hee ^_^ nyc life..Yohan has 1 brother and 1 sister. Yohan's brother was absent for 1 week, i said, 'was', because i just saw him passed OMG. he's so handsome but, i still like Patrick when we arrived in our room, im ryt, he's here, 'Louie', he's one of the school hotties, but, Janice still isnt here, the PA announced that all the students must be in their rooms already. but still Janice isnt here. it's gym day today, we went to the locker room and changed our clothes "where the hell is Janice??"..Eunice said "im worried"..i said we went out already, and we played golf..some chosen girls are golf players, some are part of the bleachers and some are cheerleaders i am part of the bleachers, Eunice is one of the golf players and Janice is one of the cheerleaders, we arent in one group, aww. the boys have their baseball and basketball game, Louie and Patrick are basketball players and Yohan and Jersome are baseball players. i decided to call Janice's phone, but it's out of reach i called her mom and dad, but they said, their maids nor drivers didnt saw her i decided to announce to class that Janice is lost Louie's POV who is Janice?? and why are they so tense?? is she a new girl?? i helped them, but i pity myself, looking for nobody. i dont know her. how will i even recognize her?? i remembered i have to get my project in science in the basement... i opened the door and saw a girl... Janice's POV somebody opened the door..but he doesnt look familiar "who are you??"...i asked "Janice??"..he said "yes." i replied................
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

ang sama naman nina Ayen:angry: but, buti na lang dumating si Louie:) update na Ree! :)
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

[align=right]Chapter Eight[/align] Yohan's POV our baseball game was disturbed because Mhae shouted 'somebody' is lost, stupid, why would she be lost??, i saw Ayen, Jing, and Yanna laughing, i smell something fishy here. my brother? yeah? havent i described him? he's my total opposite, he likes what i dislike, stupid.! he is also looking for Janice-- err, as if!, i heard that he just came from States to advertise our company, hmmpp. i dont care, im more better than him, even the BEST! "listen guys, somebody found Janice already!!!"... Patrick said, another boylet of hers, i wonder, is she a playgirl? hmm, her face is too innocent and angelic--- EEW, erase that stupid mind "huh??.. what??"..Ayen said "ay bingi"..Mhae said i decided to come take a look at the girl, hmm, she's at the clinic, and oh, it's my bro who found her. "anong tinitingin mo diyan?"...Yanna said "wala. at saka mind your own business"..i said Janice's POV "ah, so youre Yohan's bro?"..i asked after he told me his story "yeah"..Louie said, he's great! i was silenced, hmm, why are they so opposite? "so, do you know tagalog?"...he asked "no, not yet"..i answered wait, i found this on tumblr "bente kaba?"..i asked and grinned, but, my voice is too slang, ohw... "haha. bakit?"...he said "kas--i, na pa-pa TUG-S TUG-S TUG-S TUG-S mm-o ang pu-so ko eh"..i said, arggh! hate my voice he chuckled "you're cute, may i know the story now?? and your name?" "okay. im Janice Ceei Yu" he was silenced, of course, we are the rival of their bank, :-( "ohw. haha, never mind, so, can i call you, Aicee? A-I-C-E-E" "you're the first one who'll call me like that" "well, GREAT!, then, promise me one thing, dont ever let anyone call you Aicee too, okay?" "okay!"..i said then coughed "ohhh. get well soon"..he said "ohw, where are you going?"..i asked..im disappointed "i'll be ryt back, but for now, maybe your friends are mad at me for stealing you"...he said and grinned, haha, i saw my friends behind the door, ahaha, he's ryt. he went out and my friends entered "wow, it's my first time to see you smile like that"...Mhae said "ehem"..Eunice said "what??..no malice, he's JUST my friend"..i said "just?, oh"..Mhae said and winked "oh guys"...i said, i covered my face with my pillow...im tomato red... "well, i guess we should go back to class"..Patrick said "yeah. you'll be late"..i answered "are you sure youre okay now?"...they asked "yes"..i said i covered my face with pillow again...what the hell are they thinking?! "knock knock"..somebody said...i gently removed the pillow and saw Louie "Louie!!"..i shouted Yohan's POV i heard her shout the name of my bro, hmm, so what?? i heard her say tagalog too, she's slang, and my first time to see her smile((the original one)) i am watching them here at the SC room, i am not part of the SC, but who cares? they cant let me get out, im smirking ryt now, my bro is the president of the SC, huh, not deserving. why am i talking like this? what's happening to me?
rmarquez15
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe, your kind of jealous. haha
regina_garcia26@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sweet11;#3541606;1272157386]wait, i found this on tumblr "bente kaba?"..i asked and grinned, but, my voice is too slang, ohw... "haha. bakit?"...he said "kas--i, na pa-pa TUG-S TUG-S TUG-S TUG-S mm-o ang pu-so ko eh"..i said, arggh! hate my voice[/quote] natawa ako jan.. nung una hindi ko nagets.. ahaha garbe ms.author, medyo matagal bago mo to iupdate.. pero i'll still support it.. paki-pm nalang po sana ako every update.. thanks.. :) update na po..
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

jealous huh. :) update na Ree..
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right]Chapter Nine.[/align] Louie's POV ahh. so siya pala yung only daughter ng Yu's Bank. well, for now, i dont care. she's so charming and all, she dont have a duplicate!.. well, i excused myself from my classes and took care of her in the clinic, she's outgoing. and she's the type of girl who doesnt give up. i heard that she wants to ice skate... mmm, i can ask her this Saturday, in the skating rink. "ahh, i know, do you want to go ice skating?"...i asked "where?"..she asked..ohh, her angelic voice "in the mall. i mean, if you're not busy, this Saturday"... Janice's POV Saturday? mom said that we'll go shopping. hmm, how about i go shopping with him?.. yep!! "yes, im free, so, are you sure there's a skating rink?" "yep."..he said..im dazzled.. the bell rang. "dismissal. i think my driver and P.A. will be here in a minute"..i said "well then, can you stand up now?".. "i guess so"...i stood and i think im fine he opened the door and the students were staring at us.... gee somebody was running and ...... "ugh!..."..i said, i slipped, somebody carried me... "hey Louie, put me down"..i said, i was hiding on his chest "dont worry"...he said and smirked, i can really feel that he smirked. "owww"..i said "if you keep walking, more accidents will happen, i cant believe youre a magnet for accidents"..he said and i flushed red "haha, you're funny"...he said "sup bro?"...huh? that voice.. "Yohan. "..he whispered i removed my head from his chest "put me down"..i whispered he did and i hid using my hair..oooohhh.. im so red now. wait, why am i hiding?? i removed my hair.... "hello there"...i said Yohan just ignored me and walked away. Weirdo! "come on now, i guess, that's the car that'll pick you up, ryt??"..he said and grinned ugh. they used our limo.. i swear, im not gonna forgive mom for this... i thought i said pick me up with the fortuner... awww.!! tomorrow i think i'll just use my car, wait, the volvo? the porsche? bmw? mercedes benz? ferari? hmm. i'll take my pink bmw convertible, im not yet 18, and i have a license already. hah! we have many cars at our basement, fortuner, innova, sportage crdi, and moree.. i hate it, why do we need more cars?? well, im not an ONLY child, im the only DAUGHTER, but i have a brother, sorry if i havent mentioned him, he's name is Luke, he's 19 years old BUT, yeah, he plays with girls, eeeehhhw. he's a hearthtrob though..he's in another school, he's still in our house in States, he'll be here in the 2nd semester, he can catch up, cause he never gives up "bye"..i said "bye2"..he said i went inside the limo "gaah"..im soo tired, wait, did mom know that i was locked up in the basement? "maam, would you like some drinks??"..my yaya said "yes please"..i answered she gave me a fruit juice, hmm, refreshing.. "wait, let's stop here first.." "but maam"..the driver said "dont worry"...i said and went out i went inside a store, it's a pastry shop well, they must sell some ingredients, right?? i bought ingredients for a cupcake...hmmm i'll give it as a thank you gift for Louie, and i'll give some to Mhae, Eunice, Pat2 and Jersome i went back to the car with sweat "maam, what happened---"..yaya said while rubbing my back "ugh. im fine" "let me bring that"..she said and grabbed the plastic im holding hmpp. we arrived home early, i changed into a simple shirt and shorts. i ponytailed my hair and applied the make-up remover i ran downstairs and started cooking cupcakes, my momma told me how to make some when i was 13. 7th grade.. "shoot."..i said, the eggs fell ohhww. i grabbed another one and didnt give up "hey, i'll do that"..Sis Shine said, she's my cousin.. she's here for a sleepover. hmm "nope. can u let me do this?? please??"..i said with matching twinkling eyes. "oh well, fine, just be careful"..she said "kk fine" 1 hour and done. haha, it took me 1 hour, i was sweating already, i added something on the top. and done! "yo sis"...what the hell--! my-- kuya arrived! and he took a bite on my cupcake "HEY, dont you ever dare to eat that!!"..i said and grabbed the cupcake back "whoa"..he said "when did you arrive?" "umm, now??"..he said "but i thought--" "hey, do i not have the rights to miss my sister now??" "well, im not saying--" "yiee. you like somebody, ryt?? and that cupcake is for the special 'someone'" ughhh. i flushed red and punched him. awch, i think i broke my bone!

Last edited by sweet11 (2010-04-26 22:53:28)

Heartbreaker22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Update na.
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahaha.. this is really interesting.. can't wait for the update.. geez.. i bet yohan is jelly of his bro.. :lol3:
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

yun oh!! :eh: update na Ree! :)
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right]Chapter Ten.[/align] "look what you've done!!"..i shouted "dont be funny sis, i was just kidding you" "aww. of course.!"..i said "you're weird"..he said "cause you broke my hand." "dont overreact sis, you wont be wearing something for your hand tomorrow"..he chuckled "gah!"..i gently moved my hand. hmm, maybe it's not broken after all, i was just overreacting, like what bro just said "you and you"...Ate Shine said while pointing us one by one "what??"..we both said "you're in deep trouble"...ate Shine said "what did we do??"..kuya asked "look!!"..she said and showed us her phone "what??"..bro asked hmm, haha: here's her phone: pink LG shine. [spoiler][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3088/2639416108_c6a741494c.jpg[/img][/spoiler] see?? it's cool and wanna see my phones for the first time? i got an iPhone and LG cyon [spoiler][img]http://images.marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com/hi/61/61482/CAPPIPHOCO39_3_pp_L.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2599/4008486875_3b9e040e4f.jpg[/img][/spoiler] cool huh?? here's kuya's phone: [spoiler][img]http://www.cellphonedigest.net/images/voyager-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler] that's why we dont use it in public cause you know what will happen?? it's the most common sin here in Phils. haha. so, we continued examining her phone "oh. it's new?"..hee. i said that, cause last year i saw her phone and it was, LG chocolate in blue ice [spoiler][img]http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/bto/20071203/Blue_Ice_Chocolate_Open-AngleH4Web_270x526.jpg[/img][/spoiler] as you see, we are huge fans of LG, actually ate Shine's father, my uncle, is the president of LG. cool!! but still, we pay the phones, we dont get it for free ugh. stop talking bout phones.!! "no, what i mean is, look at the message!!"..she shouted. what the--!! my mom is going home and, everything and everybody should be well-arranged and well-groomed cause we have visitors well, im just wearing shorts, remember?? ugh!! i called the other maids and let them cook i ran to my room and grabbed a dress i dont care if it was the right dress for the ocassion [spoiler][img]http://dresseschat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/junior-prom-dress21.jpg[/img][/spoiler] i wore a high heeled sandal and combed my hair, good thing my hair is wavy, i wore light make up and put on some accessories my kuya knocked and i let him enter, he grabbed the box of cupcake again! oh shoot. i removed my heels and ran, im bringing my heels, haha!! "ku-yya--!!"...i said, slang again! "haha. "..he laughed somebody coughed. oh my-- the visitors are from the media, and they caught me running, and it's live on TV!! i saw my cousin and she stared at me. uh-oh. my bro stopped too. he put the box on top of the table and i wore my sandal slowly, i and kuya walked down the stairs and smiled shyly gah!! "it's all your fault"..i whispered he grinned we sat near mommy and the cameraman was like. WHOA momma glared at us. "so, uhm, is this your children??" "yes. Janice and Luke"...momma said why didnt she called me in the first place then?? why did she passed it through my cousin?? hmpp. "so, how did you gain many customers in a day??"..the interviewer asked "we really dont know, we just advertised it, opened a website. and gave freebies "..mom said "so, Janice, what's the feeling of being the only daughter in your company? surrounded by very protective butlers, maids--"..i decided that i will just cut him out, does he want to ask drivers, gardeners and bodyguards too? "ahh. well, it's not really good. but, im used to it, in States, i have those things too, so it's not a problem anymore"..i said "how about you Luke?"..the interviewer asked "same here. "..bro said, ga-ya ga-ya pu-to ma-ya.. ahaha, i saw that in facebook hee. "and...cut!". somebody shouted "so, what the hell were you just doing?"..mom said when the media left "mom, he stole my cupcakes!!" "why did you do that Luke?" "it's just funny when she's annoyed mom"..kuya said "nothing's funny. Luke, starting tomorrow you'll go to school already and Janice, you'll be grounded" "but, it's not yet 2nd semester!"..kuya said "well, what you did is so embarassing, it was caught on camera you two.!"..mom said "but, cant i go to school then? since im grounded." "no, you can go to school. but you cant go out from the house without valid reasons"..mom said "but--" "no more buts, Janice"..mom said well, never mind!! i went upstairs and slammed the door, how about this Saturday?? im still new here but im already grounded! i promised Louie that i'll go with him this Saturday what a shame! i removed my make up and changed into my PJs awww. my cousin entered the room, i forgot to tell you, Ate Shine's bestfriend will be here 2 weeks from now, about my age and she'll be in the same school like mine and kuya's i wonder if she'll be my friend too. that'll be great, i think we started our sleepover party already. Yohan's POV i went online in YM i dont know why. after that, Shey buzzed me Shey?? she was my second girlfriend. the first GF i had who broke my heart besides Sheen, i am a playboy because of her, she hurt me, my heart is having holes now, and somehow, i managed to forget her, even though it still hurts, until now, i love her, but she has a boyfriend now. [quote][i]Shey.Babe_143: [color=red]BUZZ![/color] [/i] [i]record breaker_2020: hey babe.[/i] [i]Shey.Babe_143: shh, listen, im going there in Phils. 2 weeks from now, and that'll be on Sunday[/i] [i]record breaker_2020: hell yeah. and is your BF coming?[/i] [i]Shey.Babe_143: hah! we broke up[/i] [i]record breaker_2020: so, does this mean--[/i] [i]Shey.Babe_143: yes[/i] [i]Shey.Babe_143 is now offline[/i][/quote] "yes!!"..i shouted "what are you shouting all about?"..Louie asked "baby's coming back to me"...i said "im sure she's just using you, to forget his past boyfriend"..he whispered "hah! i dont care"..i said but after i said that, i realized, some of my chest holes were covered by someone and then, flashbacks of Janice started appearing i was silenced then Louie just went outside my room i opened the tv and... am i dreaming?? i saw Janice in the tv. hell, and she's running? without footwear?? haha! and i realized, i was smiling... Louie's POV he was silenced after that. i went outside his room and went to my own room i opened the television and "Welcome to your Number 1 TV show. 'The Popularity Show' here we are at Yu's mansion" he said while moving the camera up and down, whoa, huge house..it's just like ours, but different look "so maam, i mean Mrs. Yu, can we enter your world now?"..the interviewer asked "sure"..she said and opened the door "ku-yya--!!"...somebody shouted, wait a minute...the camera tured to where the shouting was coming from, and it was Janice!!, she was running while holding her heels. "haha. "..a boy laughed i smiled. what a cute lady. somebody coughed then they stopped.. they walked slowly from the stairs and i could see that the boy ad Janice are whispering something to each other.. :: :: :: after the show, i was having a flashback of her face again, i think i like her Janice's POV it was 5: 30 when i woke up. my cousin is still asleep. i removed my contact lenses, i wear contact lenses cause i have blue eyes. im ashamed of that, but they said it's cute, instead, i wore contast lenses that's brown in color. it doesnt have grade though i quickly took a bath and wore my uniform, you know, u still remember our uniform? the short skirts with a tie? yep yep. i think you still remember it ((refer to chapter 5)) it's Thursday today aww. im still sleepy i wore a pink powder, and added some glitter on my eyelashes... my shoes have high heels, very high heels, and i dont like it, my mom chose it. EEW. it's for school!! i grabbed some pop tarts cause im already late and grabbed my car keys. "heyya sis!"..kuya shouted "what?"..i said "where's my car keys??" and now what? he'll use his car too, of course he will, he will not take a ride on my pink bmw convertible car haha. "go to our driver and ask"..i said i decided to wait for him i asked permission from my mom that i'll use my car she realized that it's not my fault after all, she decided to un-ground me but kuya? nope. he's still going to school he drove his volvo. like Edward Cullen's car?? it's limited edition "youre too fast!!"..i shouted he winked and closed his windows ughh. we arrived at the school and the students were staring at us. of course they knew kuya's name already and the girls?? they were having hearts in their eyes!! shoot.! [quote]AUTHOR'S NOTE: i included pics in this post so that, you will not waste your time searching the net what's the look of the phones im talking about. if you wanna see the phones of the other people in this story, just PM me, and that includes if you wanna see their cars, bags, dresses and other things[/quote]

Last edited by sweet11 (2010-06-02 01:22:13)

-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.. :O they are really rich ayt.. what's the matter with Yohan.. :shakefist: his rich and all, but he still chose to come back with his ex.gf.. whew, haha.. what a scene.. they were caught on camera running like little kids.. can't wait to know whats next :wow: :wow2:
mhilado27
» n00b
1969-12-31

whEw!!! dey'r very rich..hmmm.. i like d story.. xo excted 4 d next upd8... :music:
ms.rose13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ganda..:D hehehe.. update update!..:D
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

yaman!.. :D heheh.. update na Ree.!.. :)
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right]Chapter Eleven[/align] "kuya... you know what?? you really shouldnt act cool infront of this crowd"..i said he chuckled "ryt??"..i asked "let's see"...ugh! this boy i searched for my phone and called mom but... men!! they saw my phone... the LG cyon geez. "i thought you said 'dont act cool'"...he said while following my voice "ugh. you moron!!"..i shouted the students were still staring and it's like they dont like me for what i did... wait a minute !! he's my brother for pete's sake!! it's not like, he's my boyfriend of course, if they watched the tv yesterday, they would know, i was relieved we continued walking while he's murmuring "shut up"..i whispered "yeah ryt"..he said he went to his first class and while i was walking, i could hear students shouting behind me ugh. that brother of mine, when will his popularity end?? "hey"...oh. it's Yohan hah! of course, i dont need to go to my first class, WERE excempted i turned around but he stopped me "what??"..i asked "let's go to the rooftop". he said "sir told us to go to the library not rooftop"..i said "who cares?? it's us who will make decisions cause were the one's who is excempted"..he said "whatever"...i just followed him it's not like he's going to eat me "so, how are you feeling??"..was he talking about yesterday? "im fine" "good. "..he laughed, it's like im missing an inside joke "something funny?"... "nothing." he said and continued smiling Yohan's POV i can still remember yesterday, where she was caught running on camera hah!! she really can make me laugh. ugh! stop it. we arrived at the rooftop already. it's windy here "so, do you know any information about our school??"...i asked. what a silly question!! "huh?? of course i do"..she said ugh. FAILure nanaman "naman!!"..i shouted "what??"..she asked, of course she wont understand tagalog. "nothing"..i answered the bell rang. time for the 2nd class "uhh, bye"..she said while running "weirdo"..i said to myself Louie's POV i havent seen Janice nor Yohan yet. i heard that theyre excempted. wonder what are they doing?? when the bell rang. we went outside and some of the students were complaining cause the test was so hard "hey hey Janice"..i heard somebody said i turned my back and saw Janice and her friends you know, the 4 buddies of her oh well. i just continued walking :: Janice's POV that weird guy why would he ask if i know some info of our school idiot. i was running cause i realized i wasnt wearing my contacts... shoot it! my blue eyes!!!!! i need to find an extra brown contact lenses, NOW "hey hey Janice!!"..Patrick shouted "uhh. hello"...i said while bowing down "are you fine??"..they said "yeah."..i said and ran again "hey!!"..Jersome shouted but. i didnt turned back... i need to find kuya, perhaps he has an extra right?? his eyes are brown but, he still wears brown contact lenses of course his contact lenses have grades. it's because he always play the internet! hah!! but he will not be wearing contact lenses next year, i think, cause he will have his operation this December and he is taking medication. cant understand why my eyes are blue. my mom's, dad's and kuya's are brown but I, it's blue. Mom said maybe its because my grandmother's eyes are blue. okay then. i still ran and ran... Louie's POV hmm?? i saw Janice running.. she's infront of me now, i'll just follow her, she arrived in the 3rd year rooms...wait.. her kuya's room?? why? "kuyaa....do you have extra lenses??"..she said, hmm? wonder why. "cant you see were having a discussion?? ugh. you girl, i dont have, it's at home, btw, your eyes looks great, dont worry"..he said Janice's POV "uhmm, Maam, can i talk to Luke Yu??"..i asked the teacher "sure... Luke?? please come, your sister is waiting for you"...she said gah! teacher's also know that he's my bro. "kuyaa....do you have extra lenses??"..i said "cant you see were having a discussion?? ugh. you girl, i dont have, it's at home, btw, your eyes looks great, dont worry"..he said.. what the!! also him?? i hate it! "heyya"..somebody behind my back said..wait, familiar voice, Louie?? oh gosh. i ran but he was able to grabbed my arm.. "ohhh"..i said while bowing down my head he held my chin and.. "pretty"..he said...i swear, i am tomato red now.! "stop that"..i said "come with me"...he said i followed. we are at his locker ..cool! "i got some few extras to spare.."..he said while grinning "wait, you wear lenses??"..i asked "nope. but my locker is like a department store, i got everything"..he said, is he kidding me?? whoa.! i attached it and i feel fine now. "thank you"..i said and hugged him "whoa. is that the way you thank others??"..he asked "not everybody"..i said and grinned "you know what?? you really shouldnt have done that. youre cute with the blue ones on"..he said "no way"..i said "yes way"..he chuckled "hmmp. alryt"..i said we went to our next class... we almost have the same class schedule. so it's fun! next class: Science place: Science lab we did this chemical thingy.. and i dont even have a partner. Louie offered himself as a partner and in that exact time the experiment that Yohan and his partner doing were spilled TSK.

Last edited by sweet11 (2010-04-26 23:38:29)

-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whow.. why is it that students there are kinda, hmm.. it's just a phone.. owh, i get it.. it's the latest and expensive.. :facepalm: kilig.. cte daw sya sabi ni louie.. :D :wow2: pdate na sis.. :D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
mhilado27
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeee..ahahaha..cute2 tlga ng story..hehehe.. nxt upd8 powh plzz...hehehe.. :excited2:
ms.rose13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha.. selos si yohan..:D
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wow :wow: I'm fast :D Already catched up :D Oh yea :run: BTW It is really a good story :thumbsup: And I love Luke :lol3: He really is cool :cool: And Yohan is really mean and weird :lol3: He is starting to develop feelings for Janice :giggle: next please :run2::run2::run2::run2::run2:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:06

[ 10 queries - 0.409 second ]
Privacy Policy