• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

Pages: 112345

[align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

sweet11
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

[align=right] Chapter Nineteen.[/align] of course, for Shey's sake, we were acting like great friends, since Shey doesnt know that our company are rivals. tss. she's another flirty girl she flirts with Yohan and Louie, of course. i'd like to beat her fvcking body down. "ahh. so, Shey, where will you stay??"...Ate Shine asked dont try to say. 'oh, i'll live here' you dirty rat! ano ba nangyayari sakin?? im like, stupid. "uhh. siguro, dito nalang. baka mapagkamalan akong flirt kung dun ako titira sa bahay nila Yohan"..talaga lang! bwesit. sana umalis na siya. "it's time for opening of the gifts"..ate shine said when we're in our living room "here Janice, you go first"...ate shine said "uhm, please do feel welcome in OUR house, and uhh, here's a gift, ate picked it, it's a necklace.. she said it'll fit you"...i said...haha, kala niya ha...i saw ate Shine groaned Ate Shine, Kuya, Yohan, and Louie gave their gifts already tch. i went at our garden, well, actually my garden. kuya dont really stay in this place. i help in watering the plants. i own this paradise!! i picked up 2 blue roses and a yellow rose and shouted "HELL IT SHEY!! YOU ARE SO NOT RARE. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE FLIRTTTTTS!!!!!!!!!!!"...i shouted well, no one can hear me, cause the garden is like, far away from the mansion and the mansion is built up with like, thousands of cement blocks before the actual wall. it's really thick. hmmm. "PMSing?"..somebody asked "no of course i-- wtfh are you doing here Louie?" "i figured out, it was boring there, esp. with a flirt beside you" "look, i really didnt mean to say it. please dont let somebody know"..i begged "dont worry. and hey, nice roses"..i felt nauseated what's happening? i looked at his hands "oopsie, i pricked my fingers. roses do have thorns"..he said i tried not to breath "uhh-- ye should not--ugh!!"..i said and smelled the roses.. what a perfect timing, his blood dripped. i saw kuya coming. his eyes were like, bulged i ran to him.. "kuya, please tell him, i was just nauseated.".. i said and went to my room i drank a medicine like, a medicine that will prevent you for being nauseated i received a text message. [quote]im super sorry for that. i didnt know you were sensitive to blood. forgive me[/quote] of course. it was from Louie i heard a knock on the door. when i looked at the mirror. believe me, i looked worst! "enter"..i shouted "are you okay??" "yes kuya, just a little dizzy" "i told you not to hang out with him" "and i told you that, business doesnt have anything to do with friendship"..and there.. after i said that, i remembered that, he really is just an enemy. i sighed and lied down to my bed "dont you want to go down??" "no, just tell them im fine, i want to sleep"..i said and went to the bathroom i brushed my teeth, took a shower and changed my clothes. i wore a nightgown and wore a blue robe. i lied down to my bed and received like, 20 missed calls. im tired, let me sleep. i turned my phone off. classes tomorrow. great! i heard somebody opened my door "if youre not yet asleep, can you listen for awhile??, i know im not the best kuya in the world, but please, you dont know what youre doing, youre harming our company. befriends with those two boys, but i warn you, once they hurt or use you, my patience will be used up. i might beat them till theyre dead"...kuya's-- giving me a chance?? "really kuya???"..i asked but still with my eyes closed "yes. so please take good care of yourself and, good night, pleasant dreams, my precious little sister"..he said *ring*ring* great, Monday morning, what a good day to start. it's so like, 7:00 a.m.!! im not able to set my alarm again shush! i took a bath, brushed my teeth, and wore my uniform... mini skirt--polo shirt--i.d.--ribbon--contacts--shoes--bag--books--notebooks--pens--CHECK ooops..my wavy hair isnt tied yet. i ponytailed it. the ends of my hair fyi is kinda wavy, but not curly. well, half wavy, half curly. and i got bangs, wavy bangs. long wavy bangs, haha. side bangs only, not those bangs in front of your whole face. i grabbed my car keys and went to the garage. "arent you going to eat breakfast??"..yaya asked "no thanks"..i shouted and started the engine i drove as fast as i could and "whoa. 1 minute before the flag ceremony will start"..the guard said. great. havent i told you that the quadrangle and the parking lot is just beside each other?? i have no choice but to enter the gate. i cant be late. i drove slowly and "boo!!"..somebody shouted "AHHH!!"..i shouted and great. everybody's staring. i looked at who the fvking hell did that and.. "stupid."..i whispered. it was Shey, trying to scare me. very well then, I WASNT. i was super startled. hell it. i saw Yohan and Louie at her back i shot a deadly glance at them and drove fast leaving them coughing because of the smoke "stupid Shey. insanity is with her. such a moron---" "will you stop murmuring Janice??"..Mhae asked with a smile "oops."..i said and continued to sang the national anthem, then all those stuff. i grabbed my bag on my car after the ceremony and locked my car. i ran to the 5th floor. where 1st year college-ians stay.haha i went to my locker and opened it, i put my bag inside my locker then grabbed some books and pens i ran to the room and *thud* my books fell and so did i. i was really red that time. "ahh so, we have a late student and a clumsy one"..our teacher said "im sorry"..i said and helped myself up. but i failed, i slipped. "what the hell is wrong with this floor!"..i shouted oopsie. "and now she's blaming the floor"..the students murmured a boy helped me up. Yohan i saw Shey shot me a glare. i thanked Yohan and he snobbed "dont be a pig, so that u can carry urself"..what did he just say????????? cant he see it. im wearing a 4 inch heeled shoes, big heavy books and oh!!!!!!! im going to kill him!! all the student were laughing. i went out of the room and went to the information room. "maam, is there any way to change my class schedule?? i hate it. maybe, change math to biology.or anything! just not this time"..i said "sorry dear but there are no available slots"....i pouted "okay, i'll check"..the girl said and i sat down 20 mins. later i heard the bell rang and the students went out.. ugh. "wait, is it okay if--"..i stood and faced her "if??"..i said "if i say there are no available slots??" i heard the door opened, i looked and saw Yohan, Louie and Shey, oh what a perfect timing! "never mind, if there are none, then please make a slot for ME!!!!!!!!!!"..i shouted at the girl i swear. i will pay her, any amount. timing is really timing. my schedule and Yohan's, Louie's and Shey's are the same so? that's the worst thing i've ever encountered! i swear, if this is not a childish thing. i would like my kuya to beat Shey and Yohan up. but, kuya said, only if it's a relationship break up thing. not childish heart thingy after i shouted at the girl, i went out and saw the 3 of them staring at me. i snobbed at Yohan. hmp! i went to the restroom and examined myself im not fat. if i weighed 25, then Shey is 27, i can see it! she's bigger than me. but im taller. and that what makes me a one of a kind girl. i decided to go home, what's the effin` use? they'll just humiliate me. Yohan's POV well, i really didnt mean to call her pig, it's just that, she's cute and she's cuter when she's mad. well, im noy saying I LIKE HER, i just, LIKE SHEY and that's all that matters, i think. after the class we went to the Info Room and check out if we can add one more VIP of the school, Shey, of course, but she said, no more. "uhm. what did Janice do here?? you know, the girl who just shouted at you"..i asked "she wants to change her class schedule, but it isnt my fault if she wants a class that doesnt have people named, Louie, Shey and Yohan"..she said "oh."..Shey said we went out and head to the cafeteria, on our way downstairs, we saw, using the glass walls, we saw Janice speeding up and obviously going home. she was awfully mad. i can see that she's really really mad at me. i saw Louie glared at me. "what?? not my fault"..i said "yeah. he's right and btw, this coming August, Janice and her family will go on a trip to Korea, may lahing korean kasi yung pamilya nila, her mom is half korean, kaya ganun."...Shey said "the whole month?"..i asked "yes!!"..she shouted i snobbed and ate my chips Janice's POV "hoho. what's up dear??"..dad asked "daddy!!! youre home"..i said "of course, i heard youre going on an ice skating competition this Saturday." "yep daddy. and im going to practice this Friday, after school" "speaking of school--" "dont even ask about it. it sucks, with Shey around, everything's wrong!!" "no need to shout, i'll go with you tomorrow and arrange your class schedule" "really daddy??" "anything that makes my princess happy"..he said and hugged me
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

wow ! update n po ! :)
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa :aaa: Daddy! Can you adopt me? haixt next na po :drool:
daine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]*new reader here*[/i] aww, her dad is so nice.. =) nice update ate. i'll wait for the next chapter :D
mhilado27
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaw.. hmmmp.. ganda ng update.. ehehe.. next update po... ;];]:cheers:
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right]Chapter Twenty.[/align] "good morning, sleepyhead!" "what the-- oh hey! daddy!!"..i said and gave him a bear hug "come on now, take a shower, i'll take care of everything in your school"..he said and flipped his car keys oh. i love daddy much, but he's cranky sometimes. and TOO over-protective, good thing he havent heard about those psychos trying to kill me and me being nauseated like, MILLION times. i took a shower, changed into my uniform and put everything in order. when i looked at my watch, it's still 7:10, whoa, daddy is an early bird. i went downstairs and saw that the 2 cars are missing. i looked at that and stared "what?? i didnt sell them, you lady. Shey used the fortuner and my driver fetched your Aunt Elizabeth and Shirley." he said oh great. the brat Shirley, good thing she's still 5 years old. or else i could've throwed her in the bin "then who's gonna drive us to school??" "of course, me. ur driver sent Shey to school using the fortuner. we're going to use the volvo." oh. daddy knows how to drive, silly me kuya used his motorcycle, FOR SURE! "so?, they left for school already??!"..i shouted "hey. im not that old, i still can hear, yes they left already"..he said tsk. early birds "where's Sis Shine?" "oh. she went to the mall with your mother. they said theyre going to buy something for your competition this Saturday"..daddy said oh great. more audience "hey. wont you eat your pie? ur mommy baked that" "oh. i will"..i said and sat on the table i ate it and drank my carton of milk "so, are you ready to go??"..dad asked and i nodded we went inside his car and i shivered "hey, here's a thing for you" and then... i was like a child who received her christmas present. my dad gave a pink feathery jacket. that was like, the first product of Fashion Company. and dad bought it?! girls drooled over this at the web gee!! [spoiler][img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2234/2328254019_d714bfeb4d.jpg[/img] P.S. The girl in the pic is her, buying her snacks in the vending machine :P and that was the jacket. ohw cool! and she wore that outfit going to school, dont you remember when she said she hated her school shoes cause it's too high?..and btw, her dad took the pic above ((tsar))[/spoiler] it's like a million pesos! gosh im wearing it now "hey, why so silent?..dont you like it?" "no! it's super"..i said wanna know what i looked like when i was a young kid?? [spoiler][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs47/i/2009/203/6/c/Young_Girl_VI_by_Wonderdyke_Stock.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [spoiler][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/144/2/f/Small____young_girl_by_serzdziurami.jpg[/img][/spoiler] if u want to know how she changed her hair color, it's just in their blood. ows? basta yun! wag na kasi maraming tanung here's me when i was pre teen [spoiler][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/files/f/2007/120/b/1/Tsutsumu__Our_Hidden_Child__by_kayleigh.jpg[/img][/spoiler] and here's me now [spoiler][img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2537/3951793200_4827c23ca5.jpg[/img] im going to change the banner soon guys![/spoiler] "good. i thought u wont like it" "silly. who wouldnt??"..i asked "i dont know. im not a girl, kid."..he said and we laughed together we arrived at my school at 7:30, dad's a fast driver all of the girls drooled over my new jacket like i said. and some of the students were murmuring. i kept tugging my dad he wont listen!! "dad!!"..i shouted "oh sorry dear, what is it??" "the info room is 2 rooms away"..i said "dont worry. we'll fix this ASAP" he said and opened his wallet i hung my mouth open gosh. his wallet is full "daddy?? arent you going to keep those??" "no worries. i left some money in our house,bank, office--" i cut him out, i know i know. when it comes to money. he brags! "dad. here's the room" we entered it and saw the red-haired lady yesterday "so, sir, what do you need??"..she said and gulped i smirked "i need you to transfer my daughter to another class. i'll pay! and listen, cant you see? she's part of the VIP in this school, i order you to do whatever she wants"...my dad said and took 1/3 of his money the lady was so shocked and typed something in her computer. "okay sir, everything's fine now"..she said hmm. good she gave me my new schedule and i snobbed at her we went to the principal's office next and daddy paid the principal and said "i want this school to respect my daughter, is that okay??" "yy---yes sir"..the principal said and smiled "so, sweetie, is everything fine now??"..daddy asked "yes daddy" we went out of the room and the students stared daddy dressed like he's going to work "dad, who's going to fetch me??".. i said and pouted "i think me and your mom, we'll fetch your brother too, tell him that his driver got his motorcycle. listen: the two of you should be together waiting for us. i am not that good at patience, understand??" "yes dad"..my kuya said whoa. he heard that? of course maybe kuya heard that daddy is here news scatter very fast. im having goosebumps "bye sweetheart and be a man, kid"...daddy said to me and to kuya after daddy left, kuya glared at me "what??" "u shouldnt brought dad here. now, u act like a spoiled one, sister"..he said "so?? i dont care what the others think!"..i shouted at him and he almost slapped me, but i got his hand "be careful bro, u dont know what i can do"...i said and let go of his hand "ure such a stupid sister" "no, no i am not. maybe youre a fool! dont u remember?? when we were in States u always make fun of the others, play with girls and protect me, now ure the opposite, u hate me already. u dont love me kuya!!"..i shouted and cried i cant hold my tears. i cant believe kuya changed.. his phone rang and he ran... i cant believe it... i ran to him but-- i slipped and the students laughed "STOP!!!"..i heard some lady said i looked at the back and saw our principal with Mhae, Eunice, Patrick, Jersome, Louie, Yohan and Shey hmm.. they reported to the principal that i was laughed at?? silly! they wont do that. especially Shey. i wiped my tears and Eunice helped me up. "a deal's a deal"..the principal said and helped me clean my tears i smiled and the students were like, watching a horror movie. hate it! i received a message saying that my kuya really is sorry. i deleted it and didnt reply. after all those. i cant believe i feel like im the one who lose the fight. the changed schedule was worst! my new classmates are like-- insane! they throw papers at each other, dont care if there is a teacher and run inside the room when it's recess god. it's like hell! at Biology they spilled the experiment and the Biology class was suspended it's lunch time now and-- "hello?? Earth to Janice, what's happening??"..Mhae asked "i dont know!! it's worst than ever. everything!!"..i shouted "shush it out"..Patrick said "hah! look at the spoiled girl. too bad she have no time to spend with Yohan and Louie"..Ayen said ((remember her?? haha, we almost forgot about her.)) "u know what, here's a thing"..i said and threw her a can of cola everybody in the cafeteria laughed at her cause she got wet "hey girl. nice jacket"..Yanna said "thanks"..i said and smiled..Mhae just winked at her sister "were not yet through, ugly duckling"..Ayen said "as if ure a swan"..i said i saw Louie and Yohan ((and of course Shey)) getting inside the cafeteria, Shey looked so disappointed... hmm. AHA! i remembered. i went to their table and said "hey Shey, what's up??"..i said "like u dont know"..she said "oh yeah! u were kicked out in our house. u were transferred to a hotel"...i said "shut up.. your mom said im still going back there as soon as your aunt Elizabeth will go home" "yeah. and it's like 2-3 days??"..i said and laughed i bid goodbye to my lunchmates ((wee)) and went to the field i checked my phone and saw 30 missed calls. from Louie, Kuya and...[i]Yohan[/i]

Last edited by sweet11 (2010-06-02 05:55:03)

ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

update na poh ! :)
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yehey! Shey is out of the picture, well, for a while :-_-: O Gosh! Yohan? :O Yehey! He is joining the picture :excited: next :run2::run2::run2::run2:
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right]Chapter Twenty-first[/align] hell, who am i kidding?? guess what he texted [i]hey you chicken, why arent u here?? the teachers are not in good mood cause you, the white lady, isnt here![/i] that stupid dumbass!! *phone rings* "Janice speaking, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??!"..i shouted like i was going to kill a person augh! "uhm, cool it off, it's Shine. UR cousin. and hey, we went to the ticketing booth today with ur mom and there's no more flight going to Korea"..my heart shattered into pieces hell it!! my mom was born in Korea and my grandmother is korean, that makes my mom half and i 1/3 i know some korean language, i know how to write some of their alphabet and i love K-Groups but, one thing. i havent gone to Korea since the day i was born! "how did it happen?? we have a private plane and--" "your private family pilot took a leave because his grandmother is dying, we cant afford to let him cry during the flight" "but--" "were going to Macau instead" "i memorized that place already!!" "stop it Janice, ure not a kid anymore" i shut my phone off ryt away and went back to the room "stinky, rotten place!! get a life people!"..i shouted "well, isnt our fault if you belong to those nerdy geniuses"...a boy said "shut up!! why dont you just sit down and study! in that way, people will praise all of you" "shut up Janice, youre no president of ours" "well, i believe that your president left all of u already because of your stupidiness" after i said that, they continued to run, throw papers and eat like a hungry lion ugh, this room! a teacher entered the room and he was hit on his head with a piece of paper nobody even bothered to help the old man i went to him and help him up "are you okay??" "seems like u dont belong in this jungle. these people dont know how to respect" he went outside and i followed him.. what's the use?? the students wont even listen to me i followed him til he stopped and faced me "well, what are you waiting for, shouldnt you go back to the room??" "oohhh, gimme a break! i wanna go home" i ran as fast as i could, grabbed my bag went to the lockers, opened my locker, grabbed my purse, throwed my bag inside and got my newest jacket aww men! i remembered something. i didnt even brought my car with me!! seems like im going to wait for an hour or so "hey you, what brings you here??"..a guy who suddenly appeared said "excuse me mister, i dont even know you. you are not even familiar. why are you here?" "this? this is my territory and im a 3rd year college student" "and so? my kuya's one, too!" "well, too bad he's not here, he's the one who broke my sister's heart, shouldnt i break your heart too?? i mean, literally! the one that will stop your breathing..an eye for an eye" "no way. my brother has only one girlfriend" "then, let's say, my sister is his ex" oh! i cant believe im the one paying for my kuya's wrong doings "look, im really sorry, is there any way that'll make me make it up for your sister??" "my sister is at home, crying. and yes, there's one, all you need to do is honor me, go there (( he pointed the very hot field)) and kneel for an hour" good. i shouldnt have asked i never kneeled for anyone except for the high and almighty one. it's P.E. today, maybe they can see me. maybe they can save me!! "and btw, dont go near your friends"...ugh! "how would you know i wont??" "cause we'll be watching over you" shoot. that strikes! i went to the field and kept murmuring about how my kuya is punisihing me right now. i couldve just pushed the #1 button and speed dialed daddy but i wont and cant, cause for sure, this'll be a very big issue "this place is perfect!, now, kneel!!" i did what he said and after 1 minute, i was sweating already i cant believe this i saw them playing ball and *thud* they fell.. the boy who looked so innocent had a bruise and they went near me, i can smell the blood already oh no! not now please i cant just faint here and let them take care of me i wish some hero would come... Yohan's POV that girl is like a crazy old lady y would she transfer to that stupid room?? we are having our PE class and our coach hadnt showed up. i decided to play baseball. i know basketball and loved it. but baseball is way too cool for me not to join. i was tired and i needed a break, i want to go to the area where my mind is showing ha. it's still the field wait. the girl over there is that even Janice?? i went to the room beside ours "hey you, where's the girl Janice??" "oh, the freak?? we dont know" and by what the student said i quickly ran. why the hell would she kneel?? shouldnt i be happy?? why am i dead worried?? shouldnt i be glad because all of her new classmates hates her?? when i reached the field. she was still there and there are boys surrounding her.. she was like holding her breath.. i saw the youngest boy having a bruise and then i remembered what my bro just said. she faints with blood all i could think for now is, 'NOT HER!' "what the hell do you think youre doing??"..i asked "Yohan, i mean Master Yohan"...good. so they still remember me, i pay them money so that they'll do what i want, and i'll kill them if i want to once they hurt someone special in my heart but, is Janice even special?? the way she smiles let my heart skip a beat the way she laughs make my eyes melt the way she talks makes her really good and the way she gets mad makes her cuter why am i saying all of these?! am i crazy?! "dont touch her. " "but--" "no more buts, or else--" "yes--yes Master" good. i stared at Janice and she was still kneeling and she was breathing like she wasnt able to breath for years. she was sobbing, i could hear it, even though she's facing down, i could hear her. the way she cries, makes my whole heart break. makes my whole body feel numb and makes my brain burst. "Janice, u can stand up now"...i said without looking at her. i was staring at the sky. and then--- "Janice!! my sister, im so sorry, i heard somebody said that you were punished by those boys, i'll make it up to you, i'll beat them" "dont, in that way, maybe i'll be suffering more--" she said coldy wait, is this her kuya's fault?? "hey, i heard you saved her. way to go. btw, thank you"..her kuya said to me and gave me a light punch. it didnt hurt at all. after her kuya left. i can feel the pain she's suffering. she whispered thank you and ran away. "hey bro. i liked the action there"..Louie said "wont you kill me?? for letting those boys--" "no. u saved her, buddy" i saw my brother smile again. do u know that we hated each other because of a girl?? well, she's dead now. i wasnt a playboy before. i just became one after she died. Sheen Hale. the girl whom my brother and i met in our childhood, my first love. but she died because of a car accident it happened in a blur.. [i] "why are you like that Yohan??, it's your birthday. let's go to the mall"..Sheen said "no." "babe please" "fine, but listen, i wont buy anything. u buy but i wont" "fine"...she said with a large grin she's my girlfriend. my kuya gave her to me since she picked me FAST FORWARD. "ahh. that was so fun"..she said "no it isnt" "yes it is"..she insisted "go home now, Sheen"..i said "wont you drive me home??" "the taxi stops are all over the mansion." "but--" "no buts Sheen" "okay" she ran away. i felt guilty, i ran after her to say sorry and make it up to her "Sheen!!" "what??"..she shouted while crossing the street "im sorry"..i said and she smiled "yeah..it's okay"...she shouted and *beeeeeeeeeep*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* my heart...all shattered into pieces my Sheen. my life, all gone "hey what happening--- NO WAY!! Sheen!!"...Louie shouted "it's not my fault" "i heard you two talk, moron. i heard this honking car and this--"..he pointed to the body of Sheen after the driver was sent to prison and after we sent Sheen to the E.R. the doctor said she was lifeless, the doctor cant resurrect her after we heard it, my brother punched me "i gave her to you, you idiot, i gave her up, for you!, because i love both of you and then this! you killed her!!"...and he continued to punch me...i hated him and hates him starting this day. i know he's right that's why i didnt punch back but still, i hate him. from now on, i'll be the right one. [/i] and then after that, i met Shey, she made me realize that life isnt just about Sheen but after that, she still broke my heart, she go a new boyfriend. and that's how i became being a playboy 2 girls that i loved broke my heart that's why im breaking girls' hearts now. [i]but Janice is different, and i can feel it[/i]

Last edited by sweet11 (2010-06-02 01:29:04)

daine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aw, kawawa naman po pala si yohan noon.. nice update po ate.. wait ko po next. :D
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

update na po :))
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right]Chapter Twenty-second[/align] Janice's POV after that silly thing. i consider that SILLY it's dismissal already. i waited for my dad on the bench, i saw kuya on the other side of the bench he keeps on texting me but i wont bother to read *honks* "daddy!!"...i shouted "oh princess, how's school??" i lowered my head and said "fine!"...i shouted happily though my heart is aching "good. now, we'll go to this classy hotel. okay?? we'll go home first to get you dressed, i'll give u 2 an hour, okay??" daddy asked me and kuya "yes dad"..kuya said we went inside the LIMO and went silent daddy and mommy is sitting with each other, while im stucked with kuya when we arrived, i went upstairs and dressed [spoiler][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3590/3769307234_c81fb04bfb.jpg[/img] the girl in the pic is Lee Soa, and she's playing Janice's role. if u really looked our new banner, you'll see that it's the same girl and Chapter 20's pic is her too[/spoiler] my Aunt Elizabeth is korean. for sure she'll love my dress and about meeting my bratty cousin, Shirley today?? im not sure if this'll be good "hey looking good baby"..my mom said "huh?? are u sure this is okay? wont u shout at me or something??" "of course not. btw, if u r done, go to the limo ryt away, ur aunt is already waiting in d hotel" "k sure" --------------------------------- "omy. is this my niece? and nephew?? theyre so good looking"..aunt Elizabeth said when she saw me and kuya "of course."..mom said i smiled then saw Shirley at her side great. after all those talkings and eatingS we were contented and went home i opened my bag and did my homework and i remembered that Shey will be back on Friday. the day of my competition FAST FORWARD: Thursday EVENING what happened in the morning was my usual routine, but of course, Yohan was still making fun of me. and guess what im doing now?? im bidding good bye to my aunt and my cousin is going to stay with me. oh great!! we went home after that and Shirley was already asleep. dad carried her to her bedroom and i opened my bag. i stuffed my ice skating uniform in my bag and prayed that tomorrow's practice will go right. "morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"....somebody shouted "agjdjhahd" "good morning!!!!!!!!!"..somebody shrieked hell! it was Shirley. she's my personal alarm clock ugh! well. kuya and i are not in good terms yet and im not happy about it. i dressed into my uniform and wore a jacket [spoiler][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3514/3951034635_10a855393a.jpg[/img][/spoiler] my mom allowed me to wear sneakers today because i'll fave my practice for tomorrow's competition i'll practice in our school's skating rink i drove my BMW and went to school early well. i went to the field where player's practice. i sat on a bench and stared at the sun with my sunglasses on "hey, i didnt notice your hair turns red when hit by the sun"..somebody said "i know. mom said maybe it's because it's just in our family's blood? when i was young i used to have black hair and now, i got these brown hair"..i explained why am i even explaining?? who the hell is this GUY?? i removed my glasses and saw Yohan making a salute sign good. the person i least expected. "Janice, is ur, by any chance, ur lips, received it's first kiss?"... what the hell! i saw Yohan murmuring to his self why not make friends with him? "no... not yet" "then-- am i allowed to do this??" he said and kissed me on my lips... "what the hell were u thinking u moron??!!"...i shouted "well"..he said shyly "i was thinking that it'll be good if u receive your firsts"..he said no! my lips! i touched it i was ready to break his jaw, but his hand caught me and then, i felt a sudden spark. we were both silenced and he let go of my hand.. his hands-- it's so hot like his body ERASE!
daine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awii! haha cute ng update haha. waah, first kiss nia si yohan! :excited: how nice naman! haha
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

update na poh ! ang cute ni Janice !
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=daine13;#3614272;1275544122]awii! haha cute ng update haha. waah, first kiss nia si yohan! :excited: how nice naman! haha[/quote] haha. meant to be--? [quote=ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com;#3614279;1275544318]update na poh ! ang cute ni Janice ![/quote] sure-- i'll update this again later...
daine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sweet11;#3614286;1275544403]haha. meant to be--?[/quote] haha. medyo po? heheh. cute po kc ng mga scenes nila eh atska po kpg iniicp mo ung ggwin ni yohan kay janice, nkaka-excite. ahehe =)
LADYLIAH17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG~! ONEW MY LOVE! rofl. rofl. So yeah. w8 ill be back xD
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Crazy Yohan! Ang bilis niya ha! :lol3: next na po ulit :run2::run2::run2::run2:
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

tagal kong di nakapagbasa ah. kagagaling ko lang kasing Bicol. 1 week akong di nakapag-net. kumusta naman yun? haha. whaha. si Yohan talaga.. tsk. tsk. update na po.! =)
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right]Chapter Twenty-Third.[/align] ugh! the day ended and i went to the school's practice area i saw the rink and saw Yohan i glared at him and then i saw Louie by his side. aww am i dreaming or what? Louie's winking at me i clicked my tongue and went to the rink already i wore my attire and glided i practiced and practiced and im tired... it's not past 5 yet. im not doing so well. i decided to follow my heart and i, myself, didnt believe what happened i jumped. spinned and glided wonderfully it's one of my tricks in America and i couldnt believe i did it! i saw my brother smiling and joining me in the rink well, i actually didnt forgive him yet but i smiled back he held my hand and taught me some tricks he's a good skater, i admit. and here's the part. he held my hips and i got ready. i concentrated, kuya spinned, spinned and spinned he threw me to the air and managed to spin and glide i knew i was sweating even though it's cold here. i continued to follow the rythm of my heart until i heard mommy's voice. "time to go sweetheart, u will not feel good if you will have eyebugs on tomorrow's competition" my brother and i chuckled and held each others hand like kids i like my kuya he's the sweetest kuya! i knew we had fights. but those fights are just normal for us. were growing up, we cant play like children 3 years of age "so, how's the practice?"..mom asked "so far, so good"..i said i heard that there will be 2 parts of the competition Saturday and Sunday i hope i'll win this is my biggest dream i cant lose hope now i won 20 awards in States and if i lose here, it'll be a badluck. we arrived at home early whew. i started changing my clothes and saw my outfit for Saturday's and Sunday's competition here's for Saturday: [spoiler][img]http://www.iceexcellence.com/files/1873823/uploaded/DSCN3795.jpg[/img][/spoiler] and for Sunday: [spoiler][img]http://www.iceexcellence.com/files/1873823/uploaded/DSCN6470.jpg[/img][/spoiler] i inhaled and exhaled then went downstairs "do you like it??"..mom asked im not dumb to not to notice that she's asking about my outfit "yep"..i said and followed her in the dining room "im hungry".. dad moaned while putting his suitcase on the sofa and sitting on the dining chair "so are we"..mom said and the maids appeared i saw the food and i was like, EEW it was fish hmm. the one [i]tinola[/i] i couldnt believe it before i could say anything "come on, it's good for your body, eat it"..mom said i followed her i grabbed my bowl, got the chopsticks, grabbed some greens, and got fish pieces i ate and it tasted good. i poured some soup and my kuya stared at me i took a glance at my plate and rice bowl i got steak,soup, macaroni, fried fish, and the tinola "well, i think she likes her food"..kuya said and immediately continued eating [i]i asked my food what's wrong with you??[/i] ahh. i drank the cola Sis Shine gave me and asked "isnt Shey coming home today??"..i asked "yes. she'll be here within 2 hours, she's having a dinner date" i was like, going to vomit. after Sis Shine said that, Shirley giggled EVIL cousin "oww. cutie babie"..mommy said, while cooing her i shivered and kuya smirked when we were finished, Shey arrived great! i locked myself in the room and read some books BORING! i signed in at YM and nobody is even online i buzzed Louie but he didnt reply. ugh! i decided to go get some sleep and i suceeded. "good morning!!" "what the--- WHATTHEHELLAREYOUDOINGHERE??"..i asked my brother i immediately went to the bathroom "im just waking you up. the competition will start today, dont you remember??"...i heard him and i took a shower with my clothes on. BAD SIGN i shouldnt have done that "okay okay, i'll get outta here, continue taking a shower"..my brother said and went out i did what he said and got myself dried up i applied make up and used the blower ahh. my wavy brown hair i wore my outfit and felt impressed i dont even know why i wore an outer outfit so that i'll not look stupid, it's a stripey one. [spoiler][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3495/3951014551_bdb12ab23d.jpg[/img][/spoiler] inside, i wore the blue outfit my mom bought me. i wore sandals and kept my skating shoes in a paper bag i went downstairs and saw Shey she was going to watch my competition? "dont get me wrong. im going to have a date with the Lims" does he mean, Yohan and Louie both? flirt is always a flirt my mom saw me and said "arent you going to wear your outfit?" "im wearing it"..i said and pointed my tummy "hah!"..kuya mocked i glared i saw daddy getting dressed yey! dad's going to watch we went to the mall fast, and early! i lined up and saw two girls smirking "what do you want??" "Im Jullivi." hmm. she looks Filipina, but looks like she grew up in America here's her: [spoiler][img]http://www.worldfigureskatewear.com/images/jerrys/329_large5.jpg[/img][/spoiler] and the girl beside her said "and Im Kresha" here's her: [spoiler][img]http://www.twizzlepicks.ca/Quickstart/ImageLib/47_large5.jpeg[/img][/spoiler] oh great! bullies "i said, what do you want?"..i asked "well, get ready to lose, we, sisters, will win the competition"..Jullivi said so theyre siblings?? not bad i saw 8 competitors. we'll split up. the boy ((who is in charge)) said we'll go by four(s) what?? why the hell will that happen? i thought figure skating is only performed one by one?! i asked why and he said tomorrow, we'll go one by one, but not now and only four girls will make it on Sunday based on their scores, of course. the competition will start 5 minutes later and im on the 2nd batch and guess what? im with Jullivi and Kresha, and the girl named Syenna oh great! the girl, Syenna looked good and great "Now, let's welcome, the 1st batch.! Yoona, Ren Ren, Princess and Fiona!"..the announcer said everybody clapped and they began... they bumped into each other i tsked, stomped and groaned why would they do that? "that was great girls! now, let's see your scores, Yoona made 50, Ren Ren made 80, Princess got a 150 and Fiona got 120..leading now is Princess, will the second batch beat her score??" "we'll beat her"..Kresha said we waited for 3 minutes and... "let's all welcome, Kresha, Jullivi, Syenna and the girl of your dreams, Janice!! from Batch 2"..did i hear it right? Jullivi glared and i smirked we glided one by one and Syenna tripped because Kresha blocked her. goodie "My My, Syenna oh Syenna, what happened??"..the announcer asked she stood up and glided again i prepared for my impact i was going in circles, i know what im doing, i am going to the middle now, i saw my brother and he looked confused ugh! im not doing well i turned, swirled and jumped i reached high enough to do some tricks i thinked and re thinked and when i was almost on the rink i did some tumbling and glided everybody clapped, but still, my kuya tsked i cant understand him im confused now i did some tricks by swirling. i watched the wrong direction, i believe i was getting dizzy for sure. i saw Shey kissing Yohan's cheek and Louie's after Yohan's after that, this is what happened. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmar_F2cBow&feature=related[/url] ((guys, imagine that as her)) good thing. that was the last part. believe me! "OH MY!! pretty janice, what's wrong??"..the announcer said i swam through the surface i saw Kresha and Jullivi laughed Syenna helped me up with eyes full of pity im wet "well, show must go on, Janice made a 199, Jullivi got 200, Kresha got 160 and Syenna with 130..Janice, Princess, Jullivi and Kresha will go on to the next round, TOMORROW! have a nice day everybody" i pity myself i shouldt have been jealous WELL, im not!! stop it Janice, im humiliated now. my brother looked at me and hit his head "what's wrong??"...he asked "i felt funny" "well, should be. youre making a mistake, you kept on making circles."..my brother said i shivered "go change your clothes"..dad said i followed and saw Yohan, Louie and Shey((grinning!)) outside the dressing room instead of my brother and parents, where'd they go?? "what happened, girl?"..Shey asked obviously. she knows what happened! she did it on purpose i clicked my tongue "you were great, but, the fall"..Louie said i just smiled. i didnt win. i got a hundred ninetynine "yeah. bad"..i said i saw my parents and quickly waved i went to them and said im hungry, we ate at KFC and went home i cried. i dont know why. this is such a shame the next day.... we are early, like yesterday. and i saw Shey, Louie and Yohan, again! what's wrong with them? i removed my jacket and the announcer announced that the competition will start first to present is Princess, then Jullivi, Kresha and Me Princess got 2 mistakes, Jullivi got 3, Kresha got 2 and here's me [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTVKPqNI-TU&feature=related[/url] ((try to watch it guys, all of it!)) i got one mistake, i fell!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:38

[ 9 queries - 0.513 second ]
Privacy Policy