• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

Pages: 12345

[align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

woah.. she knowns how to play basket.. kinda unusual for girly girls.. update.. =)
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

:lol3: I love Janice's brother. It is always I wish would exist in my life : a BIG brother :( NVM :( Where the hell is Yohan :lol3: next!
mhilado27
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaa..ganda ng upd8s..hehehe..hmmm,,nxt upd8 powh..ehheeh..
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right]Chapter Sixteen.[/align] whenever the conversation goes exciting. kuya appears. hell it!! "would you mind if, i'll get my books in my locker first??"..i asked my kuya "sure sis"..he said i went to his car first back seat of course he's a PLAYBOY and guess what?? the girl is riding on kuya's car front sit huh. let's see if momma will know bout this. when we arrived at the girl's house kuya kissed her on her cheek and she actually BLUSHED! eew.gross my bro saw me making a puking face and he murmured something ugh.! cant believe this we arrived at our house with a bunch of SUCkprises "the hell!! what happened to my room!! where's my laptop?? where's my bed?? where's my everything??"..i heard kuya shouted i giggled and went inside my room and i shouted what he exactly shouted too "mom!!"..we both shouted "your rooms are upstairs, this will be the guest rooms"...dad said "why??"..we both asked "so that the guests will not be tired climbing the stairs"..they explained "how about us??"..we said "you'll handle it"..mom said we both moaned and even groaned but, nothing happened i went upstairs and i can feel my legs flying arrgh! i fell asleep the moment i read my books cool! "HEYYY!!"...somebody shouted "what? what??"..i asked "it's 6:30 in the morning. you didnt change your uniform since yesterday and you didnt eat dinner, but, there's an advantage, i was the one who ate your share, tsk. the chicken salad was a waste"..he said and my stomach growled. too low but my kuya heard it he chuckled. arghh just arghh!! i went to my bathroom and slammed the door, i took a shower and went out i grabbed my uniform and changed. wore everything i needed and went downstairs great!! u know what's on the table?? cookies and milk what's this?? a dessert? i ate it and grabbed my car keys good thing it's carwashed already i started the engine and saw my kuya went ahead of me. he used his motorcycle duh! as if! i arrived to school on time and none of the Lims were here, oh :-( Louie's POV when i arrived at home, Yohan and my parents were waiting i saw Yohan grin "guess what??"...they asked "what??"..i answered "Shey is coming on Sunday"..Yohan said "i knew that already"..i said "and were going to shop for her tomorrow, on Friday"..my parents said "but we have class"..i said "who cares??? we can handle that."...they said oh. Janice's POV it's already dismissal pero walang Louie o Yohan iih. i stayed in the school for awhile. it's already 7 p.m. i decided to go to the parking lot i wasnt alone there were 3 psychos eew. or what do we call that?? big hunkies or something? "hey sweetheart"...a boy said "dont touch me"..i said "we wont"..they said and went nearer i was about to close my eyes when two boys appeared [i]Patrick and Jersome...[/i] "yo man!!"..Patrick said "knight in shining armor?"..the psycho said "nope. but even better"..Jersome said and started punching those guys two psychos were down, one trashed by Patrick, and another one beaten by Jersome "stop it guys, i'll handle this one, the one who hurt my sister cant survive, nobody can touch her without my permission"..he said and winked ((he really looks like Song Woo Bin in Boys over Flowers while Jersome looked like Kim Bum, and Patrick?? he looks like Ji Hoo, where the hell is Jun Pyo?? :-D )) my bro punched the boy and he was down all i was able to remember was, im sweating and felt nauseated "let's get her to the hospital, she's nauseated. it's normal for her, dont worry"..my bro said and everything went black "i can hear her breath steady already"..i heard someone said i slowly opened my eyes and saw my parents im at my room already. "mom, what happened??"..i asked "you were nauseated with blood sweetie"..she said i looked at the clock and it's already 11 p.m. "mom, can i take my dinner now??"..i asked and they smiled "dinner in bed??"..kuya asked "no need"..i said but he grabbed something under the bed and i saw MY DINNER wee. i kissed my brother on his cheek and he groaned he went to the bathroom and washed his face "duh!"..i said
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Aixt! I reallt love you brother :lol3: Weetz, Ain't Jun Pyo should be the one beaten up for Jan di[Janice] :lol3: Who's Shey? Crazy girl over the twins? :lol3: next!!! :run2::run2::run2::run2::run2:
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

update n poh .. hahaha ..
ms.rose13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahahaha.. ang arts arts nmen ng kuya nia.. ahahaha.. pero nagkikiss sia sa girls.. ahahaha..
mhilado27
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]weee..8z xo cute... :xixi:[/align] [align=center]aaaah..i wish i had a big bro..:cry:[/align] [align=center]hmmm..weee..:yes2:[/align] [align=center]san na ba ang prince charming muw janice..ehehehe.. :roger:[/align]
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

cute!!! sana meron din akong Big Bro.. kakainggit.. :( update na Ree.. :) =)
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeh. guys, di nyo na kilala si Shey?? yung sa Chap Ten?? [align=right]Chapter Seventeen.[/align] It's Saturday!! i woke up early and went swimming yaya said kuya left early, he left me a note [quote][align=center][i]yo sissy, looking for me?? im wid my girls, dont be a magnet for trouble[/i][/align][/quote] so, does he really think i am a magnet for that stuff?? crazy i swimmed maybe for 5 rounds and took a shower already i wore a skinny jeans, t shirt, and shoes i grabbed my jacket and went downstairs i put my bag and jacket on the couch and drank hot chocolate the doorbell rang and yaya called me "hey"..OMY. he's soo hot it was Louie "uhh. hey, what's the ocassion??"..i asked, he wore pants, tight shirt and shoes his tight shirt really shows that he has big muscles "umm, ice skating?? and shouldnt i be the one to ask you that?"...he said and we both laughed i didnt bring my car with me. he said he'll drive me home early and i agreed we went to the mall and we paid the fee it was fun. was?? yep. were heading to eat our lunch now when were walking we saw a flyer [quote][align=center]ATTENTION: to all ice skaters, we will have an ice skating contest DATE: NEXT SATURDAY TIME: 10:00 A.M. prize: ASUS laptop, 50, 000 gift certificate and a brand new ice skating attire worn by the world's ice skating champion [/align][/quote] i threw it but Louie held my hand "what??"..i asked "why dont you enter?? you said you won many ice skating competitions in States already"..he said "im not sure".i said "come on"..he said, he's DAZZLING me!! "ohkay fine"..i said we headed to KFC and ordered we were eating this time when, "OMG, youre dating?? arent you the son of the owner of Lim's bank and arent you the daughter of the owner of the NEWEST BANK in here??"...a reporter asked "no. were friends"..i said and grabbed his hand we ran and he sighed "sorry for that"..he said "no, it's fine. im worried that if mom will know this, i'll be receiving a punishment"..i said "i should take you home now"..he said we went to his car without talking. im not happy about this. "uhm-- i sorry"...we both said and we laughed i arrived home with kuya waiting for me. "hey, i'll take my sis from here"..my kuya said and held me "okay, bye Aicee"..Louie said "bye"..i said and he drove "what 'Aicee'??"..kuya asked "Louie calls me like that"...i said "well, let him stop calling you like that"...Ate Shine said, well, she's here, AGAIN, cause her friend will have a party here tomorrow ugh it. i went upstairs right away i hate them. i decided to go down after i got dressed. i saw yaya chopping some pork i helped and "AWCHH!!!"..i shouted my finger is bleeding "dont breathe"..Ate Shine said while kuya washed the cut. i followed them and closed my eyes "it's okay now"..kuya said and i opened my eyes they covered it with a cloth. "thank you"..i said "be careful next time".my kuya said and 'tsk'ed aww. i decided to take a nap and when i woke up. it was evening already i saw our maids preparing our house for tomorrow's welcome party. Ate Shine said '[i]Shey[/i]' is the name of the new comer i wonder if she's nice and not one of those flirts.
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

bilis ng update ah.. whaaaa!! ibig sabihin magsasama sila sa iisang bahay?!? ano kayang mangyayari?? update na sis!.. =)
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

update na po . whew .. sasali siya sa ice skating contest ?
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bilis na! next na po :run2::run2::run2:
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.. haha, gravi si kua niya ahh.. uber sa alalala, sana meron din ako kua.. :( next na po :run::run::run:
mhilado27
» n00b
1969-12-31

wee..:sleepy: wla pa pong upd8??hehehe..:-_-: i'll w8 4 8 powh.. :excited: hehehehe,..:wave:
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

wala pang update.. :( di bale hintay na lang ulit ako.. :) update!! update!! =)))
cutiecates143
» n00b
1969-12-31

oo nga update na please.....
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

hintay! hintay! UPDATE! UPDATE! :)
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry kung matagal readers, galing kasi ako ng macau eh, sorry talaga. hope you still support [i][align=right]Chapter Eighteen.[/align][/i] "hey Janice, nice nap youve got. we received calls from Louie, you know what? stop talking to him. or else i'll ground you"..kuya said "ground?? hah! are you my father??" "Janice!!"...Ate Shine said "what now?? you know what's wrong with you guys?? youre too over protective. bakit ba? is there something wrong with him? business has nothing to do with friendship!" "Janice!! shh. listen, stop it, you were not like that before. you were normal"...Ate Shine said "so, im abnormal now??"..i asked "no, what i mean is--"..Ate Shine said "what we mean is, he's not good for you"...Kuya said "that's what im waiting for you to say"..i said and faked a smile, i realize something. i really dont feel anything for Louie nor Yohan. theyre just our rival our enemy, and foe "that's our girl. btw, i signed you up for a skating competition, you'll love it"..Ate Shine said and i was like... WTF. no way this is happening! "what??!"...i shouted "aww. youre over-joyed. dont be"..Kuya said i sat on the couch and re thinked maybe it's not in the mall. maybe he'll not see me.. maybe,! augh! we ate silently and slept. tomorrow. Shey arrives. maybe she'll be a good buddy [i]tomorrow morning..Sunday, 8:00 a.m.[/i] *yawns* what a bright morning. everyone's noisy downstairs i went out and. "youre still not kicking that out??"..Ate Shine said "kick what??"..i asked "your PJs" "ohw. i'll be right back"...i said i took a bath and wore the cocktail dress ate Shine gave me.. hmmm.. pinkish. it's a pink dress, pink high heeled sandals. i brought a pink purse with me and changed my phone case with pink it's evening and we saw 3 persons arriving.. wait. the boys are familiar Louie and Yohan!
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Oh God! Shey is here :O Ahhhh :aaa: I don't know what to say.... so [b]SPEECHLESS[/b]!!! next :drool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:10

[ 10 queries - 0.531 second ]
Privacy Policy