• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

Pages: 123455

[align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

sweet11
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

[quote=-eiram_eneri-;#3546925;1272346131]whow.. why is it that students there are kinda, hmm.. it's just a phone.. owh, i get it.. it's the latest and expensive.. :facepalm: kilig.. cte daw sya sabi ni louie.. :D :wow2: pdate na sis.. :D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] kasi, in this story, hindi pa nilabas yung LG cyon. at all the students are prepared to buy in any price. kaso wala silang nakita ehh. kaya yun. [align=right]Chapter Twelve[/align] huh?? i looked at the spilled experiment, we were requested to go outside right away. since the lab is full of smoke now, we went to the room back and felt relieved that nothing happened. Yohan accused his partner but hell.. his partner saw it with his eyes that he let go of it. ahhw. the day ended with not much fun. i dont care if you call me KJ. i really dont care, you know. "lil sis, where did you get that contacts??'..he asked "from a friend".. "friend?? owhee. btw, the one who gave that is handsome"..he said while grinning "what the-- you FOLLOWED MEEE!!!!" i was really angry. how dare he?? "hey. chill"... "youre telling me to chill, that's my private life"...i said "well, im your brother, and im part of your PRIVATE life"..he said oh come on. "yeah2, but next time, dont ever dare--" "yeah yeah"..he said and whispered 'good night' i didnt bother to answer, what's the difference? Friday; 6:20 a.m. *ring* "stupid alarm"..i said i rubbed my eyes. what the-- 6:20!!! i went to take a shower really really fast. i wore my contacts, then shoes, unirforms, light powder, and I.D. i took the sandwich yaya prepared and inserted it in my bag. i took a sip of milk in the carton and grabbed the keys when i arrived the gate was almost closing and i parked my car with matching screeching sound "ugh"..i said my kuya was already here. he even waved 'hi' to me STFU!! this brother, he drives me insane!! "looks like the lady didnt wear proper school attire"..somebody said i examined myself. shoot!!, yesterday, my contacts and now, my shoes, i wore high heeled sandals!! no way!. im reddish now. i cant go home now, cause im soo late. hmp. i went to my first class ryt away. this is an embarassent before i went to the room i called my yaya. "hello??"..she said "ya. you got to help me. bring me my shoes!!!"..i shouted. oh great, the people are staring at me "yep baby, i will. stay put"..she said i went inside the room and... they were staring at me like... get-outta-here look. they were staring at my foot. ugh! hate this day. "look, i was already late and--"..i started explaining "no explanations needed"..sire said while having his serious face mode.. ahhhh!! this is hell!

Last edited by sweet11 (2010-04-27 21:01:01)

mhilado27
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

[align=center]hala. . :scared:[/align] [align=center]lagot c janice..[/align] [align=center]weee..1st 2 comment..?? :O[/align] [align=center]upd8 na powH. .:yes2: [/align]
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]sweet11 wrote [?]:[/b] i took a sip of milk in the carton and grabbed the keys[/quote] I remembered my cousin who is in texas in this line :lol3: Yea, americans do that :lol2: Poor Janice :lol3: The shoes!!! Crap those who is staring at her :lol3: next :run2::run2::run2:
ms.rose13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

vket kxe late na yung alarm mu... ahahaha..
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sweet11;#3548027;1272377185]kasi, in this story, hindi pa nilabas yung LG cyon. at all the students are prepared to buy in any price. kaso wala silang nakita ehh. kaya yun.[/quote] ow.. i see.. sorry .. so that's why when they saw it.. it was like, "how come she got that!!:O its not even out of teh markets.. " aowch.. what a bad day, yeah right.. did luck became poor to here at those times.. wahaha.. forget to wear shoes.. update.. hhmm.. sna c savior nya dumating at tulongan sya.. he said his locker was almost like a mall.. :wow:
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

update n poh :) hihi . nice . mali mali pla sia ? haha bka my black shoes dn c Louie sa locker nea ? hahaha
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha. dear readers, tignan naten kung matutulungan ba siya ni Louie ngaun. [align=right]Chapter Thirteen.1[/align] teka, si Louie!! baka matulungan niya ako. pero, nakakaabala na yata ako. NP: your love is my drug shoot! ruming yung phone ko. "so, Miss Janice?? using phones during class is not allowed, let's meet at the Detention Room later"..Sir said is this America?? i thought there's no Detention here. "but sir.."..i tried to explain *ring* "recess time"... ugh!. i read the message, it's from yaya, she said she's busy and she cant bring my shoes what does she think?? is this America?? we cant just wear high heels! "uhm yo"..Patrick said while wiping his forehead "ihh."..i said "so, problem with shoes??"..he asked "yeah." "dont worry, i'll be right back"..he said and ran ugh. Patrick's POV right!! Mhae can help "Mhae"...i shouted "yep??"..she said "do u have any extra black shoes??"..i asked "uhm, they dont fit on you"..she said and i laughed "not me, it's Janice" "oh sure"..she said and threw a pair of black shoes i ran to Janice...and there she goes dashing lady. but still, i have my Mhae "Janice, here you go"...i said and handed her the shoes "where did---" "from Mhae"...i said, i received a text message from Mhae saying she need some help oh well.. Janice's POV after Patrick left, Louie arrived "looks like you dont need my help"..he said "aww. where the hell did the shoes come from??"..i asked "uhm. France??"..he asked "no. i mean, where did you get that??" "oh. from my car??"..he said "you have extras??"..i asked "yeah yeah"..he said he walked away from me and just sighed... after a week, still, no communications with Louie, da hell!! it's Gym Day today i wore my cheerleading uniform "ah-1-ah-2-ah-1-2-3-"..i shouted "Go, Green Giants, Go, Green Giants, Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Green!!!!!!!!!!! Giants!!!!"... we shouted together we cheered and all. i saw Louie practicing basketball, of course were together, cause cheeleaders are supposed to cheer for them... after that, our Gym teacher let us changed our t-shirts then let choreographed a dance the hell, she made our group practices a warm up activity!!! "so, 1, 2, 3--and". we started dancing, the music was Everyday, you know, the song in high school musical we stopped practicing after 40 minutes "that was tiring"...i complained Louie's POV i was behind her while we practiced dancing. she's graceful as ever. i heard her sing already, she was great!! i heard her complaining bout the weather and EVERYTHING. geez. i walked away when she looked at me. i was near the door that time when-- "whats your problem??"..she asked "what??"..i asked "you know what, i cant understand you"..she said "look, i know i was avoiding you and all, but that's for someones sake!!!!"

Last edited by sweet11 (2010-04-30 04:19:38)

-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoaw.. sayang dumating pa si patric.. sana na una si Louie.. awch,. for someone's sake??? cnu na someone..
ms.rose13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sino louie.. si yohan ba yun?..:d
mhilado27
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeeee..hmmm.. :O wOw nman..yaman tlga.. ayh, wawa nman c louie..:scared:
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww!! sino kaya yun?? update na Ree.. :) =)
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right]Chapter Fourteen.[/align] "but, for who??!!"..she shouted i never wanna talk about this, but i can feel it, Yohan loves Janice, i tried to ignore Janice for him to make a move, pero gahhd. ang hina niya!! "never mind"..i said and hugged her Janice's POV this is so confusing. it's Dismissal already and I'm the only one whose left in our room i laid my head and hands on the table. i even talked to myself "what's happening??"..i said. probably talking to no one i dont know what im feeling already. it's confusing sparks everywhere Louie's POV i am practicing basketball now late na nga eh, 5 na "bro, kelan tayo magdi-dismiss??"..Patrick asked "ewan ko ke kuya"..kuya?? yung coach namin yung tinutukoy ko *whistles* "okay na, uwi na kayo"..kuya said "yun naman pala eh, tara na" i said i went to the locker room and changed my clothes i was planning to get something inside the room when i saw Janice she didnt go home yet. "miss, i think your fetch is already there"..i said "fetch?? excuse me, i brought my car"..she said, but still not looking at me *coughs* "what the-- could you please--"..and then, she stared at me "Louie??"..she asked "hey"..i said and waved hi "too bad we didnt go to the mall last Saturday"..she said and pouted "dont worry, we're going to the mall next Sat. promise"...i said, it's Wednesday today "yeah2"..she said "should we go home now??"..i asked "alright"...she replied and grabbed her backpack, she carried it with one arm only. and in her hands were books "mind if i carry that??'..i asked "nope. here"...she said and gave me the books we arrived at the parking lot, so she owns this car, too pink "here you go"...i said and attached her seatbelt "thank you"..she mouthed "drive slowly"...i said and put her books at the back Janice's POV i cant understand my feelings anymore. is it him or him?? i cant name them yet. cause maybe, i'll get hurt i saw Louie rode his motorcycle already. he gestured at me like he was saying that i should go first i started the engine and drove fast. i dont know why. but i feel like, driving fast. i drive like this in America but i never did get a ticket. *beep* *beep* i looked at the side mirror and i saw Louie, i saw him stopped at the sidewalk "hey"..i shouted "are you trying to kill yourself?? i thought i said 'drive slowly'"..he said "no. i just want to drive like this"..i said and my phone rang [i] "hello, Janice speaking"..i said "Janika Ceii Yu!!!, are you going home or--"..it's my brother, hmp. over-protective fool "chill. im coming already"..i said and close my phone [/i] "i really should go home now"...i said and drove slowly, like he said i arrived at our house already, i beeped twice and even called yaya to open the gate i opened my window and "argh. stupid"..i shouted "hey sis"..my BRO said and opened the gate i parked it properly and grabbed my books "hey,--"..he said "dont disturb me, i have lots of homework to do"..i said i ran to my room and opened the lights, i opened my laptop and opened my YM 2 friend requests. never mind. i turned it off and listened to my iPod "look, could you please get down here now. i dont know what's your problem but hey, wanna know my prob?? daddy's here and also mommy, they are at the dining room now, and WE ARE WAITING for you to come down. im hungry, you know"..my bro said stupid. i opened the door "the hell Janice, youre still wearing your uniform" "never mind".i said and ran downstairs ++--++ "Janice, what's with the attire??"..dad said "nothing"..i said "can we eat now??"..my bro asked "fine. but Janice, i need to talk to you"..mom said "k" our food was steak, rice, roasted chicken and some soup, i requested chicken salad but there's none i saw my kuya grinned that fool. i ate the soup and steak no rice. eew. cant even imagine what's the dessert for today, i wonder after we ate, 4 maids arrived caryying the desserts we have ice cream, fruits and mango float yumm. i almost burped but, manners please i wiped my mouth and stood "Janice, remember the talk"..mom said yeah yeah after dad and bro went to the rooftop, i followed mom "Janice, i recognized that youre sometimes happy then lonely"...she said "so??" "i just want to let you know, dont decide hard things without our permission yet"..she said i cant believe were having this discussion. "ugh"..i said i went to my room and i fell asleep *ring* alarm clock again good thing im not late this time i went to our music room and played the flute "aww, i miss music"..i said i glanced at my watch and it's 7:00 classes begins at 8 oh well, i drive pretty fast no prob. but my carS wasnt there "what the--!"..i shouted "sorry maam, all of your cars were carwashed"...yaya said am i going to take the limo again?? wait before that lemme check ME contact lenses- check shoes- check i.d.- check proper attire- check bag- check breakfast, what?? i hurried to the kitchen and grabbed the juice in a glass i drank it and ate the donuts i grabbed my wallet inside my room and sighed i ran to the garage again "hop in"..kuya said "fine" i opened the door and went inside "ugh. let's go now"..i said im inside his oh-so-shiny volvo it's my first time here we arrived at the school, pairs of eyes staring hmmp. "Janice!!"...Louie shouted "coming" "looks like--" kuya said "yeah"..i replied
ms.rose13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

inggit kuya mu.. ahahaha..:D
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

considerate si Louie.. pero slow talaga si Yohan.. tsk. tsk.. :D
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm late :-_-: Argh thats just argh! Yohan what the hell are youy doing! Louie I thought you're making argh! Nevermind :lol3: I don't know but I hate Louie :lol3: Yohan!!!! Get in the scene this instant :lol3: I'm like a mother comanding her kid :lol3: next !!!!
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ayan, binabasa ko na. Haha. Next na. Yii. :D:D
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

update n poh . :) hihi
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=right]Chapter Fifteen[/align] "hey sissy"..my kuya shouted "what??" "you forgot something"..he said and i ran back to him "here"..he gave me my bag and kissed me on my forehead "eew kuya"..i said "haha"..he grinned i went to Louie and he's smiling "what??"..i asked "our trip to the mall this Saturday will be great"...he said "yeah i know. btw, come to our house this Sunday. a friend of my cousin will be in our house, a welcome party"..i said "im sorry. my bro's ex is coming that day too and it's not like it's my business but she said she will have a party or something in a friend's house"..he said "aww. that's fine." we walked together in our room and as i sat on my chair he chuckled "what??"...i asked "nothing, i just saw Yohan shrugged"...he said, what's so funny about that?? i concentrated in reading my book Math book, to be specific. "since when did you ever study, Miss Genius??"..Jersome asked "uhm. since now"..i answered and Eunice giggled "Good Morning"..sir said but it seems like everyone's busy i stared at sir "Good Morning EVERYBODY!!"..he shouted and there it goes, everybody was startled "Good Morning Sir"...we said in chorus phew. we just have an activity today. easy. the usual routine followed and of course, i'll go home with kuya. it's dismissal already. im finding my brother to tell him it's time to go home. ohhhw. he got basketball practice. he entered that club. i went into the gym. and let my eyes wander. "kuya"..i said as i saw him "what?"...he asked "let's go home now" "come on sis, 1 more"...he said hmm. *lightbulb* haha "lemme play"..i said and grabbed the ball i dribbled and shoot it. wee. i win haha. as if im in a game i shoot the ball again and there it goes another point "im proud to have a hoopster sister"..he said and hugged me "eew kuya"..i said, he's sweating "we'll go home later, i promise. i missed practice yesterday"..he explained oh well. i went in Maam Tune's room she's our music teacher. cool name?? or meant to be? :-D *knocks* "come in"..she said, her voice is so musical, or is it?? "hello maam"..i said "hi"..she replied and gave me the look that's asking what's up. "uhm. maam, can i use your room for awhile??"...i asked "sure, btw, im going home now. okay?. be sure you'll lock the door"..she said "okay" after she left i played the piano. Kiss The Rain by Yiruma i played it and i pressed the wrong note. ugh. "well, seems like you played before"..somebody said i looked at the door and i saw Louie i just smiled "yeah. but after i learned how to ice skate i stopped"..i explained "good dribbling"...he said he saw me!! gosh Louie's POV i heard someone playing the piano, one thing for sure, it's not Ms. Tune, i saw her went downstairs i saw her... Janice she played the piano so gracefully but--- she pressed something that's not included. haha. u know what i mean, she pressed a wrong note. i saw her playing with her brother, nakakatuwa siya. i'd be willing to wait for her, at kung sasaktan o papaiiyakin siya ni Yohan, di ko na papalampasin ang ginawa ni Yohan. kahit na magkapatid kmi. kaya ko siya. Janice's POV "uh well. err, thanks"...i said "it's true"..he said and behind him i saw my brother. "time to go home" "yeah right"
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

update n poh :)
ms.rose13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

update update.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right]Chapter 7.[/align] "hey girl"...Patrick said "hey.!!!!!!!!"....the 4 of them said "oh, sorry, so where are we??" "uhm, cafeteria, taking lunch.?? what's happening to you?"..Mhae said

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:51

[ 9 queries - 0.580 second ]
Privacy Policy