• ARCHIVES 
  • » *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

Pages: 12345

*the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

[b]Love[/b] my new music collection [b]<3[/b] Goodbye Days - YUI [I've been listening that song since Friday] [b]Hate[/b] my cellphone is lowbatt waiting!!!

Last edited by FecHiNdILemA (2010-05-02 09:45:25)

expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

[b]LOVE[/b] fyoks ftalk[b] HATE[/b] rhiza DHAN
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love - hibari - blog updated hate - that annoying girl tagged on my blog - my headset doen't work anymore [b]T.T[/b]
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] Chocolate, chocolates. Lots of chocolates. :giggle::giggle: [b]Hate[/b] The music player of my phone isn't working.
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] Minho from SHiNee My friends [b]<3[/b] [b]Hate[/b] speaking too much sick
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Love,[/b] Stress free day. FTalk. :lol3: [b]Hate,[/b] Brownout for almost 10 hours. @__@ Fight.
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] chocolate ice cream [b]Hate[/b] don't have money hungry :p
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]LOVE[/b] the Gazette & Akanishi Jin & Kamenashi Kazuya New videos! Syncing in my iPod now :xixi: [b]HATE[/b] I haven't slept yet, but I don't want to. No no no! :xixi: I;m deym hungry.
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

love Fyoks :heart: ftalk HATE: rhiza lola
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]LOVE[/b] - [i]KYLLE (expiiglam)[/i] :heart: - [i]fun corner[/i] :thumbsup: [b]HATE[/b] - bydway :eh2: - brown-out :eh2:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOVE - fyoks :heart: - ftalk :thumbsup: HATE - you :eh2: - brown-out :eh2:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOVES - today is my hubby's bday :dance: - more videos downloaded on my cp HATES - brown out - internet connection goes nuts
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] I can sleep enough [b]<3[/b] have 3 mangas [b]Hate[/b] Internet connection>>[b]LEMOD!!![/b] task [+] :no:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]LOVE[/b] Fyoks YOU [b]HATE[/b] NOTHING :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Love; MMP and Cbox People. :lol3: Hate; Lazyness and my Fcking Menstruation. :lol3:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOVE. MMP, sweetcorn Hate. The advertisement , Channel of the tv fck,.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOVE - less time brown out - rainy weather HATE - my cockroach bitten my lips :cry: - my eyes hurts
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] FTalk My new pen !! [b]Hate[/b] There isn't fan here. so HOT!! [b]T_T[/b] waiting. huft
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]LOVE[/b] <3 Frozen banana with strawberry dipped and sprinkles. :woohoo: My day was incredible. [b]HATE[/b] x( I was fcking late! I'm really sorry, [b]Aila-sama[/b]. :crybaby::crybaby: I don't know how will I attend our reunion tomorrow because I have a schedule to the dentist at the same time.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOVE - tomorrow will be the release of episode 183 - laugh time with dad HATE - chapter 288 hasn't released yet! - my eyes hurts
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:30

[ 10 queries - 0.503 second ]
Privacy Policy