• ARCHIVES 
  • » *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

Pages: 112345

*the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

[b]Love[/b] ~* New games for my psp ~* I met Pokwang and Kris campaigning on the way home :pictures: [b]Hate[/b] ~* Slow connection here ~* No calls for me
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

love ~ overnight fun wiht laptop. ~ chat with mmp people. hate ~ my family leaving. ~ expensive samsung charger. D:
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] FTalk [b]<3[/b] Manga :yes2: [b]Hate[/b] study :lol2: boring time :thumbsup:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] Mukai & Hiro & Takeru Japan [b]Hate[/b] I'm still sleepy. I miss her. XD
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] EF, I met a lot of [b]friends[/b] there FTalk [b]<3[/b] [b]Hate[/b] tasks waiting
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]LOVE[/b] :love: fyoks me [b]HATE[/b] :mad: dhan Lola
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Love `I was with her all day at school `the popsicle I ate. Hate `the weather..so hot man! `our teacher needed to chill..again
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Love ♥ ~ Iced Tea ~ Egg Pie Hate! =D ~ Psp ~ Weather!
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

What I love - I'm unli. Haha. Float. What I hate - Bad hair day! I woke up late.

Last edited by reigne0611 (2010-05-18 12:03:33)

expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Love Fyoks Summer! HATE jealousy Me :wallbash:
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] my friends [b]<3[/b] Online :lol2: [b]Hate[/b] Offline him, but just for now! :p
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] C R U S H Summer [hr][hr] [b]Hate[/b] BROTHER Curiosity
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] * Finally I've done my Exam.. * Naruto, haha [b]Hate[/b] bad score :p don't have money :lol2::lol2:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Love: Kayla and Mary Hate: No One
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love me and my parents ate sumwer for the celebration of father's day:) hate nag of my dada.. ggrrr :-_-:

Last edited by elainetherese (2010-06-21 08:03:28)

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Love: My Closest Friends and Family Hate:No One
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] Cakka Nuraga. haha Tom-kun :p [b]Hate[/b] rain. low batt
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Love `I got my High School Sched. `Justin Ellis' song Drumma Boy Hate `Chores D: `no one's on :no2:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Love; Barbara Hate; Nothing so far
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Love:[/b] - When we Skyped. :"> Best thing everrr. [b]Hate:[/b] - The weather. |:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:15

[ 9 queries - 0.841 second ]
Privacy Policy