• ARCHIVES 
  • » *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

Pages: 1..12345

*the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

secrec
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

L: computer. . . H: go outside. . .
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

[b]Like[/b] Eclipse Tanah Air Beta [b]Hate[/b] waiting being poor girl :p
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I love ann hathaway I love Rheann Ramos I hate my office mate jeff And I am begining to hate my other office mate with initials MS
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] OSSMADALA 09/10 elle [b]Hate[/b] being careless being hopeless
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

L > my new lucky charm H > my stupid assignments :lol3:
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] Tomodachi Fero [b]Hate[/b] being tired crowded
rhia01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:paranoid: [b]love[/b] - i woke up soo early :eh2: - i got a text message from my mom saying " i love you" :excited: [b]hate[/b] - i was bumped by an ex-lover :wallbash: - ^ he didn't say 'sorry :eee:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] - Him. :heart: - I was able to Skype with him. <33 [b]Hate[/b] - Work. |: - Aaand not having any money. :lol3:
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] Mocca Band JB [b]Hate[/b] sotoy angry
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Love - VBS today (: Hate - No youth gig. :<
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Love : Chicken Fillet @ McDo. Hate : No 7eleven today. T_________T
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] - rain - no classes [b]Hate[/b] - pile of homeworks and projects - i can't use my laptop tomorrow until thursday
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] Buka Bersama :D sweets [b]Hate[/b] sotoy (not so toy) someone yelling at me
manhater.belle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]LOVE:[/b] --chocolate :yes2: --friends :pacman: [b]HATE[/b] --enemies :mg: --insecures :swt:
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] -Internet -Family bonding [b]Hate[/b] -Unexpected calls -Exam!
itsKrisha
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOVE: We karaoke'd I got to hang out with my friends, I hardly ever see them. HATE: I got into an argument with somebody. I have to go study. gaaah. B\
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love[/b] friends YOU [b]Hate[/b] don't have money lazyness :p
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » *the title is very clear i think :p* just type : ^2 things what you love, ^2 things what you hate. that you meet today [optional : your reason :yes:] :mg: this is the example and mine : [b]Love[/b

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 9 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy