• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

Pages: 12345..5

[align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

synthe
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

[align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessary letters. They also replace letters with numbers. Example. NORMAL PERSON : "WAGING", JEJEMON : "WA6IN6". This is different from Kawaii lingo cuz Kawaii has no friggin StIcKy CaPS and EhXtrHa LeTtUrhZzZzZz.[/spoiler][/align] [align=center]EXAMPLES: [spoiler][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/oayars.jpg[/img] [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2roi685.jpg[/img] [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/x44zth.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/align] [align=center]I really think this trend should be stopped or minimized. This is a disgrace on the ENGLISH TEACHERS of the JEJEMONS. Plus, its really confusing when u see a StIcKy-CApPeD-DdOoUbLlE-LeTtErReDd-MeEsPeLlEd words with UhNheceSsSahRhy LeHtTurZ. see what i mean?? Im not hatin but ppl should stop doing these things. especially FILIPINO TEENAGERS. [/align] [align=center]@mods u can delete this thread anytime.[/align] [align=center][spoiler][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/155mqmg.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/align]
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

I'm [b]not[/b] a jejemon. [i]Obviously[/i]. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but it's just a huge pain to try and understand what the heck they're saying. @_@ It hurts my eyes and it hurts my brain. Tbh, I don't see why they even type like that. Do they honestly think it's cool or what? O_O Or do they just simply really type like that? >_< *sigh* Pretty soon these teens who type/text like that won't be able to distinguish the correct spelling of words. Fail grammar, fail spelling. I wish there was somebody who could stop this [i]trend[/i], but I dunno who can. Lol.
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

Oh. My. God. [b]So true![/b] I hate it when people type like this... for texting or emailing, etc. it is [b]soooo annoying[/b] Being a self-proclaimed grammar nazi, I try to avoid people who talk like this... however, its kinda hard when this trend is so popular within Filipino teens. Why is that?! Like, seriously. Stop this!! Seriously, its pissing me off. :/
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3522337;1271178379]I wish there was somebody who could stop this trend, but I dunno who can. Lol.[/quote] there are groups on FB called JEJEBUSTERS. i kinda join all ANTI-JEJEMON on FB. =D
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm not a [b]Jejemon[/b]~ :excited: Ahaha. OHMY, I can't understand what are they typing :scared: Lolss, can you even call that cool? Ahaha, Btw, what's Kawaii Lingo? I don't always shorten word or use sTiCkY CaPs so I dunno what's that~ :pacman: Ahaha~ [b]STOP JEJEMONS[/b] It can make you blind~

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-04-14 03:18:44)

vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMFG . WTH? i can't understnd
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm totally not one of them.Lewlss. [b]Jejemon! gotta catch em all![/b] :pacman: =D Can't understand why most of my fellow teens liek it.Damn.Sucha waste of time..

Last edited by OMG!...Fab is there (2010-04-14 09:42:44)

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

At some point of my life I became one. But since I got tired I stop being one. Now I hate when a person use that kind of text lingo or what you call JEJEMON. I used 6 as my letter G, I used to type sticky cap but now I observed and use the proper text lingo, Filipino or English. And really I can`t understand JEJEMON style.
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

LOL. Wow. So that's what they're called? Personally, they annoy me. I'm just being honest. Don't want to be rude. I don't like people texting me or emailing me with "sticky caps" and weird grammatical errors that makes me waste my time deciphering them. :P
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I [b] once [/b] become a JEJEMON but not severe . but i got annoyed with myself .. haha , so i turned back to normal .. hahaha . i can understand the [b] JEJEMON LANGUAGE [/b]

Last edited by ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com (2010-04-15 18:19:54)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I was, before when i first discovered internet .. i used to play letters just to make every post fun . :lol2: But of course now , im 100% not . :lol3: I know now what it feels to see a JEJEMON . Its really annoying . :xp I realize that , FRIENDSTER has the most JEJEMON users . :lol3:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

JEJEmonster. lol ~ I voted for "YES" and I'm really not :lol3:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Honestly, [b]NOT[/b] a JEJEMON. XD When I was younger, I used sTiCkY cApS but later on, I kinda got tired. XDD My style of texting now, is WAY better than before. XD And yeah, JEJEMON users are extremely annoying. Sorry to all JEJEMON users. It just hurt my eyes. :wallbash:
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

This video says the truth. xD~ [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smySNGKpabE[/youtube][/spoiler] That's the reason why I hate gangsta wannabes using sticky caps and all that BS.

Last edited by lusanto_bluzone (2010-04-16 12:44:12)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lusanto_bluzone;#3526632;1271436140]This video says the truth. xD~[/quote] Now i understand the meaning of this video.Hahaha.It really says all. !!!! There should be an [i]anti Jejemon Group[/i] or something like that.I think my best friend is one of them,that's why when i chat with her i'm like "What the hell is that !? " .Haha.
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkprincess18;#3526659;1271438651]There should be an anti Jejemon Group or something like that.I think my best friend is one of them,that's why when i chat with her i'm like "What the hell is that !? " .Haha.[/quote] Actually, there is: [spoiler][url]http://www.facebook.com/pages/JEJEbusters/110612675626726?ref=mf[/url][/spoiler]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lusanto_bluzone;#3526664;1271439458]Actually, there is:[/quote] Oh Yeah.Thanks for sharing this.Though there are just 651 fans. This Jejemon Trend should be stop,because it's making a lot of teens look stupid.
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]LOOK![/b][/align] [align=center]PohWer Rhan6ErZz JEJE StoHrM [spoiler][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/fntx80.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/align] [align=center]they really don't know that they're makin themselves look stupid.[/align]
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkprincess18;#3526691;1271443393]This Jejemon Trend should be stop,because it's making a lot of teens look stupid.[/quote] It got worse in the Tumblrverse: [url]http://anukachix.tumblr.com/post/462760155/jejeje-alert[/url]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I always hate jejemon. I was a jejemon before but i don't like it na. It sucks. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smySNGKpabE[/youtube]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:04

[ 10 queries - 0.516 second ]
Privacy Policy