• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

Pages: 123455

[align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

PURPLEaDDiiCC
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

Never. They're so annoying. They're like aliens. I can't understand what they're saying.
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

no. i hate it.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im not even a Jejemon. I hate Jejemonsters/Jejemons because i cant understand what are they write/text/type. Some of my friends are Jejemon. I just making it understand >x Yeah. Friendster users are almost Jejemons lol.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=synthe;#3526813;1271465767]LOOK! PohWer Rhan6ErZz JEJE StoHrM they really don't know that they're makin themselves look stupid.[/quote] OMG !!! They really dress like that??? There's a similar trend here.I never liked these guys. [quote=lusanto_bluzone;#3526978;1271472707]It got worse in the Tumblrverse: http://anukachix.tumblr.com/post/462760155/jejeje-alert[/quote] Oh Yes.I see.Maybe they think it's cool,but it's not.
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkprincess18;#3527794;1271507094]Oh Yes.I see.Maybe they think it's cool,but it's not.[/quote] Even Vice Ganda knows it! [url]http://yagitsamorayta.tumblr.com/post/528180772/even-vice-ganda-knows-it[/url]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Sometimes , I am a Jejemon. But it's just because of the added letters to make it long. ;D
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

F*C* all Jejemons. Hate you! You're so ugggggh :| I lol'd at the TS. Haha! The image one =) Not a Jejemon, obviously.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Nope. But my friends are. XD I used to hate seeing words typed in that kind of way, I'm cool with it now. :chew: It's not like I have something against them just that, it is a pain in the eyes. :O_o:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They're weird
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]I hate [b]JEJEMON[/b]s. Honestly, I can't understand it whenever I encounter such things and I'm like "HUH?". I don't understand why they're making their lives harder than it already is. :wallbash:[/align]
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]They're weird[/quote] i agree :eh: annoying monsters!

Last edited by slumberdoll (2010-04-18 02:03:13)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'm not a jejemon.[/b] Seriously, I find those messages irritating. I can't understand them. I receive GM's sent be some of my jejemon friends, and I just delete them because I understood none of it. :shakefist:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lusanto_bluzone;#3528370;1271518400]Even Vice Ganda knows it![/quote] Oh Yes,I watched that episode yesterday.Even Vice Ganda knows they are weird. :D
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Luckily, I'm [b]not[/b] a jejemon, roar. :lol: Jejemons[b]?[/b] What's with them[b]?[/b] I can't understand what they say. They're like alienoids [b]XD[/b] From [i]"this word"[/i] to [i]"thdd1sxz Wh0rRdx"[/i] <[s]--[/s] see[b]?[/b] [b]ARR,[/b] I'd like to eat them :pacman: How can they actually understand each other[b]?[/b] Why do they make life hard[b]?[/b] :lol3: I mean just look at that. They're seriously wasting every second of their life just by typing those stuff. Why don't they just make life simple & [b]understandable?[/b] Kakaka.
jIO
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I am not a jejemon I don't txtlk I support good grammar No to jejemons! :lol: Seriously, texting/typing like that makes you dumb. (no offense to jejemons though)
HAHEHIHOHU
» n00b
1969-12-31

I used to be a JEJEMON like using Sticky Caps (*like this way--->9oOD mOrNin9*) but got tired of it. :giggle: It's so annoying and somewhat difficult to understand. These persons are trying hard to get attention but they don't know that they only make their audience annoyed. :no2:

Last edited by HAHEHIHOHU (2010-04-20 02:31:17)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nowadays: Of course not. Younger days (4th grade): Yes, I do admit that I was once a, as you call it, "jejemon". Lol.
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha! i dislike jejemonsters. example, you'll say "hehehe" they'll change it to "gegege" or "jejeje" i hate sticky caps. haha! i shud join thos anti. :lol3::lol3:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

its like l33t talk :D sometimes im jejemon :)

Last edited by soul23 (2010-04-21 06:57:38)

nerakk(:
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im not a JEJEMON. It's so annoying. Friendster has so many jejemons, the ZupLadiTaHs and gAngsTerS. :eew: =)) Jejemon is not cool XD. Dont dare try to be one =)). Try this : [url=http://kalokohan.guissmo.frih.net/jologs.php]JOLOGS-inator lol[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:47

[ 9 queries - 0.481 second ]
Privacy Policy