• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

Pages: 12345

[align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

[b]NOT[/b] a Jejemon. But I used sTiCkY cApS before though but eventually my eyes hurt after reading some texts using those.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ wahh. I was one of this so called Jejemonz. but then I got to realize that using sticky caps and putting excess letters like " kumuztah " to " kcumhusztah ".. it`s an eye hurting to see those kinds of texts. haha. :] But now.. Im 100% anti-jejemon haha. :][/b][/color][/font]
sadakoNeko
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol cute
itsroxy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i so hate jejemon . it annoys me alot . especially the words theyre using . not so appreciated
miss17stigmatized
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there's nothing wrong if people want to be a jejemon but then it has its consequences like being used to misspelled words (which really affects when you're write supposedly an essay or a formal letter). plus, it's irritating too, i have to admit.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm a [b]~*jEjEm()n*~[/b], and I'm proud. Lol, kidding. :lol2: This Jejemon craze should stop. D:
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nerakk(:;#3536453;1271847707]Try this : JOLOGS-inator lol[/quote] omg. that's epic. hahahaha XDDDD ;anyway, im not one of them. They should be terminated by the way. *evil laugh.
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i am DEFINITELY not a jejemon.. :lol3: i hate jejejeje.. and i hate those monsters! =D
sadakoNeko
» n00b
1969-12-31

i feel it is unfair to these "jejemons" that me are making fun of them. i feel it is something like a subculture. do we blatantly insult "emo" people aka dark outfits, long bangs; "goth" people aka makeup dark eyeshadow, skulls, etc; "ganstah" types aka blingbling chains, baggy pants, basketball jersey. no right? we accept them. in fact the name "jejemon" is kinda negative if im right? think about it... can YOU type like that? im sure not! it takes skill!... i know a few of these "jejemons" who are smart intelligent and still can be what they are? can you even type one sentence like that? its a creative artistic expression, respect it
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm a certified jejebuster already, weeeee, and i hate jejemons, no offense to some...:)
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sadakoNeko;#3542760;1272192628]i feel it is unfair to these "jejemons" that me are making fun of them. i feel it is something like a subculture. do we blatantly insult "emo" people aka dark outfits, long bangs; "goth" people aka makeup dark eyeshadow, skulls, etc; "ganstah" types aka blingbling chains, baggy pants, basketball jersey. no right? we accept them. in fact the name "jejemon" is kinda negative if im right?[/quote] Agreed. :yes: i'm not a jejemon, but i don't hate them.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Am not, seriously. We just use the Jejemon language for fun. :lol3: I really don't know what's the big deal with it. :lol3:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sadakoNeko;#3542760;1272192628]i feel it is unfair to these "jejemons" that me are making fun of them. i feel it is something like a subculture. do we blatantly insult "emo" people aka dark outfits, long bangs; "goth" people aka makeup dark eyeshadow, skulls, etc; "ganstah" types aka blingbling chains, baggy pants, basketball jersey. no right? we accept them. in fact the name "jejemon" is kinda negative if im right? think about it... can YOU type like that? im sure not! it takes skill!... i know a few of these "jejemons" who are smart intelligent and still can be what they are? can you even type one sentence like that? its a creative artistic expression, respect it[/quote] you are somewhat correct, but because of this, the "jejebusters" were formed and the task is to locate jejemons and somehow criticize what they are doing, if you will be searching in the urban dictionary, the jejebusters main purpose is to somehow humiliate this particular person, it maybe not right, but it's somewhat a job.... and i somehow like SOME jejemons because of their skill, only the over-jejemons that i dont liek, where their typic is really so oa, :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm not a jejemon. :lol3: I hate their fvcking language. [b]>_<"[/b] I don't know what's the point of their language. I mean, they know how to speak properly, right? :lol3: I wish the founder of the Jejemons would try to stop this trend whatsoever. Anyways, lots of my classmates are Jejemons. [b]: ))[/b] :lol3:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sadakoNeko;#3542760;1272192628]i feel it is unfair to these "jejemons" that me are making fun of them. i feel it is something like a subculture. do we blatantly insult "emo" people aka dark outfits, long bangs; "goth" people aka makeup dark eyeshadow, skulls, etc; "ganstah" types aka blingbling chains, baggy pants, basketball jersey. no right? we accept them. in fact the name "jejemon" is kinda negative if im right? think about it... can YOU type like that? im sure not! it takes skill!... i know a few of these "jejemons" who are smart intelligent and still can be what they are? can you even type one sentence like that? its a creative artistic expression, respect it[/quote] No, we do blatantly insult, but we do blatantly [i]categorize[/i] people as "emo/goth" when they're wearing all black, has piercings all over their faces, has black nail polish, etc; "gangstah" when their pants are almost halfway down their thigh, wears a lot of caps and says terminologies that only gangstah people use. Lol. We accept them, but still, we categorize. It's just the same as jejemons. It just so happens that the so-called jejemons are the annoyance of people nowadays. It used to be the emo/goth people. And yes, I can actually type like that. Ee0w thEre pOwhZz,.~ jEjeJe.,, mStA n Po u?? k2GIsing q lnG~ Okay, so this has recently been a 'thread' on Facebook and my friend brought up that point: People can intelligent and still be a jejemon. Yes, they can. Do you see an intellectual person doing that, though? Honestly. An intellectual person has respect for the language. Before anybody has a violent reaction about it, I am not against the jejemons nor do I attack them, but I do think that jeje-fying Tagalog and other dialects in the Philippines is kind of disrespectful. I mean, why do that? You can express yourself creatively and artistically without bombarding every word with sticky caps and modifying words like "hello" to "eow" with a 'z' or anything like that. Feel free to text like that, but don't bring it on cyberspace. It's not only frustrating trying to understand what they mean sometimes, but it is also annoying to repeatedly read "pOwhZz" or "jEjeJe.," and the likes. If somebody types like a jejemon, then go ahead and talk to him/her like a jejemon. But for some people who types... well, as we all used to type, then at least give them the decency and type without sticky caps or modified words with a 'z.' Yes, perhaps people should be more understanding about them and whatnot because they're only "expressing themselves," but they should also know when to stop jejemon-ing while talking to other people that don't talk like that, you know? For the record, before anybody accuses me of "OMFG you're saying that you don't attack jejemons but you call them jejemons yourself" or anything like that, I call them jejemons because that's what society has named them. I'm not "going with the flow" because I want to be "cool" or whatever, but seriously, what do you want me to call them? Individuals who type with sticky caps and modified words with a 'z'? Sure. It's too long, I don't want to type it over and over again. I do somewhat respect it, but that doesn't mean I have to put up with it. It's like those [i]conyo[/i] people. Sure, they don't type in sticky caps but the way they form sentences and words are annoying.
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there language is sick(wahhahaha just kiddin) :wallbash: ... i cant understand them ... :bomb:
kaththecrapout
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'd say, people should [b]just simply move on[/b] with the jejemon thingy. :huh: It is so 2009. Making a big deal about them like starting a Facebook Fanpage (even if the founders say that this is merely for the lulz) solely dedicated to these group of people only hypes up the issue. Yours truly, ~*~JeJeMoNiA_PrInCeSs~*~

Last edited by kaththecrapout (2010-04-27 18:21:27)

synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3548313;1272387585]No, we do blatantly insult, but we do blatantly categorize people as "emo/goth" when they're wearing all black, has piercings all over their faces, has black nail polish, etc; "gangstah" when their pants are almost halfway down their thigh, wears a lot of caps and says terminologies that only gangstah people use. Lol. We accept them, but still, we categorize. It's just the same as jejemons. It just so happens that the so-called jejemons are the annoyance of people nowadays. It used to be the emo/goth people.[/quote] yea, wat she said!! ^^ JEJEMONS make my eyes hurt. So i hate the way they're typing. And i cannot avoid them, THEY"RE friggin EVERYWHERE. I just find it annoying cuz kids these day thinks breaking the rules and being unique is SOO COOOOL. but really, that makes them ALL THE SAME. just "being yourself" is being "unique". Typing abnormally make them look stupid and lots of ppl avoid them. except their [i]"kapwa"[/i] jejefriends.

Last edited by synthe (2010-04-27 21:00:02)

coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I became once a jejemon. I used sticky caps & even mean to misspelled or doubled the letters. I used "jejeje" as my laughed-text & a "cuh" or "cuuuh" as my "ko." But like others,I got tired using them all. And now, I'm avoiding those people who uses that kind of trend. Idk why. I mean,that trend was some stuff of "dirt". I don't wanna be rude but,really. I found that trend dirty. :(
xiemaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im not jejemon. Hate reading those words. It's very annoying :plotting:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:30

[ 9 queries - 0.588 second ]
Privacy Policy