• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

Pages: 112345

[align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

I am not but I feel sorry for them. [b]First[/b] because the way they speak/text/type is quite annoying. [b]Second[/b] because they do not know that their words show (sorry for this) how uneducated they are. and [b]Third[/b] because people treat them so bad as if they are murderers or something. So, I also feel sorry for those [i]trying hard [b]Jejemon busters.[/b][/i] Sorry, just telling the truth..

Last edited by @mUtHy_fRuiTy@ (2010-04-29 06:24:02)

blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

[b]@synthe:[/b] OMG. Fashion fail. :| *[i]sigh[/i]* I'm so mean. Okay, I'll try to stop. >__> For me, I don't care if they continue being a jejemon or not. If I talk to you properly, then talk to me properly as well.
frozenharlequin11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]nope. they dont use the language properly. they are “Low IQ people who spread around their idiocy on the web.”[/align] [align=center][b]___________________________________________________[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f96/learvy11/Untitled-3-3.png[/img][/align]
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm not really a jejemon, but i used to be. .hehehe. . I'm not saying I dislike them but I don't like the way they text or type in the net. .sometimes my reply to them would be "huh?" cause i don't get it. . i remember one of the mods here told me to avoid using sticky caps. .sorry ^_^
DevilsAdvocateKikuyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

back in highschool i did try to become one but still i can't understand it 100% -_- my friends we're jejemons. i want to feel like i belong but to think about it. i don't get any benefit at all. O__O it'll just ruin my way of writing or communicating. i feel more "bobo".. but heck good thing my friends aren't jejemons anymore. LOL
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

@Everyone: It seems like these Jejemons (in other words, frat/gangsters, depends on what's inside your mind) get a little publicity thanks to GMA-7, and now they featured the Jejebusters (I'm one of them, seriously) and a linguist. Now, what does the other station (Channel 2) has a say on this issue because one of the housemates in Big Bro's House is a Jejemon too? I'm talking about Tricia Santos, folks (between 0:16-0:17). XD [align=center][spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c13xFy-exVk[/youtube][/spoiler][/align] @sadakoNeko: [align=center][spoiler]Welcome to FTalk, fellow [i]otaku[/i]. - Bluzone[/spoiler][/align]
dianepopziee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

obviously im not a jejemon.. :P yeah. a bit annoying when you have a 'textmate' who used to text like that.. but so funny because my super crush texts like a JEJEMON.. but that's before, haha :D but i also feel sorry for them because many people hates them.. ::o
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I hate those Jejemons. They are really annoying.
micahgarcia
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate 'em. REALLYYYY. [quote=lusanto_bluzone;#3554480;1272633922]Now, what does the other station (Channel 2) has a say on this issue because one of the housemates in Big Bro's House is a Jejemon too? I'm talking about Tricia Santos, folks (between 0:16-0:17). XD[/quote] how did you know that she's a jejemon?

Last edited by micahgarcia (2010-04-30 11:39:46)

beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=micahgarcia;#3554774;1272641861]how did you know that she's a jejemon?[/quote] ~I saw a pic of Tricia Santos wearing a jejecap..I saw it in Facebook,but I'm not so sure if she's really a jejemon :D
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the only thing i admire about them is there "[b]skills[/b]" :D you know, just imagine when they are texting they are much faster than those average or normal texter out there how they type those words amazingly putting all the effort they can with those fancy designs :lol3: and mostly what i notice is some or half of the [i]jejemons[/i] are just kids so don't be harsh ([i]is that the right word?[/i]) on them just let them do what they want for now and eventually ([i]maybe[/i]) they will grow up and forget about this things. :yes:
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I don't hate JEJEMONS but I hate the way they write things, I mean I got to go on pronouncing numbers just to understand what they wrote or texted. I agree, we should lessen it. It also affect our grammar and spelling. That is why some of the students today are somehow weak in english.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hell to the no. Jejemons get on my last nerve. I mean seriously, fvcking 16 year olds using wrong grammar? PLEASE GO TO SCHOOL! As for my not being a jejemon, I use proper grammar. And I don't mean to brag, but I do. And my Language Arts and Literature grades prove it. And I use the alphabet.
imyours_24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Jejemon? Absolutely NO. When I was a newbie here, I always write this, [i]'aqOuh..mHee..lHabbeUh!..uxTaH qHaH nAh pFoUh..'[/i] Ahaha, But now, I'm new! I'm not a jejemon. Ahaha, But I missed 'My Jejemon Times'. Hahahahahhaa.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Jejemon... [b]another fad[/b]. Also it's a good excuse for other countries to ridicule us more. I can't say it's culture because culture is a vast word... even if we try to imply jejemon to the definition of culture. It doesn't make the cut. It's just a fad that eventually fade away. Well to prove my point... Education is a part of culture... but do they teach jejemon at schools? No right? So [b]no[/b].
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They are just making things hard. It's annoying and hard to read. [quote=Ephemeral;#3559537;1272854406]Also it's a good excuse for other countries to ridicule us more.[/quote] Quite sad if this would happen.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle;#3559647;1272858935]Quite sad if this would happen.[/quote] Already happening. The fact we mock our own kind disregarding gender, and the fact 2nd to first class are against jejemon language. What's stopping them? :D
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm the Jejebusters, not the Jejemon. But instead of hating them, why don't we educate them to be the good ones? :lol: I remembered that when I was in Elementary, I used to put signs but not a lot, then I just realized that it's not good, instead I made it more clearer and simpler. (:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm not a jejemon. and i hate jejemons. REALLY.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I don't really care with those Jejemon/s. Just respect them, and they will do the same.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]JEJEMON[/b] [spoiler]from my perspective, a "JEJEMON" is a person or a thing which uses incorrect grammar, spelling, capitalization. They also use "H's, Z's, O's" and other unnecessar

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:17

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy