• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Pages: 12344

Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

glamour
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fushigi Yuugi[/b] - When Nuriko died.. [b]Basilisk[/b] - Tis one is one of the Best anime iv watchd.. very emotional.. like a Romeo n Juliet story.. hehe. [b]Ayashi No ceres[/b] - The day Chidori died... really sad..
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Too many times.. There's a lot of heavy drama animes out there. [i]Cry Factor (in Asterisks)[/i] [b]Grave of the Fireflies[/b] [color=red]*****[/color] ([url=http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/grave/]link[/url]) It's generally sad cos it was during WW2 when the atomic bomb was dropped in Japan. The story was about a young boy trying to survive with his little sister. [b]Twin Spica[/b] [color=red]*****[/color] ([url=http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/spica/]link[/url]) There were way too many sad scenes in this anime. It's a story about a young girl who lost her mother and her ghost friend.. And her undying dream to go to space and reach the stars. [b]Bare Foot Gen[/b] [color=red]****[/color] ([url=http://www.tcj.com/256/i_nakazawa.html]link[/url]) Disturbing and heart-breaking.. This was based on a true story of a boy who survived the atom bomb in Hiroshima. He lived to tell the tale, his name is Keiji Nakazawa, and was a manga artist. [b]Haibane Renmei[/b] [color=red]****[/color] ([url=http://www.haibanerenmei.com/]link[/url]) This anime was pretty serious, from my favorite animator Abe Yoshitoshi. The story became really disturbing and heart-breaking towards the end. It's about a young girl who was reborn to be a Haibane (not exactly an angel). [b]Spirited Away[/b] [color=red]***[/color] ([url=http://www.spiritedaway.com.au]link[/url]) From acclaimed story-teller Hayao Miyazaki, this was a masterpiece. It's got lots of moods thrown in, but when it makes you sad, it lets you cry a little. It's about a little girl who lost her name, but gains her real identity in return.

Last edited by Padme (2006-11-27 16:20:23)

^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Yes! when i watched pokemon at 8 yrs old, i cried when butterflee left. It was very embrassing now!
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I cried at the anime Inu yasha! Im so fund of him & Kagome!, i got kilig, happy & sad whenever the Drama takes on!
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

I cried for Nuriko's death! T______________T ---------------------------------------------------------------- war to inuyasha fans!
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=troylee]I cried for Nuriko's death! T______________T ---------------------------------------------------------------- war to inuyasha fans![/quote] It's ok!! :evil: hihi (kidding!) :D
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice thread. sighed... i didn't know kenshin would die dramatically, 'cause i never watched the 2nd OVA. now, it lets me cry. :crybaby: seriously, i cried in the episode where kenshin embraced kaori and bids her farewell. *fireflies*. :cry:
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hiranojun]nice thread. sighed... i didn't know kenshin would die dramatically, 'cause i never watched the 2nd OVA. now, it lets me cry. :crybaby: seriously, i cried in the episode where kenshin embraced kaori and bids her farewell. *fireflies*. :cry:[/quote] oh yeah.. that was way depressing!!! I cried when i watch the ova... his death was very tragic... :cry:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Kenshin really did die..?? Haven't seen that OVA :cry: that's just sad I haven't seen it yet. I heard they already had a son named Kenji maybe he will take over his father's legacy. It's probably a right decision to end that successful series. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf74NzNEz18[/url] just hope it ends this way.. Oh yes countless times actually .. :D In [b]Samurai X[/b] couldn't even remember the other scenes I think it's in that garden scene with all the fireflies when Kenshin leaves Kaori for a mission gotta love that scene.. I too have great memories in [b]Full Metal Alchemist[/b] i cried when Ed died and when he transmute himself just to save his brother. It's the best anime imo and it got the best soundtrack too playing on my profile right now...

Last edited by Xian (2007-01-07 23:15:56)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm..didnt really cried, but [b]Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien[/b] gave me a 'heart hang-over' for a couple of weeks after finishing it :( :cry:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me Fishigi yuugi is the best... haha... i cried at the ending... hehe... watch it! and i'm sure you'll love it! hihi...
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]hmmm..didnt really cried, but [b]Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien[/b] gave me a 'heart hang-over' for a couple of weeks after finishing it :( :cry:[/quote] lol.. me too.. pretty sad eh? I cried while I was watching it.. =|
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i also cried when Nuriko died... huhu... he's one of my favorites in Suzaku Seven.... hehe..
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=glamour][quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]hmmm..didnt really cried, but [b]Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien[/b] gave me a 'heart hang-over' for a couple of weeks after finishing it :( :cry:[/quote] lol.. me too.. pretty sad eh? I cried while I was watching it.. =|[/quote] =) yah. and so i declare "Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is so far the best anime drama series ever! none can beat..yet.." heheh. :D :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I cried [b]now[/b] reading in a certain part of bleach manga. i won't tell what part for it may be *spoilers* to others esp. ate mizel.. hehe.. well. it's not really cry.. just a tear =( i also shed a tear in the part where rukia was forced to go back to soul society and at the episode where renji's regretting that he didn't stop rukia for goin' in the real world.. waa! :wallbash: i luv those parts...
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

>>Ayashi No ceres---its a tear jerker!!!! waaah!!!!! :crybaby: >>ouran high school---not much crying but a lot of tears fell in my eyes when tamaki will marry another girl >> twin spica..*agree with ate pad..too sad...
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^same part of OHSHC, shed a bit of tears...
++ ameonna ++
» n00b
1969-12-31

well..i cried so hard when [b]MY BELOVED SABER DIED[/b]... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: [b]for all saber fanatics..an amv was made for her in youtube.. this is my first time to see saber cried... :cry: the song is perfect..well...actually..ALL IS PERFECT..really great..so watch it :thumbsup: [/b] -> [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul1jWbnwbfs[/url] <- [b]there's no way you'll hate it![/b] =)

Last edited by ++ ameonna ++ (2007-05-14 00:56:49)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I almost cried on some episodes of gravitation esp the last episode. hell i think this anime is good i'll rate it a 4.9/5 :)

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-05-29 01:18:19)

^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cried in gakuen alice too..its all about friendship^^ haha.... :crybaby: and i pity ruka and natsume^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 12 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy