• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Pages: 11234

Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

yas
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

[b]i' cry on fuko ibuki..when she say goodbye..:crybaby: [/b] [img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa292/ejpascua01/Fuko.jpg[/img] also on snow fairy sugar..:crybaby:

Last edited by yas (2008-09-30 01:57:37)

dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

i cry in naruto.. 1. when sasuke said arigatou to sakura.. 2. when naruto cry cz jiraiya die..:crybaby:
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: [u]Yes,[/u] in [b]Fushigi Yuugi.[/b] :cry: :arrow:I cries many times just because of watching it :crybaby:[/align]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Pokemon(is it an anime?):Sad memories...
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup. it was when i watched pokemon :lol:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes... [b]Final Fantasy[/b] :arrow: that was so sad memories..... :crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by CloudsRider (2008-12-18 09:17:27)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]Hmm.. In Cardcaptor Sakura - When Lee confess his feelings to Sakura..(I was really happy!!) Inuyasha - when Kagome thought that Inuyasha died.. Fushigi Yuugi - When Miaka saw Tamahome with the ring in his finger! (Awww..i was really touched..)[/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Well...ONE tear kinda came out from me, in such a sad moment in Naruto episode 109. This was when Sakura convinced Sasuke to stay, and Sasuke said one simple, but meaningful, thank you to her. That's one of the two reasons why I hate Sasuke.[/b] [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g270/ArtMyAntiDrug/75435432.jpg[/img]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:I cry when i watch [b]Chrono Crusade[/b] When chrono and rosette was found died in front of their house both of them sat in front of a little house, holding hands, and smilling.. :arrow: on [b]fushigi yuugi [/b]( the ending too ) When miaka met Tamahome again...
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]well let's see..[/b] [hr][hr] in [b]black cat[/b], i cried when saya die :crybaby: and when in [b]honey and clover[/b], i also ever cried when watch that animu :crybaby:

Last edited by hanabi_suigintou (2008-12-19 02:38:20)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I cry when there is a part that cute pets die...huhuhuhuhuhu
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

one piece : chopper's past. brook's past. and much more! hixhix :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:24

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy