• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Pages: 1234

Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

EnTerNeT
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

I've cried when Son Goku died many times.....hahaha..LOL :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Hell i have to admit i really cried during the last two episodes of chrono crusade. and it's really a good anime! :thumbsup: rate: 10/10
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in [b]mirumo de pon.[/b] mwahaha! =D the reason is... because katie heard that mirumo needs to go back to the mudlox world bcoz katie's wish has already come true. huhu. i cried. :crybaby: but, no biggy. i'm so stupid. nyahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol:
-katedominique-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=^_goonglover_^]i cried in gakuen alice too..its all about friendship^^ haha.... and i pity ruka and natsume^^[/quote] ^yeah i agree..i love you... we're the same..... i think it's the last episode.... where they remembered all the happy and sad times together... i cried a lot of times.... -sniff sniff- [b]Fushigi yuugi[/b]- when Nuriko died... [b]Gakuen Alice[/b]- the last episode made me cry... when they remembered the sad and happy times together... huhuhu.... :crybaby: [quote=gRyZtEiNe]same part of OHSHC, shed a bit of tears...[/quote] ^yayness..... i love you.... we're the same........ [b]Ouran High School Host Club[/b]- the last two episodes are really sad...it's when tamaki is going to marry another girl, and he just said a simple goodbye to the host club and end it... the host club they build each other... they're just going to end it like a snap of a finger.. he didn't even explain why.. it's really sad... i shed a lot and when i say a lot i meant A LOT!!! of tears.... :crybaby: 9this is actually my latest obsession.. isn't it obvious?? [b]Cardcaptor Sakura movie 2[/b]-yeah, the ending..... but still happy ending though

Last edited by -katedominique- (2007-06-17 11:30:30)

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nopexz/.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I cried when Nuriko of Fushigi Yugi died.. :cry: :cry: I still cant believe that she died [/b]
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align] [color=#ff3399][align=center]:"No. But I fell Sad of it. :]":[/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Believe it or not Id cried in Pokemon 4-ever When Celebi is Fainted and thought to be dead cause it cannot heal in the lake of life anymore Thanks to the other Celebi help the poor celebi :crybaby:
alyssa_tendo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][u]YES!![/u][/b] On the last episode of Ranma ˝= when Nodoka will finally see Ranma as a boy it rains down; and when the big explosion happen then Ranma saved Nodoka... ooh.. :crybaby: soooo saaad!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: [b]STUPID BAKA[/b][u]Genma[/u] :disgust:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Samurai x the last Ova It was depressing sighssss
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I cried over these anime's: samurai x full metal alchemist naruto that's all... ;)
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yap i did.. dn angel last episode =(
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dn angel... when riku and daisuke kiss... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ohh... lol
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nuriko's death huhuhu
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I cried in the ending of pretty cure.. my cousin cried too.. :lol:
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@blueberry13 : avoid double posting please.... i think you've done it so many times... @topic:i have cried in an anime many times...cant remember.. heheh coz im a cry ghurl... hihihih
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@blueberry13[/b]:ssst,how many double posts u did? :disgust: dont do it agen!! :D lol,,i cried in akazukin cha cha wen magical princess sed goodbye!
september_30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not yet but sad :( yes because some of my favorite anime is come to end and im gonna miss it.
Gatzuga
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ONE PIECE[/b] - merry's farewell :crybaby:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmn.. i cried in naruto.. lolz... at neji's father story... and when chouji almost died... and sasuke and naruto's farewll.... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:54

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy