• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Pages: 1234

Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

pampy917
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

yeah... in fushigi yugi.. when nuriko died after fighting the wolf..
pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

yeah a lot.. but in fushigi yugi was the longest.. i cried for almost the whole episode..
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i did in bokura ga ita. it was such a sad story.:crybaby:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dn angel
migi_dOll
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm i cried when L died in death note :crybaby:

Last edited by migi_dOll (2008-04-12 06:13:12)

hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yup I Did Ccs Tsubasa Chronicle Naruto Shippuden Naruto :)
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... i only watch them to get drawing styles
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, ofcourse. =| And one of them is, Tsubasa Chronicles (s1 and Tokyo Revelations) :(
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i watched the anime Mobile Suit Gundam 00!many people died and suffered from the war! that's why... i cried and cried.. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I didn't cry but i felt sad, so sad when I watched Samurai X OVA and Clannad the Movie (last part) and H2O footprints in the sand (last part)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. hehe.. just recently, while watching The Golden String.
parfait
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i already cried in an anime soo many times :crybaby::crybaby:
jay claude van
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cried many times especially nuriko's death
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i had watch many animes already and some of them really made me cry hehe but not to much.. like... erm..gakuen alice...bokura ga ita.. etc.. hehehe
parfait
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: yes i already cried in an anime specially when it is touching :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes... esp when jeremiah died.. gosh
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

DEATH NOTE- when L died :cry:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i cried twice on the same anime... [b]NARUTO[/b] when? [b]The 3rd hokage's funeral[/b] He said that he wanted toprotect his village til the end.. pretty sad! [b]Iruka-sensei saved naruto in first chapter[/b] Iruka acknowledged him as a shinobi not as a monster.. Naruto rocks til de end!!
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i cried for L'S dEATH~! T.T
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]yup..i'm a crybaby..even touching words can make me cry..heheh..but in ginban kaleidoscope,when pete was sent back to heaven just after tasuza's olympic tournament--that one almost broke my heart.. :([/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone here? I did.. Uhm.. [b]Samurai X[/b] the Last OVA... especially when he was walking to Kaoru... Then He died on her lap with a smile on his face... :crybaby: (waaay to depressing!!!) [b] Fus

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:35

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy