• ARCHIVES 
  • » This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Pages: 12344

This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade before? What do you know about Secondhand Serenade? Have you been to his concerts and gigs? Are you a fan of his? Or you do not care at all? Haha [i]Am I doing alright with this topic? It's my first topic here in Music section. Haha[/i]
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Nope... haven't heard of it... :(
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

me too wahaha sry ejay >_<
nathankills
» n00b
1969-12-31

Secondhand Serenade, Just okay. hmm? nice to listen to before going to sleep :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

here are some of Secondhand Serenade's songs. http://www.eehjhay.com/music/ss/
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Have you heard Secondhand Serenade before?[/b] YUP!!!!! [b]What do you know about Secondhand Serenade?[/b] he plays emo genre ryt?? [b]Have you been to his concerts and gigs?[/b] nope, never [b]Are you a fan of his?[/b] currently, I AM!!!! i love their song VULNERABLE & YOUR CALL!!!!! :midfinger:

Last edited by gRyZtEiNe (2007-08-01 04:56:48)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like his It's Not Over more. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice play list sound cool =) , me wanty to buy album if any :wow: :wow:
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I heard it just last oct.. me and my special someone knew it.. YOUR call..^^ and vulnerable..^^
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

last oct? but its just july this month? do u mean u hear it last year?
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've heard of him before.. from purevolume.com.. i like his songs.. super.. i can relate from his songs.. shucks..! haha..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. yeah me too! i even let my ex gf listen to his songs and the lyrics hit her hard! hahaha :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Am I doing alright with this topic? It's my first topic here in Music section. Haha[/quote] Yeah, not bad for your first topic here. =) It was last year, when my friend lent me her iPod. At first i thought that ive been listening to songs from Dashboard Confessional, but when i looked at the artist name, that was the time i discovered Secondhand Serenade. =| He sounds good, in his vocals and his guitars. You guys are right, John Vesely's songs are good to listen to before going to sleep.
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@pipswake- uhhmm ..u studied at university of batangas right?haha .. @topic- never knew it has only one member.. haha .. but yeah,i love his songs .. specially your call and vulnerable .. listen to it everyday .. :eh:
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes I'm Super Fan Of SecondHand Serenade.. I Love Their Song Entitled "Awake" The Best :thumbsup: :eh:
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm luvin Awake, Broken && Maybe....!!!!:eh:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah he does sound like a band. :D His multi track recording's great, nice effects. Nice songs too. First time I heard about him really. [b]Secondhand Serenade http://www.myspace.com/secondhandserenade[/b]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ei nice my friend just suggested to me to listen to his songs hummm i think dats last last last week :D well anyway i love his song i hate this song haha currently im to lazy to download but i'll see to it i can listen to his songs :D
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Love Their Songs
xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

he's great.. love his song its really meaningful eventhough i dont understand his english well hahah. i love [b] Vulnerable [/b] :wow: :lol:

Last edited by xye2lir0h (2008-04-25 08:17:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:24

[ 10 queries - 0.515 second ]
Privacy Policy