• ARCHIVES 
  • » This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Pages: 11234

This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

yalimae
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

[quote=eehjhay]Have you heard Secondhand Serenade before?yup,i heard it What do you know about Secondhand Serenade?thre song is so meaningful and emo genre Have you been to his concerts and gigs? no,never been Are you a fan of his?yup..currently I am I love their song fall for you,your call,vulnerable and it's not over!![/quote]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Have you heard Secondhand Serenade before?yup,i heard it What do you know about Secondhand Serenade?I love it's song. So emo. Are you a fan of his? Yup. I love teh song FALL FOR YOU. :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I love all the songs made by Secondhand serenade. So cool. :D
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i know them but im not a fan =D but i think the song fall 4 you is good :thumbsup:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i've known them before they got famous this year.. yeah.. i think it was just this year that most people get to know the secondhand serenade and their music... =)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:DIm a fan of secondhand serenade i think member of this, is two people because in their song he has a second voice..
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..oh yeah..love them.. i have all their albums.. my fave song of secondhand serenade is your call and vulnerable.. i saw the vid of fall for you last time, and honestly, i was disspointed..don't know why..
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]take me with you[/i] and [i]its not over[/i] are the best secondhand serenade songs :D
yhoozeekLhover
» n00b
1969-12-31

the 1st sOng i heard was it's not over . then i started to download all his songS . i really lOve his songs . is it an emo song? for all i knOw it's senti-rOck like .
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I've already heard their songs, and its really cool. and about SS not being a band, they're not a band?? :O
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love their songs. especially fall for you and your call. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:07

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy