• ARCHIVES 
  • » This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Pages: 1234

This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Haha. I think this topic is quite old, but let me just post here coz I love his songs ;) Anyway this is what I wrote in my reviews to John's album: [i] "The album is a testimony to the deep meaning behind the lyrics of Secondhand Serenade. Each song presents a simple almost poetic interpretation of the lyrics that make this band a statement to the soft romantic sound that is lacking in much of today's music. "With it is simple acoustic sounds or full band support the album flows in rhythm from the first to the final track. It is an album that continues in the excellence of the first. I highly recommend this album if you are looking for a soul searching sound or just something to keep you is a relaxed state of being."[/i] I hope there will be more albums to come from him. He is just so talented. :wallbash: Anywabody wants his 2 previous albums? I have them. (I won't be posting it here coz it's illegal against our Forum Rules. Lol.) For the Very first time in my life. I memorized all his songs. :D

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-04-25 19:51:18)

regaza_luv
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Nice play list sound cool
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

luv their songs. especially your call! XD
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i love[/i] [b]VULNERABLE[/b] and A[b]WAKE[/b]
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

our whole barkada loves secondhand serenade!!! awake is the best!!! =):thumbsup:
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Oh...!Second Serenade...[/b][/align] [align=center][b]i like this band...[/b][/align] align=center][b]i like the song they wrote is the YOuR CALl![/b][/align]
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green]@ replies, whoa!! :o am i read it ryt?? [b]Seconhand Serenade[/b] isnt a band?? :o @topic, His music makes me think of something that i dont want to think .. :lol: i can say i am [b]now[/b] a Fan of his soul searching sound!! :thumbsup:[/color]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love stolen and vindicated. second serenade is not a band? woah?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member.[/quote] really? i thought i was a band! yeah.. i like vulnerable, it's not over and your call..
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Have you heard Secondhand Serenade before?[/b]-yup [b]What do you know about Secondhand Serenade?[/b]- he emo ryt? [b]Have you been to his concerts and gigs?[/b]-nope [b]Are you a fan of his?[/b]-yup [b]my favorite song of him is fall for you and your call [/b]

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-05-31 01:56:08)

blackandwhite
» n00b
1969-12-31

heard of it..but havent heard of their songs..:paranoid: but i think theyre good ;)
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

your call :thumbsup: :thumbsup: are his songs emo??
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah second hand serenade rocks! your call was great one of my favorite my classmate and i somtimes sing it!
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah second hand serenade rocks! your call was great one of my favorite my classmate and i somtimes sang it!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They have so much great songs. they're at my top bands for now.
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah!..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i have secondhand serenade cd's i often listen to it.. mah fav's are fall for you (d'best ^^).. your call..vulnerable.. and a twist in my story ..[/b]
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Gotta love secondhand serenade songs..love its not over,fall for you,your call and maybe.. :)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ohh? really? I thought secondhand serenade is a band. poor me. :wallbash: I'm currently loving their songs; Fall for you, Vulnerable, Your Call, Awake and Goodbye. I love it. :wow:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-05 07:59:26)

oo8.daphne
» n00b
1969-12-31

Have you heard Secondhand Serenade before? yehp.. What do you know about Secondhand Serenade? dunno anythng bout him.. Have you been to his concerts and gigs? nope.. Are you a fan of his? err,, no? i like your call too
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:46

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy