• ARCHIVES 
  • » This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Pages: 1234

This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Have you heard Secondhand Serenade before? yup What do you know about Secondhand Serenade? emo? Have you been to his concerts and gigs? nope.. Are you a fan of his? yup i am fav.song of them are:,its not over,tested and true,fall for you,i hate this song and vulnerable
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

hmmm.. i've heard one of his songs.. and instantly i love it.. hehe the song's title is.. uhmm Fall for you.. :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by kr1st1an (2008-07-27 13:44:44)

shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My favorite song from secondhand serenade is [i]Stay Close, Don't Go[/i]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

secondhand serenade.,was my fave last yr.,but when he became famous.,i dont listen to his songs anymore., my fave is half-alive.,xDDD oh,he's a one-man band.,ayt?xD
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like your call [align=center][/align] [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar162685-3.gif[/img][/url]
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah! im fan of [b]SECONDHAND SERENADE..[/b]=) Your Call Half Alive The Last Song Ever I Hate This Song It Is Not Over luv their songs..:D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As of now, Fall for you. LOEV LOEV. :wow:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well, last year, may 2007.we were on a beach and my friend had his ipod so i borrowed it and i really like the song fall for you. so i asked him wat band is it? and he said, it's a one-man band.,all his songs are dedicated to his wife (how romantic). But now,my fave amongst his song is half-alive coz that's how my crush and i.,wahehe.,started to interact., he's a very good composer.,[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Have you heard Secondhand Serenade before? :arrow: yup i just heard it from my sister What do you know about Secondhand Serenade? :arrow: emo Have you been to his concerts and gigs? nope.. Are you a fan of his?:arrow: nope em not a fanatic type of.. but i know to play on guitar some his song like awake and your call
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love their songs...=) your call is so nice...
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me too i like his songS
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]What do you know about Secondhand Serenade? :arrow: emo[/quote] [b]i think secondhand serenade is not emo, more of a love song acoustic.[/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/guitar.gif[/img]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@as cicatrizes haha thats what i know! i dont get ur point on , :arrow: his more of a love song acoustic? please educate me bout emo i know yer an emo expert haha.. all i know in emo is emotional weder dey sceam or not!! =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^wahaha, we will be offtopic here if we discuss about that..haha., google it kababayan! ;) @T: secondhand serenade's song is very romantic and i was :wow: when i heard it.. :thumbsup:[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yaya..ya .. haha----- sori for the ot :wallbash: @topic my sister like secondhand serenade =) i like the song :arrow: fall foryou

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-09-03 11:26:02)

Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

Have you heard Secondhand Serenade before? Yah alwayz What do you know about Secondhand Serenade? they have there own album now :thumbsup: Have you been to his concerts and gigs? unfortunately not yet Are you a fan of his? Im not just a fan im addicted !!!
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmm. STAY CLOSE DONT GO. it makes me cry :crybaby: and FALL FOR YOU.[/b]
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah yah yah.. I already heard the song Your Call and I'm amazed, I like the song =)

Last edited by mhedge (2008-09-16 07:23:46)

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Have you heard Secondhand Serenade before? -- yup What do you know about Secondhand Serenade? -- their songs are for sad/alone people. Have you been to his concerts and gigs? -- nope.. Are you a fan of his? -- yup , I am. -♥ fav.song of them are: -- Fall For You , Stay Close Dont Go. that`s all. *bow
ravz14
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it true the john whesley, is the only member of second hand serenade? then definitely it wasn't meant to call a band
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This not a band. Secondhand Serenade has only one member. First time i heard his song Your Call, it took my great interest. Now I always listen to all his songs. Have you heard Secondhand Serenade

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:21

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy