• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED:[/b] July 11, 2008 both works now in IE and FX [b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b] 1. A working [b]ENTER/WELCOME/INTRO/REDIRECTION PAGE[/b] with [b]clickable image or button[/b] to use for redire

Pages: 12345678..8

[b]UPDATED:[/b] July 11, 2008 both works now in IE and FX [b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b] 1. A working [b]ENTER/WELCOME/INTRO/REDIRECTION PAGE[/b] with [b]clickable image or button[/b] to use for redire

rebeldemon
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED:[/b] July 11, 2008 both works now in IE and FX [b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b] 1. A working [b]ENTER/WELCOME/INTRO/REDIRECTION PAGE[/b] with [b]clickable image or button[/b] to use for redire

help me on this file.. plz help me
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED:[/b] July 11, 2008 both works now in IE and FX [b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b] 1. A working [b]ENTER/WELCOME/INTRO/REDIRECTION PAGE[/b] with [b]clickable image or button[/b] to use for redire

just send me a message for those who want to help me.. heres: flyleaf_alesana@yahoo.com.ph see yah
ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]w0w cool i try this one later[/b] :wallbash:
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]codes updated[/b] ... friendster link change :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oohh... wow.. :D :penguin:
deni_kanahope
» n00b
1969-12-31

what about sound on hover
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah!! nice tricks!! love it!![/b]
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=blue]Refresh/Reload : :midfinger: [/color] [color=green]You made something another ROCK ON at my page ....[/color] [color=red]Thank you !!!........[/color] :thumbsup: [color=red]From the Rules :[/color] [quote]2. a wav file with a less kb. (you can get one at the link below)download it and upload it on ur Ripway account http://simplythebest.net/sounds/WAV/sou … index.html[/quote] It is better for the Newbies outhere like me NOT to download because the download file is in [color=blue].zip extension [/color]... No need to download just copy the URL Address from the site. Example : attention.wav Robot voice saying "Attention!" http://simplythebest.net/sounds/WAV/sound_effects_WAV/sound_effect_WAV_files/attention.wav A Simple tips only.......... Need to :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-10-07 02:38:58)

kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will try this!!! =) :penguin:
kidlatboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]w0w[/b] cool with sounds
xhng
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya can u make compatible with firefox
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i]nice!![/i][/b] :D
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]to all:[/b] Thanx... i'm not using it now... so you won't see any preview of my enter page... coz somehow it hangs the browser.. maybe it's not compatible on the new linker code... btw.. read asn585 post #48 but if you wanna see it's effect... go to my Friendster profile... click the [b]BONUS[/b] on the main navigation... and then... [b]"surprise!!"[/b] =D this doesn't work on firefox... only in IE... :crybaby: :wallbash:

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2007-12-12 01:09:33)

cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this trick make our page too laggish ??
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I tried applying it again just once but the meta transition hangs the browser for about 10 seconds... maybe if you'll edit out the meta's and just leave the sound effects it may work fine... never tried it yet... maybe later... :eh:
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I tried applying it again just once but the meta transition hangs the browser for about 10 seconds... maybe if you'll edit out the meta's and just leave the sound effects it may work fine... never tried it yet... maybe later... :eh: uppsss.... it doubled... due to error... sorry... :wasted:

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2007-12-12 01:35:57)

cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha .. that's why i didn't use it .. im using it before when Tazmaine enter page trick was already made .. but many viewers told me that it takes time to load my page ..
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cursedkiddo25]haha .. that's why i didn't use it .. im using it before when Tazmaine enter page trick was already made .. but many viewers told me that it takes time to load my page ..[/quote] in the old linker code it works perfectly fine even with 3 meta's using tazmaine code... but now huhuhu... =( =D
paynosaj
» n00b
1969-12-31

so that's the reason why you are not using your enter trick my idol... you're right many of my friends tell me that my page takes time to load so i also remove mine. =)
cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=paynosaj]so that's the reason why you are not using your enter trick my idol... you're right many of my friends tell me that my page takes time to load so i also remove mine. =)[/quote] yep ! cause the wav or mp3 takes time to load .. not your page .. sorry for my reply earlier .. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED:[/b] July 11, 2008 both works now in IE and FX [b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b] 1. A working [b]ENTER/WELCOME/INTRO/REDIRECTION PAGE[/b] with [b]clickable image or button[/b] to use for redire

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:22

[ 9 queries - 0.697 second ]
Privacy Policy