• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED:[/b] July 11, 2008 both works now in IE and FX [b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b] 1. A working [b]ENTER/WELCOME/INTRO/REDIRECTION PAGE[/b] with [b]clickable image or button[/b] to use for redire

Pages: 112345678..8

[b]UPDATED:[/b] July 11, 2008 both works now in IE and FX [b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b] 1. A working [b]ENTER/WELCOME/INTRO/REDIRECTION PAGE[/b] with [b]clickable image or button[/b] to use for redire

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED:[/b] July 11, 2008 both works now in IE and FX [b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b] 1. A working [b]ENTER/WELCOME/INTRO/REDIRECTION PAGE[/b] with [b]clickable image or button[/b] to use for redire

[quote=cursedkiddo25][quote=paynosaj]so that's the reason why you are not using your enter trick my idol... you're right many of my friends tell me that my page takes time to load so i also remove mine. =)[/quote] yep ! cause the wav or mp3 takes time to load .. not your page .. sorry for my reply earlier .. :)[/quote] hahah.. it's ok!! :lol: sometimes the transition and other stuff causes the pc to lag... :D
paynosaj
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED:[/b] July 11, 2008 both works now in IE and FX [b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b] 1. A working [b]ENTER/WELCOME/INTRO/REDIRECTION PAGE[/b] with [b]clickable image or button[/b] to use for redire

[quote=Refresh/Reload][quote=cursedkiddo25][quote=paynosaj]so that's the reason why you are not using your enter trick my idol... you're right many of my friends tell me that my page takes time to load so i also remove mine. =)[/quote] yep ! cause the wav or mp3 takes time to load .. not your page .. sorry for my reply earlier .. :)[/quote] hahah.. it's ok!! :lol: sometimes the transition and other stuff causes the pc to lag... :D[/quote] hehehe....but it's still ok for me to use this trick...cause i'm still using the very old linker... i'm just editing my files externally... :lol: but this trick also depends on the internet speed connection..
jonnety13
» n00b
1969-12-31

pano po ba ung may windows na lumalabas na welcome :dusgust::dusgust::dusgust:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]question[/b] can i change .wav into .mp3?? =|
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kyuubi_naruto91][b]question[/b] can i change .wav into .mp3?? =|[/quote] yup!! but think about this... its better to use low bites sounds for fast loading if ur going to use it as just an enter sound coz if its higher it would take time to load and be heard esp. those with slow connections and that's a no fun anymore... :D but for a background sound... mp3 is better... =) @all... i'm going to update this later... much better code so that FF user can use this fun trick also... lots of dirty laundry to take care of first... =(

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-01-28 11:04:13)

cray05
» n00b
1969-12-31

do it means that theres welcome page with background sound??? heheh tnx for sharing bro... but i hope it's not too laggish ^^
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohh i see now , but i upload it my mp3 into my ripway account and generate in friendster-tweakers' generator and it works ,and it load faster i think ,:lol: btw tnx and i'll wait for this updates
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cray05]do it means that theres welcome page with background sound??? heheh tnx for sharing bro... but i hope it's not too laggish ^^[/quote] yapp!! visit my profile... the enter page is "Moonlight Sonata" very freaky heheh... see the updates later... thanx...
cray05
» n00b
1969-12-31

at refresh/reload>> yey bro i've seen your profile now... wowGANDA HAHAHAH can i ask question agen?? can i get the thread for box minimizer??? and give me some tips bro how to make profile not too laggish ^^ many tnx (although it's not related to d topic ^^) sowi
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi!! nice COde :eh: :eh: :thumbsup:
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx!
lojace
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is my favorite trick in CSS :D thanks for sharing this.. :D
richmack27
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this compatible for overlay?
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!=)
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this!=)
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is great thanks for sharing =D @retardedbords : Avoid double posting :wallbash:

Last edited by .L. (2008-05-09 00:44:08)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

This is cool! Thanks for sharing! God bless!
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is cool...how i wish there's a preview...thanks a lot for sharing... :D
L-Lawliet
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thx for sharing... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED:[/b] July 11, 2008 both works now in IE and FX [b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b] 1. A working [b]ENTER/WELCOME/INTRO/REDIRECTION PAGE[/b] with [b]clickable image or button[/b] to use for redire

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:28

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy