• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

Pages: 12344

Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? =) 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :rolleyes: 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? :eh: I mean is it useful,efective or what?? =) :P Please have fun in sharing about it.. =) :P :P
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin?? [/b] >> i will post in my bulletin when i want to say something that i cant express..esp. when im mad.. :eh: [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? [/b] >> about what i feel.. :eh: [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] >> yes i do read a new bulletin post..esp. when the title looks interesting.. :eh: [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? [/b] >> sometimes it is useful..well i use bulletin when im announcing something for my classmates.. :eh:

Last edited by eizarg (2007-07-28 00:39:21)

ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

1. how often do you post your bulletin? :arrow: ahm,,i usually post when i have found facts that can help fs members and i never really express my emotions on bulletins,,but sometimes i post some blind items:) 2.what kind of topic do you usually post in bulletins? :arrow: important topics,,:) 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :arrow: seldom,,but if one of my friend posted something, i usually read it ,,but way back before,,i spent my time on reading those bulletins but i find it tiring.. :D 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,effective or what?? :arrow: i find it useful especially when there is some events on our school that my friends are announcing;)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? = Once in a red moon :P 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? = Honestly I'm posting non-sense bulletin :P 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? = Sometimes I read due to because the title is kinda attractive :P 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? = Mostly it is useless to use and effective to explode spams :P
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin??[/b] Rarely, only if I need to post something important. [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin??[/b] Things/Issues that you, me and other can benefit from. [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] I don't like reading the bulletin, cos it's mostly full of SPAM. :doubt: [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? [/b] [color=brown][b]It's very useful ONLY if people know how to use it properly.[/b][/color]
gothic_angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :arrow: i thnk im just posting a bulletin wen i want to ask some questions... 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? :arrow: a survey.... lol 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :arrow: sometimes, if it looks interesting 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? :arrow: yea its useful...... =) =)
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin? :arrow: Everytime Im in the mood to post 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin ? :arrow: mostly it's about senseless subjects ...it doesn't matter :P 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it ? :arrow: only when the subject gets my attention. 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster ? :arrow: hmmm...in a while ... let me think :eh:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin?[/b] Occasionally, sometimes i post only important things specially when we talk about worms in friendster. [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin??[/b] All i know, promotions, some knowledge that i learned here at friendstertalk. [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] yeah i read some of it, i mean the interesting one not a non sense :disgust: [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster??[/b] the bulletin is important, when you want to share your knowledge, as what i said when we talk about worms, so all your friends will alert this kind of things.
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin??[/b] maybe once a week.... =| [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin??[/b] surveys.... [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] yah.... but i only read the surveys... [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?[/b] its a place where people spam....>.<
guyguy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin?[/b] Once in a blue moon [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin??[/b] helpful tips. articles that matter. [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] yeah sometimes [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster??[/b] it is very important esp if u want to share an important articles
rylai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin?[/b] only when I'm in the mood.. [b] 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? [/b] important announcement for my friends or classmates..surveys if I'm very bored.. [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? [/b] i just read surveys and announcements.. [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster??[/b] very helpful..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin?[/b] 12 times a year on 1 per month 14 is the max [b] 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin??[/b] Greetings, Invitations. [b] 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] I only read greetings and hellos, sometimes bulletin games but not much [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster??[/b] Many members don't now how to use it. Always with the lame, pathetic, disturbing annoying, irritating, freaky, oblivious chain letters. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin? 12x a year i think 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? announcement 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? depend upon, if it is interesting 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? spam of non sense subjects
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]friendster is so much more like myspace,. i think the only diff. bet. frndster * myspace is that frndster has the "who views me".. but i really do love to post in the bulletin,. i post evry single thing that i want to,. like what i feel,announcements,random stuffs & surveys.hehe..[/b]
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? [b]--> about my feelings, announcements and surveys.. :P[/b] 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? [b]-->SURVEY.. (:[/b] 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? [b]--> i read SOME..[/b] 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? [b]FUN.. (:[/b] . weee,. (:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bulletin is where you post notice to all your friends, say, you will be on vacation for sometime. but others use it for personal messages which is wrong. still, others do multiple posts which is annoying. by the way, it has become a place for flirts.
luz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote='airene17]1.How often do you post your bulletin?? [b]--> about my feelings, announcements and surveys.. :P[/b] 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? [b]-->SURVEY.. (:[/b] 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? [b]--> i read SOME..[/b] 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? [b]FUN.. (:[/b] . weee,. (:[/quote] okey nice one
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

1.[b]How often do you post your bulletin??[/b] If i read a Pathetic line like"damn my boyfriend or survey stuff" =D 2.[b]What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin??[/b] Mockery and Sarcasm :evil: :wasted: 3.[b]Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] Everyday!!!!! :midfinger: 4.[b]What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what??[/b] Effective, coz it affects my concentration :eh: :eh: shit :eh: :eh:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b]How often Do You post bulletin?? ---)> when i'm in the mood =) [b][/b]What Kind Of Topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? ---)> Is about my discoveries about free downloads in websites sometimes i shared my prank websites :D :D [b][/b]Do You often read a new bulletin post or never been care about it? ---)> not always [b][/b]What Do you think about Bulletin In Friendster?? ---)> I'ts really great to have a bulletin to share or tell a story in experience in life, that's what i think :idea:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b]how often do yor bulletin?? --)> when i'm in the mood =) [b][/b]What Kind Of Topic do you usually post in yor bulletin?? --)> about my discoveries in the websites and my pranks too :D :D [b][/b]Do You Often Read a new bulletin post?? --)> some times ... [b][/b]What do you think about bulletin in friendster?? i Think... It's helps to share or tell a story about our experiences or tell some some jokes in the easy way!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:46

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy