• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

Pages: 1234

Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? >> i often post bulletins everytime i open friendster account... 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? >> I lurve to answer surveys... :D I also post what I had felt that day... or I also post some announcements for my classmates, friends, etc... 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? >> I sumtyms read new bulletin posts especially when the title is really interesting... :D 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? >> It is useful, you can let your friends know how you feel or get updated on the events happening to you... They can also know some facts about the real you... :D
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin?? [/b] >>one in a blue moon!! :lol: [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? [/b] >> mostly juz a survei.. somthin like dat.. [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] >> dont care about something like, "hey! read this!" like dat. hate it! [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster??[/b] >> To get some others attention.. hehe
mryoso
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? anytime when i want.. especially when no one gives me comment:crybaby: and when i have nothing to do with my page..:eh: 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? anything about me... sometimes about my profile (when i update it):D and when i have message to everyone... 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? if it sounds good... and if a special someone posted it.. 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? i sometimes use it when i got lazy looking for codes about greeting.. hehe
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

never.. and i don't read the bulletins in FS
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i post anger on bulletins man... msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-scott_val90@hotmail.com :cool::cool::cool:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? [u]if there are surveys.[/u] 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? [u]surveys,announcements[/u] 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? [u]read a new bulletin[/u] 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? [u]useful,but it kinda sucks.you can only post 5!!!!!![/u]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? >>not so often, maybe once each month 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? >>trivias 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? >> I do open, but sometimes not reading, just to get rid of the bulletin alert! 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? >> this is useful, but mis-interpreted...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin??[/b] :arrow: Rarely. Maybe once or twice every couple of months. [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin??[/b] :arrow: If I post a bulletin, it's usually to let my friends know of important events in my life, or if I've added pics, etc. [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] :arrow: If the bulletin is posted in a language that I can read, yes, I read them. [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? [i]I mean is it useful,efective or what??[/i][/b] :arrow: Sometimes it's okay, but sometimes it's also just chain messages/spam which irritates me.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-19 14:22:30)

maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :arrow::[color=#FF99cc]not very often, only when i have some important announcements to announce to my friends.[/color] 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? :arrow:[color=#FF99cc]usually, invitations regarding an event, sometimes thank you note to my friends who have remebered during special days.[/color] 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :arrow::[color=#FF99cc]Yes i always do (I don't want to miss an important announcement), and it's so dis appointing that most of them are non sense things.[/color] 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? :arrow::[color=#FF99cc]It is actually,, it's just some members abusing the use of it that's making it useless.[/color]
yuurinka
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :arrow: once a month mayb?? 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? :arrow: survey... think so 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :arrow: nop seldom many rubbish there :doubt: 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? :arrow: not realy useful most of the ppl juz like 2 spam in there
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? only 5 times a day 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? =) surveys 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :rolleyes: never cared 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? :eh: I mean is it useful,efective or what?? =) kinda useful..
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin??[/b] -uhh about 2 times a month. [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin??[/b] -chain messages. [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] -no. [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what??[/b] -nuthin.sometimes useful sometimes no!
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

1.[b]How often do you post your bulletin?? [/b] • I have no idea. But probably less than 10 in a month. :paranoid: 2.[b]What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? [/b] • Greetings, Announcements, Surveys, Rants? =D 3.[b]Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? [/b] • It depends on who posted it. =| I never cared about chain messages. :| 4.[b]What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? [/b] • It'll be useful if it's use properly. :thumbsup: Too bad can say it's not. :doubt: But some posts can really make my day. =D I mean they're using it as their Bridge to Stardom. lol jk =D :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-09-21 07:24:32)

lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Q[/b]n[b]A[/b] portion... :D [b]1.How often do you post your bulletin??[/b] -whenever boredom invades my persona..hmm.. i think at least once or twice a month.. :D [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?[/b] -surveys and few announcements.. :lol: [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?[/b] -it depends on the human being who posted it.. (credibility matters.. heheh) ;) sometimes it also depends on the title of the bulletin.. if its catchy..why not.. :lol: [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?[/b] I mean is it useful,efective or what? -not oweiz..bcuz some people tend to abuse it.. (lolz., am i one of those individuals?) hahah i [b]hate[/b] it when i learned that [u]same persons[/u] flood d bulletin corner.. :evil: :wallbash: toink, i dont get it.. what's the point of broadcasting a brawl between u and another person in a virtual community? hayzst, i wonder if such action will ease off the friction.. :paranoid: i think its better if uL just confront d person face to face and not via those bulletin ek-ek post.. ^^ anyhow, that was just based on my observation, correct me if im wrong.. :) ciao,, ^___^
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? hmm.. like once a week :) 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? i like posting surveys :) 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? i read it :) 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? its very useful for people who always makes announcements.. so i find it very helpful :) ;):thumbsup:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P everyday...at least 1 bulletin 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? =) everything,,mostly announcements to my classmates 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :rolleyes: it depends,,:P 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? :eh: I mean is it useful,efective or what?? it's ok for me!kinda useful but others makes bulletin as the RANTS corner..:mad:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]1. How often do you post your bulletin? :arrow: [i]3 times a week[/i] :thumbsup: 2. What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin? :arrow: [i]Love, Question and Answer, Sports and Results.[/i] :thumbsup: 3. Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it? :arrow: [i]I read d others bulletin, sum of dem r interesting.[/i] :thumbsup: 4. What do you think about Bulletin in Friendster?, I mean is it useful, effective or what? :arrow: [i]It is useful.[/i] :thumbsup: :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-08 08:22:24)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin ?[/b] rarely .. [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin ?[/b] just important one :thumbsup: [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it ?[/b] noo ! too lazy ~ :disgust: [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster ? I mean is it useful, efective or what ?[/b] useful, if we post something important .. helpless or i mean annoying, if someone post such as like this "ONLINE" or "ADD MY OTHER ACC" or blah ~ blah ~ a messages for 1 person but she/her post it in bulletin ? geeez ~ :angry:
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=salmon]1.How often do you post your bulletin?? ~wen i want to post sumthing..^_^ 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? ~pranks and info's 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? ~i only read post if it's interesting.. 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? ~it's useful..coz u don't hve to send a message to ur friends if u want to say sumthing.. a post for everyone..^_^[/color]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P sometimes 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? =) Important announcements or Facts 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :rolleyes: If there are intresting bulletins 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? :eh: I mean is it useful,efective or what?? I think its abused or somehow (...) Full of chain msg and other unecessary [i]thingys[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:29

[ 14 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy