• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

Pages: 11234

Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

bonjove@watafuck.com
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

hOW DO you do That caN oyutech mE?=)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

[b]^Don't use sticky caps, read d rules of d forum. :) [/b]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? i don't know. when i feel lik posting it. 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? about me in school, preferably. 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? if the bulletin concerns me, i read it. 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? sometimes it is useful but most of the time it is not a good place.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin?? [/b] it depends.. if im totally bored, its like 2 to 3 times a day.. =D [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? [/b] surveys, most of the time.. [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? [/b] if i have something to do with the bulletin or if it comes from a close friend of mine.. or if it is a survey [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? [/b] i dont know.. but some people tend to abuse bulletins.. lol..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P at least once a month 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? =) surveys 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :rolleyes: i dont care about it except if its from someone i know won't post rubbish 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? :eh: needs improvement
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Please share here : 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P :arrow: when I have something to post. 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? =) :arrow: Surveys.. Announcement.. 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :rolleyes: :arrow: I read! 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? :eh: I mean is it useful,efective or what?? =) :P :arrow: It's fun!
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? once in a blue moon.........:P 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? How I feel about a certain event =| 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? I read them daily,that is I read only those that I find reasonable enough to read:D 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? It's a nice way to express oneself:D
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Please share here : 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P maybe once every two weeks? 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? =) some important things.. and sometimes non-sense things(if i don't have anything else to do .. bored..) haha 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :rolleyes: everyday!!! 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? :eh: I mean is it useful,efective or what? maybe it's useful. but not all the time. people just take it for granted.. :arrow: there u go:)
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin??[/b] i think once a year.. :D [b] 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin??[/b] announcement to my groups, like taht.. [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] no! im lazy to read some of nonsense annoncemnts, greetngs etc.. [b] 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster??[/b] its useful if you want to inform all of your friends.. some people tend to abuse it..
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin??[/b] i don't post anything in the bulletin these days. i prefer editing my profile than posting. :eh: [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin??[/b] :arrow: class schedule =) :arrow: surveys :D [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] depends on the title or the person who posted it.=) [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster??[/b] can be useful if we actually use it in the proper way like announcements. i really hate nonsense posts in the bulletin. sometimes it can be a spammers paradise! :rolleyes: :evil: :wallbash:
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? - Honestly? I post only once dated january 9, 2009. 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? - I post about the incoming get together with my H.S batch 1994. 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it? - Honestly i'll never check my bulletin section. 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster? - For me it is very useful especially if you have an important announcement to make and your lazy to send messege. If you want to share something to your friends, bulettin is your way to spread it and share it to all of your friends :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:23

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy