• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

Pages: 1234

Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

[b]MY LATEST LAYOUT! ESPECIALLY PERSONALIZED PHOTOS AND LOGOS[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin?? [/b] if it is relevant and its has a sense but i spam on it sometimes :P [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? [/b] spam and stupid messages [b]3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? [/b] nah if it is having a sense i read it if not nevermind [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it [/b]useful,efective or what?? spammable XD
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]1.How often do you post your bulletin?[/b] All I can say... My bulletin post can be counted but the replies I receive from th bulletin message is kinda many, 30/40 sometimes. :wallbash: [b] 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin??[/b] Greetings, Invitations, Warnings, Condolence, Events, and Salutations. [b] 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it??[/b] These days I don't read bulletin messages that often as much as I use to. I know it is posted by my friends but for some reason I know if the bulletin message is illogical so technically not worth reading, but for the info I am not a snobbish person but, I value time. :eh: [b]4.What do you think about Bulletin in Friendster?[/b] Many members don't now how to use it. Always with the lame, pathetic, disturbing annoying, irritating, freaky, oblivious chain letters. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I respect those users who uses the bulletin board properly. :thumbsup: ^ This is what I have said if I was a kill joy. =D Anyway enough for the long reply. :eh: Bulletin boards are supposed to be spammed and enjoyed with friends. =D :penguin:
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

the bulletin's ok :thumbsup:
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D [b]vhenjie16[/b]..You have broken the rules again.. :wallbash: :wallbash: Don't spam and double posting!!! :evil: [color=#FF0000]Second Warning!!![/color] :eh: I'll cursed you if you break the rules again.. :)

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-01-31 05:59:54)

vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? >> ver seldom, coz' i'm busy... 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? >> d last tym i post was when my brother died, a thnk u letter... 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? >> sometyms if it was an interesting one... 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? >> sometimes it is useful.. Last edited by eizarg (2007-07-27 23:39:21
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][b]1.How often do you post your bulletin?[/b] ==whenever i visit my profyl, ahmm almost evryday i guess [b]2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?[/b] ==surveys, chain messages and juz anything even if its rily not important :D [b] 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?[/b] ==yup, i wanna make sure that id get to keep up on my frends with wat their up to or if im in the mood :paranoid: [b] 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster? [/b]for me, its important coz dis is the way to communicate to my frends like anouncmnts, meetings, or juz wanna get togeder[/color]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: once a week :arrow: chain messages ( :D ) :arrow: not that much :arrow: it helps to announce something that you want to say to your friends
KaWaii_Honey-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? >> i will post in my bulletin when i want to say something that i cant express 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? >> anything 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? >> i only read if it's important 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? >> sometimes it is useful
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.How often do you post your bulletin?? :arrow: sumtimes.. if i hev some problems.. :eh: :eh: 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? :arrow: mostly.. ab0ut "love".. :rolleyes: :paranoid: :rolleyes: :paranoid: :lol: 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? :arrow: sometimes if i hev times.. and if the topic is interesting.. =) =) 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? I mean is it useful,efective or what?? :arrow: w0000aahh.. kinda useful for those hu nids advices.. and want to GM.. but f0r n0w as wat i can see and observe almost all of the posts there is a chain message.. things that makes <no comment!!> :doubt: :doubt: duhhh.. =| =| ahihi.. lol.. :lol: :lol:
pambonete
» n00b
1969-12-31

1.How often do you post your bulletin?? = ALMOST EVERYDAY 2.What kind of topic do you usually post in your bulletin?? = MOST OF THEM ARE "SURVEY" (IF U ARE IN MY FRIENDSLIST "PAMBONETE SEZ" WILL BE FAMILIAR TO U) 3.Do you often read a new bulletin post or never care about it?? = YES 4.What do you think about Bulletin in friendster?? SOMETIMES ITS SXCKS COZ SOMETIMES IT REACHED THE MAXIMUM LIMIT OF POST EVEN IM ONLY POSTING ONE... >.<
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all i can say is....i often posts bulletins every now and then......:idea::idea::idea:
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dont you know anything to say rather then thanks for sharing!?!?!?! MY GOD!!!
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont even touch my 'post new bulletin' button. :rolleyes:
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orangered] i post bulletin everyday! i post there whether im in or out! i totally read all bulletins that are nice to read! its useful![/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys.. :D I want to ask and discuss with you about [b]Bulletin[/b] in Friendster.. =) =) [b]Please share here :[/b] 1.How often do you post your bulletin?? :P 2.What kind of topic do you

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:55

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy