• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

- fushigi yuugi - eyesheild 21 - detective conan - azumanga daiyoh - yamato nadeshiko - masked rider - full metal panic - black blood brothers
rubiksato2jam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

naruto :penguin:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*naruto :penguin: *naruto shipuden :paranoid: *hunter x hunter :wallbash: *flame of recca :) *yakitate japan :lol: *death note :D those are my faves, wahehe
jimie_04
» n00b
1969-12-31

*naruto *bleach *death Note *prince Of Tennis *inuyasha *full Moon Wo Sagashite *kodocha *please Teacher *onegai Twins *ouran High School Host Club *gakuen Alice *one Piece *detective Conan *smurai X *full Metal Panic *full Metal Alchemist *hellsing *kaze No Stigma *sola *zero No Tsukaima *blood+
jimie_04
» n00b
1969-12-31

*naruto *bleach *death Note *prince Of Tennis *inuyasha *full Moon Wo Sagashite *kodocha *please Teacher *onegai Twins *ouran High School Host Club *gakuen Alice *one Piece *detective Conan *smurai X *full Metal Panic *full Metal Alchemist *hellsing *kaze No Stigma *sola *zero No Tsukaima *blood+
jimie_04
» n00b
1969-12-31

roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im not into anime just loved the story of Sunako?? i cant remember the title of the program and azumanga daioh. i love osaka. :)
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][i]*detective conan *samurai x *one piece....i enjoyed watching it,a lot![/b][/i]
Sora101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bleach and Code Geass
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lets start wid :hunterXhunter :slum dunk :naruto
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Naruto Shippuden :arrow: One Piece
tulang89
» n00b
1969-12-31

of course la naruto i'm the die hard fan of naruto manga tomorrow 9th jan naruto 431 will release can't wait lol
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my fav is naruto!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

-> bleach -> codegeass -> death note -> detective conan -> elfen lied -> eyeshield21 -> inu yasha -> gintama -> one piece -> ouran high host club ->rouroni kenshin (this is a classic) :)

Last edited by gr8sh (2009-01-08 11:41:38)

cutieblind08
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) Bleach =) Detective Conan =) Cooking Master Boy =) Naruto =) Ah, My Goddess =) Dragonball Z/GT =) Get Backers =) Inuyasha =) Samurai X =) Slam Dunk =) Hamtaro =) Law of Ueki =) Hunter X Hunter =) Card Captor Sakura =) Ghost Fighter =) Doremon
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here are some of the list *jigoku shoujo *the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya *detective conan *death note *naruto *shugo chara *samurai x *cardcaptor sakura *bleach *etc... still updating
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my fave. anime shows, eh? i got alot of them too. well, one of them. of course is, [b]Ouran High school Host Club!![/b]. the story was really great. nice ending too! and of course. haha! they have anime cuties && hotties!! :D:D:D
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for now I love Ookiku furikabutte and Le Chevalier D'Eon
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Naruto Shipudden
cuty.franz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]Doraemon Card Captor Sakura Bubu Chacha Blue Blink Bleach One Piece Mai Hime Fushigi Yugi Judie Abott Air Gear[/align][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:00

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy