• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

I personally like Fate/Stay Night the best, at least now. The ending wasn't what everyone wanted though. But I swear to god it's awesome. I like how Saber has a very strong personality, and can decide on her own. That's my girl, bb. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't care how many shos you put infinity is the limit =D (except if the mods tell you to stop hehe :penguin: ) My fave animes: -Detective Conan -Cooking Master Boy -Rave (The Groove Adventure)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:50

[ 9 queries - 0.178 second ]
Privacy Policy